Humble Bundle #4 Live!

holy effin crap, that is easily the best bundle ever if that is true! I don't care if I already own SMB, the rest are mine!

Awesome, awesome bundle, I already own the games I want from it, but I will probably pick up a couple and gift them to some friends.

They've got my attention, to be sure. That bundle seems a bit too good to be true. If it's real, I'll be donating big. (Bigger than usual, that is.)

At the very least, the Alan Wake news, if true, would be awesome.

The only one of those games I already own is Super Meat Boy, and that's for 360 so it lacks the PC-exclusive characters. Dear god I can't wait for this bundle to come out already. Thanks OP!

EDIT: HOLY fuck IT'S ALREADY OUT OMG BUYING IT RIGHT NOW.

People should be unloading their wallets on this bundle. It's easily worth 20 bucks or more. Jamestown and Super Meat Boy are worth that much themselves.

[quote name='United_Korea']wait a few days and the average price will go down :p[/QUOTE]

We need to get a new site for the CheapestAssGamers up if $5-$6 for this many games is still too expensive for some people.

Also put in $10.

Nice, picked it up to donate, probably won't get to the games, never got to the last batch, already have SMB and hate it, hah.

[quote name='Kaltic']We need to get a new site for the CheapestAssGamers up if $5-$6 for this many games is still too expensive for some people.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this is probably the best bundle they've had yet. I think we should be paying at least $5 to support them. I didn't hesitate purchasing it, and I'm usually one to wait until the average price drops for these bundles lol.

if we already own the game we don't get a giftable code for the second copy right? I own 3 of those games so i'd hate to watch those get eaten up into nothing on steam.

[quote name='Ultragamer']if we already own the game we don't get a giftable code for the second copy right? I own 3 of those games so i'd hate to watch those get eaten up into nothing on steam.[/QUOTE]

No, you don't get a giftable code for a second copy. It goes to waste, sadly. That's the only thing that sucks about humble bundles.

It was $6.87 when I bought it, but really, this is a great deal for a great cause and I don't mind suspending my cheapiness for something like this.

[quote name='sunghost']No, you don't get a giftable code for a second copy. It goes to waste, sadly. That's the only thing that sucks about humble bundles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the best part of the Indie Royale bundles is that each game has its own Steam key. I already have several of these games, but they are on consoles. I wish I could gift the Jamestown key though.

Droppin pennies... Not really. Are any of these mp. I'm not trying to be lazy but I'm on my phone and the site loads kind of slow.

Instantly in! I've been interested in getting Cave Story, Jamestown, Bit.trip runner, Super Meat Boy, and Shank so this bundle is perfect for me. Based on the video Nightsky and gratuitous space battles looks interesting too.

[quote name='topplehat']It was $6.87 when I bought it, but really, this is a great deal for a great cause and I don't mind suspending my cheapiness for something like this.[/QUOTE]

If spending $6.87 is suspending your cheapness then... wow.

[quote name='jack612']If spending $6.87 is suspending your cheapness then... wow.[/QUOTE]

^ Ssshhhhhhhhhh. Don't take it out of context, just order your Humble Bundle and enjoy it.

Bought it as the only one I owned was Super Meat Boy. Been wanting to play Shank, Jamestown, and BitTrip Runner. Nice having them all drm free as well.

Keep in mind at the rate this is selling, I'm sure they'll add a couple more bonus games for paying more than the average. $5+ is a steal.

I passed on the last couple of humble indie bundles, I will be buying this one though the games included are just too good to pass up, I was waiting for a sale on cave story+ and this came at the perfect time

bread's done
Back