Free XBLA Games on WP7 Marketplace

Shuffle Party's the best, as I found that the Windows Phone was lacking decent bowling type games. There's a couple other Xbox Live apps that are free like Halo Waypoint, Avatar Gadgets, Xbox LIVE Extras, and of course the more recently released Xbox Companion which totally rocks if you've got an Xbox and Gold membership. Ilomilo was free when it first came out, and I'm quite disappointed it's no longer free. It's a fun game.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']... Xbox Companion which totally rocks if you've got an Xbox and Gold membership. ...[/QUOTE]

Do tell what is this Xbox Companion? Only thing I've seen it do is act as a remote to my Xbox 360.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Do tell what is this Xbox Companion? Only thing I've seen it do is act as a remote to my Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
That's all it does, I just used it myself and found it to be quite disappointing. I'd based my previous statement off of what I have been hearing, and to be honest it's extremely delayed when it comes to response time, and in no way competes with using an Xbox controller. Ughhh...

[quote name='Conkerkid11']That's all it does, I just used it myself and found it to be quite disappointing. I'd based my previous statement off of what I have been hearing, and to be honest it's extremely delayed when it comes to response time, and in no way competes with using an Xbox controller. Ughhh...[/QUOTE]

Ah OK just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something here.

I can't seem to get Shuffle party to download, do you need the update from sept to get it? Ive been having a fiasco of error codes when I try to install the update

[quote name='rossemaszczak']I can't seem to get Shuffle party to download, do you need the update from sept to get it? Ive been having a fiasco of error codes when I try to install the update[/QUOTE]

To be honest I had error when attempting to download. I found when you expand the details section of the app it will then let you download it.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Do tell what is this Xbox Companion? Only thing I've seen it do is act as a remote to my Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

Nice to launch games. Especially with the long sign in now. Turn the xbox on, start sign in, start making dinner, start up battlefield 3 from my phone, and get to the xbox with the game ready to play.

Not a big time difference, but I like it. They need to have it so it can turn your xbox on/off

I take it I have to have the phone to get this stuff free. I was thinking if all I need is my Live account I would get them in case I do get a WP7 at some point.

Shuffle party is mango only so you need the update for it.
If you have a wp7 phone all you have to do is go to the games and click on the get more games, click on more and swipe to free. All the ones with achievements are listed under there. Along with halo waypoint, avatar gdgets (stupid) and xbox companion.

After several attempts on different pcs, I finally got the update installed, and the puzzle levels of shuffle party are great, thanks for making the thread Racer

@rossemaszczak

Thanks for that comment. I appreciate it.

@sendme

You should be able to download the Zune application, purchase them, and stay in your history like Xbox Marketplace to redownload later. I have a WP7 so am not sure if you would need to register a device before it allowing you to make the purchase.

just a precaution, contract killer is severly glitched for most ppl and gun bros seems to be very buggy at times too.

Dunno if this is worth mentioning but they have been dropping prices of lots of games and there are now tons of games for $1 (or maybe these games have been $1 all along I dunno). I don't own a WP7 so I have no idea if any of these games are any good.

Fling
Monstafish
Droplitz Delight
Feed me Oil
Toy Soldiers Boot Camp
Chickens Can't Fly
Doodle God
Battlewagon
IonBallEX
Angry Birds
Super Monkey Ball
Deer Hunter 3D
Fruit Ninja
de Blob Revolution
Glyder Adventure Worlds
Max & the Magic Marker

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Dunno if this is worth mentioning but they have been dropping prices of lots of games and there are now tons of games for $1 (or maybe these games have been $1 all along I dunno). I don't own a WP7 so I have no idea if any of these games are any good.

Fling
Monstafish
Droplitz Delight
Feed me Oil
Toy Soldiers Boot Camp
Chickens Can't Fly
Doodle God
Battlewagon
IonBallEX
Angry Birds
Super Monkey Ball
Deer Hunter 3D