Bodycount (PS3 or Xbox) for $26.

.... For a "FUN" Fps.

futarama.png

Gotta agree. Played this game for a couple hours and it was just plain boring. Codemasters actually shut down the branch that produced this game and I have to admit, I fully understand why. This is a 5-10 dollar game in my book.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Saying this game is fun is like saying Whoopi Goldberg doesn't rip ass.[/QUOTE]

She was pretty kick ass as Guinan.

I feel like I have a 6th sense about FPS. I knew this game was gonna suck when I heard the title, just like Brink. Didn't need to watch any gameplay or read anything.

Then again 90% of FPSs are bland as shit these days.

I didn't like the demo but it's not like it's impossible to enjoy it. There are legitimate fans out there that found it fun. That being said, others that said it'll drop more are right, so waiting is the best option if you have any interest in the concept.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Not sure where but I'm sure I saw this for $10 or less somewhere. I played the demo too and wasn't expressed.[/QUOTE]

So if games don't cause you to lactate, you aren't interested in them? :)

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Bodycount was on CNET's Top 10 worst games of 2011, just saying[/QUOTE]

They also called it "run-of-the-mill," which means it's mediocre. Therefore, in their own words, it's not bad, so it can't be "worst" anything. It can only be mediocre. They also said part of it was "fun," so what the fuck?

i searched this game on gamefly and it doesnt exist in their records. cannot rent buy new or used, they may have never carried it, unless im doing it wrong.

id like to own this for 13 or less.

Thanks for the share OP, but I think I am gonna wait for this game to drop more as well. THQ Store had it for $19.99 about two weeks ago, I'd maybe bite at $10-$12.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i searched this game on gamefly and it doesnt exist in their records. cannot rent buy new or used, they may have never carried it, unless im doing it wrong.

id like to own this for 13 or less.[/QUOTE]

I rented it from Gamefly when it released and it's still showing up when I search for it, so I dunno whatcha did wrong there.

It's pretty lousy, but I've played worse. Wouldn't recommend buying it though.

THQ Store had this for $20 shipped @ Black Friday week.

Didn't bite then. This is a $13 or less title for me, I think.

bread's done
Back