CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
iconps3.gif
Resonance of Fate $15.99
iconps3.gif
Valkyria Chronicles $15.99

at newegg.com free ship.

Had both of these games in camel price trackers. I know they've been under $20 a couple of times at amazon, but I kept missing. Finally got my order in this time.

I know Resonance is $19.99 at Gamestop, but I hate shopping there. And could be $14.99 @ K-mart, but probably all sold out there as well. Save me some time and gas.

I got VC at gs used with no case for 18 this year. Fail.

The only thing that game lacks is a good story though. I mostly recommend it.

[quote name='shurija']I wanna get Valkyria Chronicles but keep holding off because $16 is not cheap enough for me :([/QUOTE]

The lowest I seen this game is 11.99 used from awd . I remember when fire thief was bragging about these going up in price because they stop prInting it.

Excellent prices, thanks for posting. I wish I could buy them both again, but money's spoken for until after X-Mas. Still could not resist nabbing VC for my collection.

VC is a FANTASTIC game for SRPG fans.

Been wanting to try RoF. Saw it at K-Mart on the clearance shelf for around 12 bucks (I think) and almost bought it like four or five times. But considering I have bought around 20 games dating back to mid-September (including five collections...God of War Origins, MGS, ICO, PoP and Tomb Raider)...I just don't see myself playing RoF anytime soon.

fuck...I also bought like five new PSN games too...I'm not buying another game until next generation at this point.

If anyone's interested in RoF but is hesitant because of how "hard" people say it is, it's really not that difficult of a game. It has a pretty steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of the mechanics of the battle system, it becomes much easier. It's harder than most JRPGs, but it's still not difficult.

Also, it's awesome.

I bit on Resonance of Fate. Thanks OP.

I am very tempted to get White Knight Chronicles II since it is $27, but I think I will wait until I clear out more of my RPG backlog/it gets cheaper.

Thanks for the info on Resonance, y'all. I may get it eventually then. Can't do it now though, not even at that price - I have a shelf full of backlog.

Thanks OP!

I picked up Valkyria to go with the Holiday PS3 bundle that's waiting for me Christmas morning.

put in price match request at amazon for ROF, but since they dont sell it directly but only fulfill other merchants orders not sure if they will match =(

Nice deal on RoF, I had a feeling it was going out of print so I paid $20 for it in Kmart a few months ago and still haven't player it.

I just picked up the SO International even though I already own (and have barely played) Star Ocean for 360. I hear the International version is much better.

Picking up valkyria chronicles. I don't think sega is printing anymore new copies. Checked gamestop.com, bestbuy.com, and amazon.com(sold by other sellers only), and can't find them being sold new.

Two of the best RPGs of this console generation. RoF requires some patience learning the battle system, but both are fantastic games and WELL worth $16 each.

bread's done
Back