• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4618 replies to this topic

#4591 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

On topic:

Tower bloxx deluxe 3d is now free, for the first time.
http://appshopper.co...bloxx-deluxe-3d

#4592 SirConnery

SirConnery

You're The Man Now Dog!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

OP updated.

#4593 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Spectral Souls runs extremely well so if anyone wants an awesome SRPG, you can't go wrong there and none of the technical issues that ruined the PSP version are present
Posted Image

#4594 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

On topic:

Tower bloxx deluxe 3d is now free, for the first time.
http://appshopper.co...bloxx-deluxe-3d

Sweet thanks :applause:

#4595 StillFree

StillFree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

Anyone pick up Metal Slug 3 yet? Tempted but for $6.99 wanted to read some opinions first.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4596 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Spectral Souls runs extremely well so if anyone wants an awesome SRPG, you can't go wrong there and none of the technical issues that ruined the PSP version are present

But it has virtual controls? That seemed very strange to me and dissuaded me from from downloading.

#4597 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

But it has virtual controls? That seemed very strange to me and dissuaded me from from downloading.

Same with those Solomon games everyone is raving about. I just can't play them.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#4598 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

Rovio, makers of Angry Birds, put out a new game called Amazing Alex. It's a physics puzzle game, which looks pretty fun. I hear it's based on a game from another company, which Rovio bought the rights to.

What bothers me is that Rovio still refuses to do universal versions of their games. I know they're only $3.98 for the both of them (HD is $2.99, regular is $0.99) and free updates are guaranteed, but it's still a bit annoying.

Amazing Alex: http://appshopper.co...es/amazing-alex
Amazing Alex HD: http://appshopper.co...amazing-alex-hd

Another new release is Dynamite Jack, a stealthy overhead adventure game. This looks awesome, and has been out on Steam for a while. It's iPad only, and is $2.99.
http://appshopper.co...s/dynamite-jack

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#4599 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Code Taked

Edited by RollingSkull, 13 July 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#4600 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Rock(s) Rider code: ?TT9647TLXWT

? = First letter of the name of the dude protagonist in Super Quick Hook

Thanks, it was J.

ach.png

#4601 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

If you guessed that by brute force, I should slap you. ;)
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#4602 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

If you guessed that by brute force, I should slap you. ;)

Nope, I went to the web page, read through the touch arcade review, then went through a few more reviews before finally finding one that mentioned his name!

http://www.mobiletec...hp?Number=37663

ach.png

#4603 Zeeb

Zeeb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

I’d like to thank those people who have supported the idea that codes should be posted to the correct thread.

And I don’t even blame those who moaned and about my gentle reminders against off-topic posts.

We live in an imperfect and degraded society. Some poor folk were not parented or brought up correctly, and they have unexamined feelings of resentment towards any kind of rules and authority.

Their bitterness is not totally their own fault, and so I have a present – a code drop – for them.

If any of those people would like to PM me, they can a get a free code to an old classic game.

I can’t give the full name of the game here, but here are seven of the letters: Sckmdck.

#4604 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

Same with those Solomon games everyone is raving about. I just can't play them.

solomon's boneyard has amazing dual stick controls. keep does as well, but i think the code might be slightly better in boneyard but it might be my imagination.

i'm a dual stick shooter aficionado, though... and generally hate most dual sticks on the ipad. the only ones i really like are solomon's, games by radiangames, and maybe one or two others.

i actually think solomon's might be the best of the bunch. they're both slide and touch sensitive. works incredibly well.

#4605 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

I’d like to thank those people who have supported the idea that codes should be posted to the correct thread.

And I don’t even blame those who moaned and about my gentle reminders against off-topic posts.

We live in an imperfect and degraded society. Some poor folk were not parented or brought up correctly, and they have unexamined feelings of resentment towards any kind of rules and authority.

Their bitterness is not totally their own fault, and so I have a present – a code drop – for them.

If any of those people would like to PM me, they can a get a free code to an old classic game.

I can’t give the full name of the game here, but here are seven of the letters: Sckmdck.

Explain how this post is any better than just dropping a code?

You've done nothing to further the iOS topic, and in the end you're doing a code drop.
Posted Image

#4606 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

pot calling kettle black?

#4607 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

Zeeb, was that really called for?

Posted Image

#4608 Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:40 AM

Explain how this post is any better than just dropping a code?

You've done nothing to further the iOS topic, and in the end you're doing a code drop.

The code he's dropping is not going to get you any games. It's apparently another of what he thinks of as gentle reminders, somehow.

#4609 icedout297

icedout297

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

You're cool. Keep parading around like a pompous douche. It's a wonder no one here likes you.

#4610 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:15 AM

[Duck.

Edited by envelopes, 14 July 2012 - 07:08 AM.

#4611 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:14 AM

Zeeb, was that really called for?

As Chuck Norris would say, "Ignore him. He's just a douche."

#4612 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:54 AM

from now on, i'm posting codes here just to spite zeeb. what a jerk.

#4613 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

Listen ... I just got the code he's dropping ... and let me tell you ... it was not a happy ending ...

#4614 Zeeb

Zeeb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

I thought it went pretty well myself.

#4615 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

I thought it went pretty well myself.

Hey everyone, I suggest we all chill the Fuck out. My proposal involves not piling on zeeb, who i think was just upset because everyone has been piling on him/her bc they disagree with his/her opinion and tone.

The status quo is occasional code drops, someone complaining that this isn't where it belongs, someone else disagreeing, and then matter dropped. Not such a big deal. :-)

#4616 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

I propose we all chill, but still secretly think zeeb is a dick.
Posted Image

#4617 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Nope, I went to the web page, read through the touch arcade review, then went through a few more reviews before finally finding one that mentioned his name!

http://www.mobiletec...hp?Number=37663

YOU SHOULD PLAY THE GAME SILLY.

;)

It's one of the few games I rate decent on App Store.

All ten pages plus folders of my decent games.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#4618 SirConnery

SirConnery

You're The Man Now Dog!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

What the hell, I'm going to reset this bad boy.

#4619 SirConnery

SirConnery

You're The Man Now Dog!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

The new thread can be found here.