Infamous 2: Super Voucher DLC contest *Contest Over*

Jabrim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I won/got a code for the Infamous 2: Super voucher dlc from being the first person to PM a member on the forums. I do not even have a PS3, and honestly didn't figure I would be the first person to message the user, but I apparently was. All I am asking is for you to post why I should give you the code which I still have in my PM box, as oppose to giving it to someone else? I don't want anything for it, just trying to make sure it goes to someone who will enjoy it and not just sell it.

I will decide who to give the dlc to at approximately 8:05 Eastern time. That's about when I put my kids to bed.

Please post your reason here, not in a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause I have a ps3 and Infamous 2 and the super dlc code would be awesome! Other then that I have nothing to put myself above the other CAGers. n____n

BTW What comes on the super voucher? I might have some of it already from a dlc giveaway thing from like back in march, and if that's the case I think it should go to someone else.

i platinum'd the game (or think of getting 1000 achievement points if you are an xbox person). Enjoyed the heck out of Festival of Blood. This DLC voucher would be a great complement to my whole infamous 2 experience for which I could no longer find since its only available in the Collector's Edition.

I really really hope I'd win this :p

Cool contest. Well, I recently purchased Infamous 2 and have yet to start it. I think having the Super Voucher will certainly help the gameplay experience. I also would love free content! :) Unfortunately money is much tighter these days so getting DLC after buying a game is typically a no-go for me. Call me a CAG or just frugal.

This is what comes with the dlc according to Amazon's website:

in-Game Downloadable items for inFAMOUS 2 (PS3). Code will unlock: Kessler Skin, 24K Gold Amp, Electrocution Grenade Power, Lightning Hook Power, & inFAMOUS Red Soundtrack!

I would love the code so that I can give it to my nephew. Infamous 2 is one of, if not his favorite games of all time. He would be so happy to get the extra content.

I will like to have this code because I wanna have the complete infamous 2 experience........ This game is so much better than the first.... !!!

If that's the case then I am still in it to win it cause the dlc I got back then was for some mission packs lol. *Game Face on* ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I would like the code because I've played through it once on "Good" and I'm going to start my "Evil" playthrough next year.

I've also made a new year's resolution not to buy new games next year, partly to save money so my fiancee and I can buy an apartment, and partly to clear out my swollen backlog of games. And, as others have mentioned, having the super voucher DLC would extend and enhance that experience, as well as save me some well-needed dollars!

In any case, thanks for sharing!

I would love the Super Voucher because I'm a big InFAMOUS Fan have been since day 1, I'm a big SuckerPunch Fan in General, love the Sly Series.

I create UGC on InFAMOUS 2 often and would get a lot of use out of the DLC by incorporating some of the DLC Powers ect.. into my missions.

Regardless of if I win or not, Kudos for sharing, spread around the season of sharing. :)

[quote name='PieterMc']I would love the code so that I can give it to my nephew. Infamous 2 is one of, if not his favorite games of all time. He would be so happy to get the extra content.[/QUOTE]

Gave the code to PieterMc because he isn't even keeping the code but giving it to his nephew. Thanks for everyone posting, wish I had enough to give everyone a code.

I would love to receive the voucher because I am a huge fan of the Infamous series and get to finally play Infamous 2 this Christmas.
Giving me the voucher would make my Christmas extra special.

Well, I got Infamous, Infamous 2 & Infamous: Festival of Blood on day 1 for starters.
I got the good and evil ending on both games.
I platinumed all three games and I'm currently doing some UGC missions for Infamous 2 and FoB.
I would love this DLC to get the complete Infamous experience, oh and I won't trade the DLC for something
else like I know some people here do.

[quote name='Jabrim']Gave the code to PieterMc because he isn't even keeping the code but giving it to his nephew. Thanks for everyone posting, wish I had enough to give everyone a code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much. Really appreciated!

anyone want to trade a gameshare of the Festival of blood for the supervoucher? I recently bought the hero edition and have an unused voucher. i am thinking of selling it as i don't care for the costumes and whatnot. but i'd much rather gameshare for the festival of blood. i'm always up for a trade as well

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back