Okamiden - Nintendo DS - $11.99 FS - Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

Not posted on Slick Deals yet as this is a great game and I want to give everyone a chance to own it for a pretty good price.

http://www.bestbuy.c...3&skuId=2037872

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#2 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

picked 1 up.
Posted Image

#3 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for sharing! I thought this was a great game, as was the original PS2/Wii version. I haven't tried it out with my 3DS, but I imagine the control would be a bit smoother with the circle pad versus the d-pad. It won't make the control analog of course but the smoother physical movement of the circle pad made Solatorobo, for me, play better.

#4 Sarre

Sarre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

Thanks OP! In for 1. Clearnace sale was my sweet spot, apparently.

#5 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

Thanks for sharing! I thought this was a great game, as was the original PS2/Wii version. I haven't tried it out with my 3DS, but I imagine the control would be a bit smoother with the circle pad versus the d-pad. It won't make the control analog of course but the smoother physical movement of the circle pad made Solatorobo, for me, play better.

http://www.wired.com...amerate-issues/

Okamiden plays better on the 3DS than the DS it was built for.
Great overall game.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#6 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

Got one. Thank you. I was looking to spend $10 on a game this week and this is it.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#7 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

MrBoss, I wonder if the game runs better on the DSi and DSi XL, too. Solatorobo has slowdown on the DS and DS Lite, whereas there is rarely any on the DSi systems and 3DS.

#8 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

MrBoss, I wonder if the game runs better on the DSi and DSi XL, too. Solatorobo has slowdown on the DS and DS Lite, whereas there is rarely any on the DSi systems and 3DS.

Would be interesting to see. It probably does run a bit better ont he DSi's though.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#9 vherub

vherub

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

The okami games are so great, sad they never get enough sales. Maybe a hires psn or live arcade game could be in their future with kinect/move controls.