Feedback Problem

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Hey all, this is kind of a strange problem, but maybe someone can help me out. My feedback as it shows on my profile is 12 (all positive), but I've done 14 trades and have received feedback for all of them. This has been going on for a while, but I didn't really take note of it because for a while I was only supposed to have 13 feedback, and I figured that maybe I was counting wrong or something. I have since made another trade, and both of us have left feedback, and it still only says I have 12. Any advice?

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Hey all, this is kind of a strange problem, but maybe someone can help me out. My feedback as it shows on my profile is 12 (all positive), but I've done 14 trades and have received feedback for all of them. This has been going on for a while, but I didn't really take note of it because for a while I was only supposed to have 13 feedback, and I figured that maybe I was counting wrong or something. I have since made another trade, and both of us have left feedback, and it still only says I have 12. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

This is because the feedback count applies to unique feedback only. Three of the feedback you have received are from the same person, so far as the counter is concerned, they only count as one.

[quote name='sp00ge']This is because the feedback count applies to unique feedback only. Three of the feedback you have received are from the same person, so far as the counter is concerned, they only count as one.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense lol. Thanks for clearing that up!

bread's done
Back