Midnight Club Los Angeles (Complete Edition) and GTA IV - $9.99 New at GameStop

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

I just went to the counter and asked if they had a sealed copy. The clerk turned to the cabinet behind her and handed me one. No fuss at all. It doesn't hurt to ask if they have any sealed copies. Worst case, you don't get the game, but if they have it, hooray.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

I've been on the fence about MC:LA for ages, granted all the complaints about difficulty. For $10 I'm willing to give it a spin, it's been so long since I've played a MC title, Thanx OP.

#33 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Is this really a problem that people run into a lot? If so, I hate Gamestop far more than I even thought.

Because people don't know how to ask for a sealed copy, or just not buy the gutted one if they don't want it. Then they blame Gamestop for their own poor decisions.
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/theunvisible/"]Posted Image[/URL]

Spoiler

#34 Righteous Nixon

Righteous Nixon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

The 360 version of Cursed Crusade dropped to 19.99. Beats Amazon by about 5 bucks.

http://www.gamestop....d-crusade/88012

#35 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

Because people don't know how to ask for a sealed copy, or just not buy the gutted one if they don't want it. Then they blame Gamestop for their own poor decisions.

It is amazing what crap people will defend.

#36 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

Does anybody know if you can system link 2 PS3s with this game, thinking about getting a second copy for this price?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

Does anybody know if you can system link 2 PS3s with this game, thinking about getting a second copy for this price?

Wouldn't system link be located under the multiplayer settings ? The 360 case states system link 2-16 players, I couldn't even begin to imagine how to link that many consoles.

#38 OhioBobcat3

OhioBobcat3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

Thanks OP. Snagged a copy of MC: LA Complete at my local Gamestop this afternoon. :)

#39 shoe478

shoe478

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

Wouldn't system link be located under the multiplayer settings ? The 360 case states system link 2-16 players, I couldn't even begin to imagine how to link that many consoles.

Use a hub, switch or router.

#40 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:13 AM

At first i read the title as gta complete edition for 9.99. Would have been all over that - ive been holding off on it to see how low it will drop....

#41 erickdj

erickdj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:41 AM

Snagged one new copy. The first store I went to tried to sell me an open copy as new, i told the guy I don't want it and to call another store to find an actual shrink wrapped copy. I had to drive to another store for the sealed copy, but I was already going in that direction anyway.

#42 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:40 AM

bought another new PS3 copy today and did a system link through online community friends list, very easy and is a blast to play. If you have PSeyes they have built in mics so you can talk trash if your not in the same room, also a whole bunch of different types of games to play, just in case anybody wanted to know. For $20 total well worth the fun with my kids.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 shaneatlh

shaneatlh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

great Deal for a Great Game
I got more Bank than Hillary Banks and Tyra Banks at a bank on Gulfbank.:)