10 replies to this topic

#1 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:13 AM

Online only

http://www.gamestop....d-other-m/75084

Edited by Trakan, 17 December 2011 - 04:29 AM.

Posted Image

#2 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:26 AM

the game that continues to plummet, it was $4.99 on bestbuy's sale

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#3 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

the game that continues to plummet, it was $4.99 on bestbuy's sale

Plummet = go up by $2?

#4 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:42 AM

Hey, it went back up after the BB sale. Now it continues to plummet as in the $49.99 msrp isn't holding :)

#5 Krixodus

Krixodus

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:03 AM

Grabbed it while I can. Thanks!

#6 creech42

creech42

Bad Enough Dude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

No free shipping? $2.99 for me.

#7 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

I just started posting this game today, and it's tons of fun. I highly recommend it.

#8 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:21 AM

I picked up a copy from Best Buy for $4.99. I had read reviews about how bad it is, but figured the price was good enough to merit the purchase.

The gameplay and graphics are both great, which nearly saves the horrible plot, dialogue, and story. Instead of being a kick-ass interstellar bounty hunter, Samus has been turned into a shitty teen romance novel character. Yeah, she even has a crush on this other guy who doesn't like her, or some bullshit. The cutscenes, which represent all of this badness, can last up to 15 minutes and are unskippable.

It's a good game aside from Harlequin romance aspects, and it's worth the low price for a new copy. Use of the mute button and/or turning around and sticking a finger in each ear and ululating is recommended.

#9 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:40 AM

I say it every time this game shows up as a deal. If you aren't invested in Samus as a character, the dialogue will not bother you and you can definitely get a ton of fun out of this game. Even if you are invested in her, look past the dialogue, it's definitely not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. There's been far, far worse. It's just... meh.

#10 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

the cutscenes are pretty bad but there's no 15 minute cutscene.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#11 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:07 AM

I got this on black Friday but still haven't played it. It's worth $7 just for the club Nintendo points though.