Crackdown 2 (preowned) $4.99 @ Best Buy

whitereflection

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Best Buy has Crackdown 2 for $4.99 and everything on the site currently has free shipping. This game had a mixed reception, the biggest complaint being that it's too similar to its predecessor, though it does have 4-player drop-in-drop-out co-op. The city in this game also seems to have improved geometry, meaning if you're in an area above your skill level, there are more ways to scale a building and other workarounds than the first game.

link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I just got the first one and although I heard this one isn't the best, for 5 bucks I can give it a chance.

[quote name='dmdragon']Fable 2 is also 5 bucks pre-owned. I hear that is a great game, especially for 5 bucks[/QUOTE]

Fable 2 is worth it for $5, way better than Fable 3

Got one, too hard to turn down for $5.

Having it shipped to store since I hate Best Buy's shipping methods. Probably won't be there til next week, which is just fine with me.

Thanks OP.

Perfect price for buying two to share the gameplay with a friend. This goes for Fable 2 as well.

Co-op makes everything better.

i'd recommend store pick up if you can. I ordered on black Friday and they just came b/c their backorder. However the disc did come in great shape.

That Darksiders has been out of stock since Black Friday. You can place an order for it, but they won't be able to ship anything to you unless one of your local stores actually has it.

Items out of stock will say "Shipping: Not Available" in the product description, and in your order history, the shipping estimate will be "null/null" instead of a real date.

[quote name='whitereflection']That Darksiders has been out of stock since Black Friday. You can place an order for it, but they won't be able to ship anything to you unless one of your local stores actually has it.

Items out of stock will say "Shipping: Not Available" in the product description, and in your order history, the shipping estimate will be "null/null" instead of a real date.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that if I lived in a different area, they might have been able to ship it to me? Interesting.

"That Darksiders has been out of stock since Black Friday. You can place an order for it, but they won't be able to ship anything to you unless one of your local stores actually has it. "

I ordered it. It said shipping not available but was available for local pick up. Fable was also available for local pick up. Crackdown 2 was not.

Just got a confirmation that my order is ready.

C'mon Best Buy! Give me a break! I hate you, yet you have been very dominant this holiday season. Just stop it already!

Bit on Crackdown 2. Thanks OP....I guess...

[quote name='SirChadlyOC']Shipping not available, though. No stores around me have it anywhere. :whistle2:(

I am picking up Crackdown 2 and Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light for $5 each, though. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]
Hope you picked up a third $4.99 game, as I believe they're doing a B2G1 on used games as well this week. Not sure if the $29.99 and above limitation from the new game B2G1 applies to the used games though. If so, then disregard this post.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Hope you picked up a third $4.99 game, as I believe they're doing a B2G1 on used games as well this week. Not sure if the $29.99 and above limitation from the new game B2G1 applies to the used games though. If so, then disregard this post.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I actually did get 3 games, (an extra Crackdown 2 for a friend) but did not get 1 free. Looks like the games had to be $30 to apply. Still, $16 shipped is not a bad deal for three 18-month-old games.

So, Crackdown 2 is on the way via the mail.

Picked up Darksiders and Fable 2 in the store. Both in good condition.

There was at least one more copy of Darksiders.

This was the BB in Winston-Salem.

Picked up crackdown 1 with my B2G1 @gamer preowned coupon. Now ordered crackdown 2 thanks to the OP!! Best buy is taking all of my money this holiday

Best Buy has had a number of new games
for $5....DNF, Brink....wouldn't be surprised
if a new copy of Crackdown 2 were sold for
$5.

Picked up Crackdown 2, picking it up tomorrow at a BB up the road. I actually owned the game when it was new and played through it for a few days before deciding it was pretty crap and trading it back to Amazon for credit, but $5 is more than worth it to finish up the stuff (orb collecting) I never did. Ironically I have been re-buying old games I traded long ago: Rainbow Six Vegas ($5 on Amazon with Prime shipping!) and Burnout Revenge (Xbox Live Games on Demand). Burnout is just as awesome as I remember it and having it on my HD ready to play whenever is awesome. Thanks OP for this deal!

So I placed an order for Fable 2 for $4.50 thanks to someone posting it here. I went to the store to pick up. After 30 minutes wait, i got my gam and left. Just now, I looked at it and chuckled at the price tag of $24.99. But the real joke is it's Fable 3. I don't know if this is good or bad. I hear Fable 2 is a better game, but Fable 3 is more expensive. haha. =/

Turn around and go get a copy of Fable 2 also then. GS has it for the same price as well. spend 5 dollars more and you can have 2 additional games. Good deal if you are already spending the money. Maybe grab something like The Darkness, condemned, or gears of war.

bread's done
Back