Photo
- - - - -

Spacemarine PCDD $18.86 activates on steam.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Honeybaked Ham

Honeybaked Ham

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

Found this on THQ's website. Only on sale through their UK site. Cheapest price I have seen for it yet. It's a steamworks game so it has to be activated via steam. Link

Edited by Honeybaked Ham, 09 December 2011 - 03:36 PM.
Forgot link

#2 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Did you buy it and check that out? Didn't think UK games registered on Steam, but I've never tried that.

#3 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:17 PM

Yeah would love to know if this actually works on Steam with a US account.

#4 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

At the bottom of that page it says:

Steam Notice:

Notice: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see http://www.steampowered.com/agreement to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy.

So, yes, it would seem that it works with Steam...

#5 bdb2m

bdb2m

No Backseat Mods!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

At the bottom of that page it says:

So, yes, it would seem that it works with Steam...

That didn't really answer either question, but I can tell you from experience that this game is region free. Should not give you a problem.

#6 sovietspartan

sovietspartan

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

Vertified that it works. I used Paypal to avoid international fees on my credit card. Thanks OP! I been wanting this game!

EDIT: I live in the USA, activated the key on my USA Steam account. Did something similiar with Deus EX i recall.

#7 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

Vertified that it works. I used Paypal to avoid international fees on my credit card. Thanks OP! I been wanting this game!

EDIT: I live in the USA, activated the key on my USA Steam account. Did something similiar with Deus EX i recall.

Thanks. Did it with paypal as well. $20 is not too bad at all and I can confirm as well works on Steam no problem.

#8 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

Om nom nom...will be fun to play. Thanks.

#9 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

Thanks OP. Worked for me in the US. Also used paypal.

Make sure to remove the Extended Download Service if you don't want that service and pay more.

test.gif