Okamiden - Nintendo DS - $11.99 FS - Best Buy

Thanks for sharing! I thought this was a great game, as was the original PS2/Wii version. I haven't tried it out with my 3DS, but I imagine the control would be a bit smoother with the circle pad versus the d-pad. It won't make the control analog of course but the smoother physical movement of the circle pad made Solatorobo, for me, play better.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks for sharing! I thought this was a great game, as was the original PS2/Wii version. I haven't tried it out with my 3DS, but I imagine the control would be a bit smoother with the circle pad versus the d-pad. It won't make the control analog of course but the smoother physical movement of the circle pad made Solatorobo, for me, play better.[/QUOTE]

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/05/playing-okamiden-on-3ds-fixes-framerate-issues/

Okamiden plays better on the 3DS than the DS it was built for.
Great overall game.

MrBoss, I wonder if the game runs better on the DSi and DSi XL, too. Solatorobo has slowdown on the DS and DS Lite, whereas there is rarely any on the DSi systems and 3DS.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']MrBoss, I wonder if the game runs better on the DSi and DSi XL, too. Solatorobo has slowdown on the DS and DS Lite, whereas there is rarely any on the DSi systems and 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Would be interesting to see. It probably does run a bit better ont he DSi's though.

The okami games are so great, sad they never get enough sales. Maybe a hires psn or live arcade game could be in their future with kinect/move controls.

bread's done
Back