• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:40 AM

All unavailable. Expecting to see lots of them on ebay in the coming week. =_=

#32 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:51 AM

Yes I honestly wanted one of these to go with my sets of dj hero but alas no go :(

Go figure and I go on craigslist in my area and see http://pittsburgh.cr...2756121760.html

oi... :p

Edited by new1, 17 December 2011 - 05:13 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#33 The Buffmuffin

The Buffmuffin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:53 AM

Think this will be available tomorrow? Don't feel like getting up.

#34 GoreObsessed

GoreObsessed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:11 AM

In store as well?

Mytrade list.....

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=95766

#35 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:24 AM

Wow..none in my vicinity of WA state...lucky to those who got it, but me thinks, Amazon will probably sometime down the road have a barnyard fire sale on this..I can wait :)
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#36 jaide

jaide

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:26 AM

Looks like another Best Buy deal that I'll miss out on. None available anywhere near me. I could really use a new set of drums.

#37 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:28 AM

So yeah, just got back from Best Buy with no game. It seems that they made an error in their stock, when I went to pick it up though, get this, I give the lady the print out and she goes and gets the game, but it's just that, the game, no bundle, so I said no, it's supposed to be the Super Bundle in a big box, so she calls whoever and has them check in the back and alas there are none.

When I ordered this they only had the option for in store pick up and the site said it was available at store 107 Torrance Ca, so my friend and I take a 40 minute drive out there and walk into a tornado of disappointment. -_- I couldn't express in words how disappointed I am in this ordeal, but whatever.

No way in hell I am paying those inflated prices for this stuff. So yeah, Best Buy has ruined my weekend.

#38 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

So yeah, just got back from Best Buy with no game. It seems that they made an error in their stock, when I went to pick it up though, get this, I give the lady the print out and she goes and gets the game, but it's just that, the game, no bundle, so I said no, it's supposed to be the Super Bundle in a big box, so she calls whoever and has them check in the back and alas there are none.

When I ordered this they only had the option for in store pick up and the site said it was available at store 107 Torrance Ca, so my friend and I take a 40 minute drive out there and walk into a tornado of disappointment. -_- I couldn't express in words how disappointed I am in this ordeal, but whatever.

No way in hell I am paying those inflated prices for this stuff. So yeah, Best Buy has ruined my weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that man. That really sucks. I hope that doesn't happen to me when I go pick up my online order tonight after work.

#39 XenoNinjaX

XenoNinjaX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:50 AM

picked up 360 bundle today. felt like i got the last one, as there were 3 ps3 bundles waiting to be picked up while mine was the only 360.

#40 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:50 AM

Yeah, I hope everything goes well for you. Let us know if you got your order.

#41 Awcrap

Awcrap

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

Awesome, purchased!!

#42 Spitphire

Spitphire

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

Ordered one for myself when OP posted this up, hoping its there but its just a few miles down the road. Have another one 50 minutes out that I just ordered and I'm planning to gift... Hoping not to run into any issues on that one. Either way thou thanks OP :)

#43 io

io

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:50 AM

There was all of one (both 360 and PS3) across 6 or 7 stores near me right when the deal broke last night and the this morning they said it couldn't be found in store... No dice...

But since this isn't an outlet center item is it actually this price in store? They might still be found there (won't be available for store pickup if there is less than 3).

#44 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run into a similar problem with an electronics order: I ordered a bundle, and was in store the other day (didn't have time for the pickup line) and it looked like they just pulled the base product. And their website shows the store is out of the bundle now.

I recall one time when I ordered Resistance for cheap and they pulled Resistance 2, which had just come out.

You'd think a company as big and around as long as Best Buy would use scanners to verify that what they're pulling is what was ordered, and you'd be wrong.

#45 sky03

sky03

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

picked it up morning with dj hero 2 bundle

that bestbuy never fails:bouncy:

psn= mushh
xbox live= mushx03

bf4= mush03
steam= skylinero3

#46 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

Looks like another BB deal i missed out on,i would've got this for the drums,been wanting to try them on GH :Metallica forever.Oh well,i'll find some eventually.
Posted Image

#47 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

Went to my local bestbuy once again no drum sets but they had the guitar and game for 20 bucks so we picked that up so we can play it with dj hero :)

Posted Image Posted Image

#48 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:04 AM

I'm heading to the store to pickup my order. I haven't had any issues with this store so I'll post my results.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#49 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

I handed the rep my printout, and she stood for five minutes not knowing what to do. Then she said, what it is? Is it a game? I told her it was the bundle, and thankfully her coworker helped her out. Looks will only get you so far...maybe she was new. That's why I appreciate the girls at my store, they know how to do their job. Lol. Just wanted to share CAG's.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube