Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition 360 $29.99/26.99 @ GameStop B&M YMMV

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
:360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition (NEW) is being cleared out of the GameStop system.

CE Contents:
The Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box Collectible exclusive to GameStop customers only!
Two Exclusive In-Game Single Player Maps
Hard Copy Strategy Map of Rome
Exclusive Art Book
Bonus Disc

New SKU# 200894
Pre-Owned SKU# 952722

New copies ($29.99) should be labeled as "Pre-Owned" and you can use your PowerUps Pro card for an additional 10% off ($26.99).

The website has them listed as $49.99, so it might be YMMV. I am not sure if the PS3 version is the same price. I was able to pick up one at my local store. It was the last copy they had.

Old news. But I heard from a Gamestop manager today that the CE most likely to get converted next to used is going to be the Tron one. I personally don't mind picking up the light cycle display for 7ish dollars.

[quote name='sylveranking']Old news. But I heard from a Gamestop manager today that the CE most likely to get converted next to used is going to be the Tron one. I personally don't mind picking up the light cycle display for 7ish dollars.[/QUOTE]

Same. We have a 360 and PS3 copy and I'm waiting for it to be converted before I pick it up. All I really want is the speeder bike display.

bread's done
Back