Lorax garden is free for the first time in almost a year

http://itunes.apple....d366510234?mt=8
Posted Image

#2162 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Also, FYI.. I posted a VERY good review on I-Tunes and those &#*!(&$(@ deleted it.

Beware.

#2163 E-Z-B

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

Free:

Harbor Master HD for iPad
You are the Harbor Master in a busy harbor. Direct boats into the docks, watch them unload their cargo, and direct them off the screen. But be careful not to let boats crash!

Harbor Master HD gives you one beautiful free level called Treasure Island. With six docks and two cargo types, the game gets hectic very fast. For even more fun with your iPad, try playing with a friend!

If you need more harbors to master, there are 4 additional maps available for download from inside the app, each with its own unique twist

Naked_King
Build the ultimate army, defend your castle, devastate your enemies and crown your king in this epic strategy sim adventure! Allocate resources wisely and hone your tactical skills to rise from the ashes and become an all-powerful empire.

Ragdoll Blaster 2
The Ragdolls are back and ready for more physics puzzle action! Ragdoll Blaster 2 is the much anticipated follow-up to Backflip Studios’ critically and commercially acclaimed Ragdoll Blaster. The simple rules are the same, fire a ragdoll with a touch to hit the target and solve the puzzle . . . but in this new version, art, puzzles, physics, sound and overall gameplay have been dramatically expanded and improved. Over 150 levels will keep you entertained and challenged for days. We have enlisted some of the top game designers in the industry to bring you simply the best physics puzzle game in the app store. Please enjoy.

Undead Attack Pinball HD - by Top Free Games: Mobjoy
Undead Attack Pinball HD is super fun and unique pinball!

Zombie Duck Hunt
What flies south in the winter and quacks "cruummbbbssss"? Zombie Ducks! And they're invading your iPhone and iPod Touch! Only you can stop them, so it's time to go on a Zombie Duck Hunt.

As you dispose of undead birds intent on slowly nibbling you to death, unlock new weapons and earn extra lives. Watch out though, Killer Geese and Mutant Quail are also on the prowl!

Don't wait; pick up your trusty gun and make these zombies wish they were dead. Again. Otherwise, it's breadcrumbs today, your brains tomorrow.

Zombie Duck Hunt 2
From the depths of the swamp, zombie birds have risen from the muck. It's up to you to keep the zombies from invading the big city and infecting everyone with their mindless desire for bread crumbs and brains.
Posted Image

#2164 bombfirst885

bombfirst885

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

https://www.saveolog...card-deal-daily

Great deal on the itune cards. 50% 0ff for each first time user. ( i bought 2 using separate email)

also another sponsor app on freemyapps!

Is this a legit seller? Considering buying a card with iPad 3 coming up.

#2165 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:24 AM

Ghost Radar dropped to free for the first time, not really a game but kind of a fun novelty. I've had the free classic/non-universal version for a while now and hoped this version would drop to free. It's fun with the kids.
http://appshopper.co...ent/ghost-radar

#2166 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Yes? Have you not looked at it? It's basically COMPLETELY online. Like most other -ville adventures.

#2167 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Oh okay. I've never played a -ville game before so I misunderstood. I thought it was a build-your-own-city and control it type of game, like Sim City/The Sims.

I don't know why I can't connect to the server though. My internet connection on my ipad is fine.

You're not alone. I didn't know this was an always-online game either, I figured you would just need a connection when loading other people's Springfields or something.

I'm also getting the same issue, I've tried playing four times since downloading it yesterday and every time I can't get past the "no server" screen. Judging by the game's terrible ratings I'd say the game is having some technical problems to work through.

#2168 Logain8955

Logain8955

Groovy Cactuar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Quick question for anyone who got Fairway Solitaire -

Are the items that you can unlock in the Golf Shop one-time use only items or are they permanent? I am specifically wondering about the X-Ray Glasses for 5,500 GolfBucks (that allow you to see the top card on the draw pile).

Those are permanent upgrades.
http://fp.profiles.u...id/jedi8955.png" width="230" height="155" border="0"

Download DevourerTDA, a new competitive Tower Defense map for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne today!

CAG Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=263655
Download it here! http://wc3.nibbits.c...ourertda-ver-10

#2169 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Not really a deal but I found a comic reader called Pulp Reader - it's FREE and it works great so far. You can create folders for different series, pinch to zoom in and there is no load time when flipping pages.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#2170 E-Z-B

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

Free:

Brave Ghost and Brave Ghost HD
Brave Ghost is an addictive, one finger gameplay based physics game (just like Angry Birds). Your goal is quite simple – save as many baby ghosts from danger as you can across 60 levels and bring them home.
Posted Image

#2171 shyawayfantom

shyawayfantom

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Arkham City Lockdown dropped to 2.99

#2172 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

Jenga is now free.
Sorry for no link on my phone

#2173 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

the Simpsons: Tapped Out has been pulled due to server overloads...glad i got it when i did

596772.png

#2174 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

Not a deal, but a potential money saver as EA closes servers on some iGames:

March 31, 2012 -- Online Services Shutdown

• BATTLEFIELD™ 3: Aftershock for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
  • Fantasi Safari for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
  • Ghost Harvest for iPhone
Battlefield 3 Aftershock seemed new and relevant, but I'm not an iGuy.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2175 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

HAHA OH WOW.

