http://appshopper.co...nivores-ice-age

B.A.N.G. Invasion is free
http://appshopper.co...s/bang-invasion

Chicks and Turtles is free
http://appshopper.co...cks-and-turtles

#1024 The Truth 34

The Truth 34

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

It is cute how some idiot keeps deleting the entire spreadsheet, seeing as it takes 2 clicks to undo it. I think it has outlived its usefulness at this point, might as well shut it down achilles.

#1025 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

Got an iPad for Christmas so I guess it's time to start watching this thread. Thanks OP and to everyone that contributes.

#1026 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

http://www.freeappad...hp?id=433120443

Let's Golf 3 is free and all in game dlc is half off.

Never mind. It's always free. The dlc is just on sale. It's still a great game though.

#1027 Computersnacks

Computersnacks

All Snack Everything!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for the heads up on snapseed. Looks like an awesome app!

#1028 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:11 AM

Superstar Chefs is the Donut Games free game of the week.
http://appshopper.co...superstar-chefs

Edited by Stimes, 02 January 2012 - 05:25 AM.
Live

#1029 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:54 AM

Bummer, I missed snapseed yesterday :( I guess that's what I get for not checking this thread every few hours. I checked it about 2 posts before someone mentioned it.

#1030 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Finally getting my iPhone at the end of the week, hopping on the 4S train. Might as well, thank you all for the recommendations again. Too many apps now, though...whoo man. I don't want to clog my phone up with too much stuff.
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#1031 Torque

Torque

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Finally getting my iPhone at the end of the week, hopping on the 4S train. Might as well, thank you all for the recommendations again. Too many apps now, though...whoo man. I don't want to clog my phone up with too much stuff.

You can never have too many apps. Devs are always creating quality apps/games.

#1032 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

The key is to just DL everything that is free. After you DL it you can delete them off your phone and it will then be in your purchase history meaning you can DL it again anytime

#1033 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

Make sure you download them to your iTunes library or set it to auto download purchases in case something you grabbed gets pulled from the store

#1034 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

Superstar Chefs is the Donut Games free game of the week.
http://appshopper.co...superstar-chefs

Thanks for this. I LOVE Donut Games. I only need 4 more to have all of them. Sounds like "pokemon Gotta Catch'em All!" Ok I'm done.:D

#1035 monash65

monash65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

Wait, what happened to Dimsdale? Scored a lot of cool free ipad stuff thanks to that dude...

#1036 spsummers

spsummers

Sic Semper Tyrannis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

Wait, what happened to Dimsdale? Scored a lot of cool free ipad stuff thanks to that dude...

I think he got tired of the changes with this board, what it was becoming. He was great though., got a lot of good apps from his posts.
Posted Image

#1037 nlyonssmith

nlyonssmith

Long time lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

PM me if you need a Scrabble Code. I grabbed a handful from Starbucks.

GONE. Sending PMs now. Thanks.

Edited by nlyonssmith, 02 January 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#1038 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hey I can't send a pm from my iPhone but I'd like one if you still have a extra. Just pm it to me, I can check my pm's just not send any. TIA

#1039 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

iflurry - free
Weather+ - $.99
yxplayer2 - free
Blaster Tank - free
100 Movies Must Watch - free

#1040 E-Z-B

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Free games:

Alpine Crawler Desert
"The new episode of the highly successful Alpine Crawler series, the sequel of Alpine Crawler World and the prequel of Alpine Crawler Wild.
Alpine Crawler Desert is an Off Road simulation with real time physics."

Blaster Tank
"EVIL GOVERNMENT nears WORLD DOMINATION. only ONE THING can SAVE HUMANITY now... BLASTER TANK!"

Big Time Gangsta
"Small time thugs don't survive these streets

The streets of Mission Hill are as deadly as it gets. Build up your gang from the toughest bunch of STREET SOLDIERS, ex-cons and wanted crooks roaming the blocks. To survive and thrive in these dangerous neighborhoods you need to TAKE OUT RIVAL GANGS before they get to you first. HUSTLING and dealing, SHOOTING and stealing is the only way to take these streets, earn COLD HARD CASH and OWN THE CITY"

Bubble Birds HD 2.0"The COOLEST interpretation of the classic "Bubble Shooter" game with beautiful graphics and guaranteed hours of fun! Innovative design, interesting game-play, and relaxing jungle ambiance sounds make this a must-have game on your iPhone or iPad. Pop batches of funny looking birds by tossing other birds at them and matching sets of three or more birds of the same color. Moreover, you can tack your high scores in the scoreboard. It is so addictive you can play for hours!"

Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Part 1
"There is obviously no such thing as vampires... at least according to the official line of the Catholic Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania ? Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears. Doubts start clouding your mind and doubt begets fear...

You play Father Arno and you help him investigate in the mysterious city of Vladoviste.

This is Part 1 of a 3 part Point and Click adventure series."
Posted Image

#1041 Alcedes

Alcedes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:40 PM

I still have a ton of bejeweled codes, but since the demise of the spreadsheet, feel free to PM me. If anyone has a star walk code, that would be great. Thanks.

#1042 Sir Daniel Fortesque

Sir Daniel Fortesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

Coould I get a Bejeweled code?

#1043 DaGrandMastah

DaGrandMastah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

NFL Flick Quarterback is on sale for .99 cents. Both the iPad and iPhone version. I can't recommend this game enough. It's from the guys who made Flick Golf and Flick Golf Extreme. Highly recommended. I got it the last time it was on sale for 99

http://appshopper.co...-quarterback-hd
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1044 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

Has anyone seen a d-pad addon for the ipad? I've seen the Fling and the joystiq one, but I'm just looking for a simple d-pad overlay. The fling looks...cumbersome. Not to mention expensive. So I thought I'd see if anyone knew of other options.

#1045 GizmoGC

GizmoGC

I love Cheese

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:43 AM

I use 'Fling' and it works pretty well.

#1046 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:05 AM

GONE. Sending PMs now. Thanks.

Thanks

#1047 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hey I can't send a pm from my iPhone but I'd like one if you still have a extra. Just pm it to me, I can check my pm's just not send any. TIA

To send a pm via mobile just copy or remember the persons username. Go to your inbox, hit reply in your most recent pm, erase the old recipient, type in the new recipient's username. Now all you have to do is type in your new subject and your body copy. This isn't the ideal solution but the only way I hbe found to be able to do it via the mobi site.

#1048 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

Reply doesn't work on my iPhone
I just click on the user and send a pm that way

#1049 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:08 AM

Reply doesn't work on my iPhone
I just click on the user and send a pm that way

Hmm it works fine on my iPhone. I dunno.

#1050 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

To send a pm via mobile just copy or remember the persons username. Go to your inbox, hit reply in your most recent pm, erase the old recipient, type in the new recipient's username. Now all you have to do is type in your new subject and your body copy. This isn't the ideal solution but the only way I hbe found to be able to do it via the mobi site.

Nice, cant believe I didn't think of that. I had his name copied earlier and was looking for a way. Thank you

@jack, I'm able to reply no problem on my iPhone