Photo
- - - - -

Minecraft and 3-Month Xbox Live Codes for Fan Art.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spike3007

Spike3007

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:26 AM

Originally posted here: http://digisama.com/?p=4226

Starting the 11th of December, 2011 Digisama is holding a contest for either a copy of Minecraft or a 3 month code for Xbox Live.

Posted Image

Posted Image

To enter all you have to do is submit original art for your favorite video game to Contests@digisama.com. Art is very subjective so this will be open to anything creative related to your favorite game. This can be a drawing, comic, song, etc. The end date for submissions will be 11:59 PM MST on the 26th of December, 2011 and the voting starts the following day.

NOTE: You will have to provide proof that you created your submission, so be prepared to do so.

Grand Prize: Minecraft
1st Place: 3 Months of Xbox Live
Random Voter: 3 Months of Xbox Live

The grand prize winner can opt out of Minecraft as their prize and will be offered a code for XBL, in which case the runner up will be offered their choice until either Minecraft has been given or all three winners receive XBL codes. Voting will occur from the 27th until the 29th at around 12:00 PM. Voters gain bonus entries by re-tweeting/following us on Twitter, liking our Facebook page and commenting on our contest posts. Votes can be submitted via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and through Comments.

Digisama on twitter: Click Here

Digisama on Facebook: Click Here

Edited by Spike3007, 19 December 2011 - 08:57 AM.
extened the deadline

Posted Image

#2 Crystal Shards

Crystal Shards

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

Sweet, I've entered. Best of luck to everyone!

#3 Spike3007

Spike3007

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:17 PM

Thanks for entering!

#4 Spike3007

Spike3007

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

I've received a complaint that I waited too long into the contest to advertise. Id like to appologise for this and extend the deadline to the 26th for submissions, voting will be the 27th to 29th. I'll make an official post when I get home later tonight. Kind of ruins the idea of it being an extra holiday gift, but its more fair to you guys. Sorry about that.