They were JUST pimping Ghost Harvest on Cause of Death at Halloween. That must have went NOWHERE.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#2176 keiblerfan69

keiblerfan69

Chevy Born & Raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

the Simpsons: Tapped Out has been pulled due to server overloads...glad i got it when i did

Same here, I haven't spent much time with it yet though.

Posted Image
Posted Image
HAF 932 Full Tower | Q9400 OC to 3.4 ghz
4GB Corsair XMS 2 | XFX 260 896mb
Western Digital Black 640GB | 2TB Western Digital Green
Corsair 650TX 650W | Windows 7 64-Bit | ASUS 22.5" Monitor

#2177 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

They probably pulled that shitty game because of poor coding. I do believe that battlefield was also pulled because of poor quality, so I wonder how long it'll take for them to realize that this one needs major coding surgery.

Battlefield permanently removed - http://i.joystiq.com...-return-to-ios/

#2178 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

Great Little War Game HD is on sale for 99 cents

http://appshopper.co...tle-war-game-hd

It's a a great game, well worth the price.

Just tried the lite version, it's pretty cool. Light seems to have 20 missions unless some are locked out. Gonna check how many levels are in the pay version and maybe buy it.

Hmm, full ver. has 20 levels, i guess Lite eventually locks you out of progressing? I finished the first 4 out of 20 levels. Not sure I wanna buy this if they keep letting me play for free. Ah, after a lot of searching I found one site that says Lite has 5 levels.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 05 March 2012 - 07:51 AM.

#2179 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

A little surprised they removed Aftershock so soon after it came out, but not really since the game was horseshit.
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#2180 vince726

vince726

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

I know this is off subject but my Itunes account was hacked this moring all my giftcard money was used to purchase games..Does anyone know who to contact and has this happened to anyone else, Im just thankful it wasnt my bank account.Thanks...

#2181 Jek Porkins

Jek Porkins

The Big Man in Orange

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

EA exec #1: "This Simpsons game that we made with really expensive in-game purchases is so popular, the servers are overloading!"

EA exec #2: "SHUT IT DOWN!"
RedSix, Standing By!

Posted Image

#2182 buster2k

buster2k

Spank Me Hard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

I know this is off subject but my Itunes account was hacked this moring all my giftcard money was used to purchase games..Does anyone know who to contact and has this happened to anyone else, Im just thankful it wasnt my bank account.Thanks...

You need to put a ticket in by going to the itunes store and flag my account was hacked by report a problem to all the app that was purchased out of control.. They will put your account on freeze for like 2-3 weeks until they do the investigation... During this time, YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS to the account.. so no adding and buying stuff (free or otherwise)..

For the sale hunters.. ALL OF DR. SEUSS BOOKS are on sale... thanks to Lorax release...

Posted Image

#2183 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Probably helps that Seuss' birthday was Friday as well.

#2184 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

Jenga is now free.
Sorry for no link on my phone

http://itunes.apple....d392915994?mt=8

#2185 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Grabbed Jenga. Thanks.

Super Cuts (universal) is free, and looks potentially amusing:
http://appshopper.com/games/super-cuts

#2186 Alcedes

Alcedes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Probably helps that Seuss' birthday was Friday as well.

I guess i'm jaded, but those dr. suess books suck in terms of interactivity. They were ok when they were released 2 years ago, but now compared to the Monster at the end of the book series, they look pretty bad. Great books though.

#2187 mis0

mis0

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hey CAGs.

Noticed I had a few of the Starbucks Scrabble cards sitting around. Feel free to redeem as the codes expire on March 20:

WKHPN76WJAJP
3J79E6ATTHAA
XHTFJW44EMJH
NFF994JLKEAL
R4L4RPTTHWTN
ARLYKN3NERYF
WF94AJPK39PX

[mis0's tradelist]

#2188 iHack

iHack

1337 H4X0R

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hey CAGs.

Noticed I had a few of the Starbucks Scrabble cards sitting around. Feel free to redeem as the codes expire on March 20:

WKHPN76WJAJP
3J79E6ATTHAA
XHTFJW44EMJH
NFF994JLKEAL
R4L4RPTTHWTN
ARLYKN3NERYF
WF94AJPK39PX

Thanks! I used

R4L4RPTTHWTN

for my gf's iPhone!
Posted Image

#2189 Lukami

Lukami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

Looks like everyone used them ugh lurkers
まだまだだね。

#2190 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Pick your favorite code drop thread:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=307085
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=303535

Nice!

Meanwhile, in online sales news, Reflekt has dropped to free again:

http://appshopper.com/games/reflekt

I think I have this and have never tried it (lost in the storm), but it is well reviewed. I should give it a shot.