- - - - -

Humble Bundle #4 Live!

• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#271 unless

unless

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

lol. :D

Cmon guys, we all were 12 once too. Let's cut him a break..

Nope.

Edited by unless, 19 December 2011 - 09:08 PM.

#272 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

You know, I'm not sure how future bundles can excite me anywhere near as much as this one did. :D

Agreed. There's nowhere to go but down.

MARS

#273 blueblazin

blueblazin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:28 PM

For some reason shank and nightsky dont work :/ says the file cannot be expanded theres no such file in directory. Is this happening to anyone else on mac?

#274 CheapSteam

CheapSteam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Agreed. There's nowhere to go but down.

Anything is possible..

Trine 2
Bastion
Hard Reset
Orcs Must Die!
LIMBO
Q.U.B.E.
Rock of Ages

#275 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

Anything is possible..

Trine 2
Bastion
Hard Reset
Orcs Must Die!
LIMBO
Q.U.B.E.
Rock of Ages

Good point, but all of these packaged together is what it would take to parallel HIB 4.

MARS

#276 Quicksilvers

Quicksilvers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

Good point, but all of these packaged together is what it would take to parallel HIB 4.

This seemed to be their big holiday release so I doubt they will come close to it until next December.
"What is locked - can be opened. What is hidden - can be found. What is yours - can be mine." - Garrett

Posted Image

#277 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

They could make a hib that includes ALL of the previous Hibs. If they eve decide to do that, theyd better make payment of the average price mandatory.
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#278 Number 905

Number 905

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

They could make a hib that includes ALL of the previous Hibs. If they eve decide to do that, theyd better make payment of the average price mandatory.

Well, they've done something like this with the previous main bundles. I wouldn't expect every bundle ever, but I wouldn't be surprised if they added keys for 1, 2, and 3 at some point.

#279 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:33 AM

I'd certainly pay more than the average for that (although I always pay more than the average). I really want Frozen Synapse to come back, because I missed it last time

#280 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

You can get Frozen Synapse in this indie bundle right now, though I doubt it registers on Steam if you care
http://www.getgamesg...ittle-big-bunch

#281 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

I've been really enjoying listening to the soundtracks to Bit Trip Runner and Meat Boy, any of the other soundtracks worth a listen?

Posted Image

#282 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

Just got an email
Hey there!
We've just added five classic Humble Indie Bundle 3 games to Humble Indie Bundle 4! If you've already purchased it, visit your download page now to download VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight including all of their soundtracks! If you haven't bought Humble Indie Bundle 4 yet, you can nab this bundle-in-a-bundle by setting your price higher than the average.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#283 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

So I guess since I already have humble bundle 3 I could potentially trade away the steam key for that group of 5 games?

Guardian_owl.png

#284 JoeZiggadigga

JoeZiggadigga

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Just got an email
Hey there!
We've just added five classic Humble Indie Bundle 3 games to Humble Indie Bundle 4! If you've already purchased it, visit your download page now to download VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight including all of their soundtracks! If you haven't bought Humble Indie Bundle 4 yet, you can nab this bundle-in-a-bundle by setting your price higher than the average.

Got the same email and then proceeded to get the Steam code for HIB3. Unfortunately Steam says it is invalid... Is it possibly too soon for Steam to recognize the code? Anyone else gotten it to work?

#285 Deack

Deack

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:20 PM

I'm willing to trade my Humble Bundle #3 code for Terraria if anyone wants to. :)

#286 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

Yo, I already own this and nobody on my Facebook apparently wants it, so snatch it up while you can you cheap asses. :P

QZP2P-9JKCB-LM04J (Humble Bundle 3)
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#287 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I'm willing to trade my Humble Bundle #3 code for Terraria if anyone wants to. :)

Just FYI

Mods' note:
Humble Bundle pack sales and trades are forbidden, effective immediately. Some people decide to donate $0.01 for the bundles, which is pretty much theft. Blame the cheap CAGs for screwing it up for the rest of us.

#288 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Wow, now that #3 is added to the bundle I already purchased...it's kinda eliminating the need for me to buy anything during the Steam holiday sale.

#289 killerthrust

killerthrust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

think this key works, take it if u want it. Humble Bundle 3: HICNT-A9W3M-R3DC7

#290 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

Here's my HIB3 Steam key for anyone to grab:

GX3A3-BPHMQ-P39RQ

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#291 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

I wish they would give the humble bundle 1 away again at some point. I came in on 3 so I got 2, and I got the Frozen Byte as a bonus with one of the others, but I still can't find 1.

#292 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, that's the only one that I'm missing now too.

Actually, now that they've given away Gish & Aquaria as bonuses in recent bundles, the only games that I still need from HB1 are World of Goo, Penumbra: Overture & Lugaru HD. Samorost 2 was also a part of that bundle, but I got it in one of the packs that I bought on steam last Christmas sale.

It seems like for numbered bundles, they tend to give the previous numbered bundle away as a bonus. But in non numbered bundles, there's recently been a trend toward giving away individual games from past bundles. If that continues, we might be able to piece together the HB1 over time.

#293 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

I too already purchased HIB3 when it came out (and got HIB2 free with it) but I didn't get an email from my HIB4 yet

#294 sandman8288

sandman8288

DealMaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

Have an extra Humble Bundle 3 code, first one to PM me gets it.

#295 lito88

lito88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:47 AM

Anyone has a extra copy?

#296 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:16 AM

Anyone has a extra copy?

I don't understand. The bundle was open for the last week or two and you wait until the day after it closes to see if anyone had an extra copy? Why didn't you just buy one a couple of days ago? You couldn't have asked for better value for $5.

#297 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:25 AM

bah, i can't believe i missed this. I tried to remind myself but forgot... This makes me sad

#298 Matedawg11

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:34 AM

bah, i can't believe i missed this. I tried to remind myself but forgot... This makes me sad

Same here :(

ach.png

#299 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:30 AM

My nephew missed this bundle so I'm open to pay for one if anyone has one available. PM me.