anyone buy a used tv from amazon warehouse deal

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

Looking to buy a used Sony BRAVIA XBR46HX929 46-Inch 1080p 3D Local-Dimming LED HDTV with Built-In Wi-Fi, Black they are offering a SquareTrade One-Year Open-Box Electronics Warranty if u have how was the Condition of the tv

Edited by starmask2k3, 12 December 2011 - 08:06 PM.

#2 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

I have not bought a t.v. from "amazon warehouae."
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#3 Richter

Richter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:56 AM

i have once, returned it

box was damaged, ripped & the screen was excessively bright on the damaged side

#4 ScottBigGame

ScottBigGame

CAG 4-Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

I would never buy a used tv. there are just so many issues that can come up. Even on new ones. Stay away from used.
Posted Image

#5 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

Amazon warehouse doesn't necessarily mean used. I'd buy one from them depending on the description.

#6 probablysober

probablysober

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

I bought a "like new" Panasonic HDTV from them a few months back.

The TV had a weird dent in the back and a slight notch on the front plastic (that took me a while to notice). It was also missing some vital screws for the stand that I thankfully had.

I can't complain too much though since the TV cost me roughly 300 less than it would have brand new.

#7 braves22

braves22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

I bOught a like new from the warehouse that was basically opened and only missing some documentation...got the 3D LED tv for $700 less than MSRP + free shipping so yeah it was and is well worth it if you get a good deal...

Like a previous poster said, just make sure to read the description about the item before you purchase but I wouldn't hesitate from Amazon...I've heard some stories that you can get a bad one but I've also known that to be the case buying new from places....FWIW

#8 emozolik

emozolik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:53 AM

Can't stress enough to read the description. Our tv came just fine (scratch was on back of tv so no one sees it) and we saved about $400 on it

#9 megamanx

megamanx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

I purchased a 47" 3d toshiba tv like new from warehouse deals. It came as advertised with no problems at all. I am very happy with this purchase from warehouse deals.

#10 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:59 PM

I found cheapest price on CL for $1.5K.

#11 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

Are Amazon.com and Amazon warehouse the same

#12 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Yes

#13 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Yes. But the trick is you can't use any promotional credits you have on Amazon to buy stuff from Warehouse Deals.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#14 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

I bought a "like new" Panasonic HDTV from them a few months back.

The TV had a weird dent in the back and a slight notch on the front plastic (that took me a while to notice). It was also missing some vital screws for the stand that I thankfully had.

I can't complain too much though since the TV cost me roughly 300 less than it would have brand new.

I bought a 'like new' 50" Panasonic a few weeks ago. The TV was indeed new - but, it was missing the two little silver posts needed to mount it on the factory stand. So, I went ahead and used the hardware that came with the Target TV mount and had no problems. I contacted Amazon and they took another 10% off the TV. Great deal...

Edited by InvaderZim, 05 January 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#15 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

I dunno, but it seems like non-3D TVs are slowly being cleared out... there was a 42" Panny LED from Newegg for $460 a few days back. I really wanted to make the jump but I can't justify it, especially if 3D is here to stay.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist