FREE The Last of Us PS3 Dynamic Theme

Thanks for this, I needed a new theme for my new PS3. I used the code you posted, so it's not one time use.

Thanks.

Has the Account Management on the PSN site always been down? When I see a code I want to redeem, I go to the site but it always says it's unavailable.

[quote name='htown01']Thanks.

Has the Account Management on the PSN site always been down? When I see a code I want to redeem, I go to the site but it always says it's unavailable.[/QUOTE]

yeah ever since sony was hacked back in April. Its really inconvenient. :(

Has the Account Management on the PSN site always been down? When I see a code I want to redeem, I go to the site but it always says it's unavailable.[/QUOTE]
I've used it several times this week with no issues, go figure.:roll:

[quote name='Magicman103']yeah ever since sony was hacked back in April. Its really inconvenient. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='tejadab']I've used it several times this week with no issues, go figure.:roll:[/QUOTE]

So it works for some and not for others; that's odd. Thanks, I just wanted to know. I don't power up my :ps3: much anyway.

Use qriocity.com

Ever since the account management site has been down, I've been using that. It's actually better than the old account management site because there's no limit to how many codes you can attempt redeeming daily, and has more features.

[quote name='sunghost']Use qriocity.com

Ever since the account management site has been down, I've been using that. It's actually better than the old account management site because there's no limit to how many codes you can attempt redeeming daily, and has more features.[/QUOTE]

My hero, thanks for that.

Thanks to the OP for the code.
Thanks to sunghost for pointing me to qriocity. That was much easier.

and thanks to rpg for you gif. It always brightens my day as I scroll past.

[quote name='Kilvas09']Thanks. Was sad when it was posted as free on the store update, but it wasn't there.[/QUOTE]

There is a The Last of Us theme at the store, also free but it's different and static.
It worked OP thanks a lot!

[quote name='sunghost']Use qriocity.com

Ever since the account management site has been down, I've been using that. It's actually better than the old account management site because there's no limit to how many codes you can attempt redeeming daily, and has more features.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, thanks :) I just redeemed it through qriocity.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That girl looks like the girl from Inception/Juno...is she playing the role?[/QUOTE]
no shes not from juno her name is Ashley Suzanne Johnson

Thanks for this!
[quote name='Kilvas09']Thanks. Was sad when it was posted as free on the store update, but it wasn't there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I also noticed the blog listed a free and dynamic theme in the store update. I was wondering what happened with it.

[quote name='D0RC']Can I download this from the computer or that's still down?[/QUOTE]

you can through qriocity.com (that music service sony has)

bread's done
Back