Resident Evil: The Mercenaries (3DS) $8.98 +tax and shipping at Toys R Us

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll try TRU tomorrow ;)[/QUOTE]

I think I may have to set foot into my local TRU tomorrow also eww.

I'll be out by my Toys R Us Friday. I have really been wanting to pick this up, hopefully they have it at this price...

Awesome price if you guys can find it. I bought it at launch and was a bit disappointed spending $40 on it, but at this price it's well worth it. If you like the mercenaries mode of RE4 and RE5 then this is a no-brainer.

[quote name='toolie']awww.. I probably post it too slow was able to order two an hour ago. Will do better next time.[/QUOTE]
you did great, bud. please don't let the haters stop you from posting a deal, EVER! most of us find out about great deals when haters are whing, "this was posted 108 times already!" great job. keep it up, man!

Sorry to be a buzz kill TRU does not price match to anyone even their own site. I tried and no sucess but I do not see why bestbuy would not match this.

Didn't ring up $8.98 in store, but I pointed out that the website has a little green check and says 'available in stores' and they price matched it for me, YMMV.

[quote name='mgford11']This was dead at 11am PST when I saw it along w/ Lego POTC 3DS....[/QUOTE]

was this posted? I must have missed it if it was...

[quote name='ManchildofPV']Sorry to be a buzz kill TRU does not price match to anyone even their own site. I tried and no sucess but I do not see why bestbuy would not match this.[/QUOTE]

Toys R US DOES match their own website provided the item is in stock, which this one is not at current.

[quote name='ManchildofPV']Sorry to be a buzz kill TRU does not price match to anyone even their own site. I tried and no sucess but I do not see why bestbuy would not match this.[/QUOTE]

According to what has been told to me by 2 different CSR's at 2 different TRU they do price match there online price as long as it doesn't say "online only" under the special offers. Like it has been posted it is ymmv because I have been denied because the CSR wasn't knowledgeable.

i really want to play this game, but I decided to boycott it over the ridiculousness of not being able to delete your save

this is actually a fair price point for what this game is. too bad for it that there's better multiplayer out there now that also has actual single player. this selling at the price it originally did was just crazy.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Toys R US DOES match their own website provided the item is in stock, which this one is not at current.[/QUOTE]
Mine didn't unfortunatly

I managed to pick up one from toys r us (last one in store) as well as one from sears (price match+ knocked the price down to about $5). One for me, one for a friend for xmas

[quote name='Byakurai']I managed to pick up one from toys r us (last one in store) as well as one from sears (price match+ knocked the price down to about $5). One for me, one for a friend for xmas[/QUOTE]

Is this 8.98 in stores? Its showing up $39.99 online now.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Anyone have luck with it ringing up this price instore?[/QUOTE]

No, it was an online only. I tried to get my local store to do it, but when they checked the site had already risen it back to $39.99 so no price adjustment.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Anyone have luck with it ringing up this price instore?[/QUOTE]

I went to a local TRU last night to see if they had any Lego PoC 3ds for $13.98. They didn't have any but I spotted a few copies of RE 3ds. I remembered seeing it for $8.98 so I asked CSR to check their online price. The CSR looked quite surprised when he saw the price and called the manager for PM. I was going to get both copies but the CSR looked like he wanted the other one so I only picked up one.

bread's done
Back