Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition PC download - Amazon - $10

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I've never linked to a single post before...thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you look at the right hand side where the post # is.
Then, you can right click and select "copy the link location" w/ the address link from there. :)

it seems all these amazon DD threads are a waste of time considering Amazon copies Steam on a daily basis and never beats them or has original sales of their own. we also dont need some sellout rep kissing our asses

[quote name='Archfiend']it seems all these amazon DD threads are a waste of time considering Amazon copies Steam on a daily basis and never beats them or has original sales of their own. we also dont need some sellout rep kissing our asses[/QUOTE]

I have yet to see Steam put NBA2K12 at $10.
Amazon DL has done this.

Amazon DL has also Saints Row: The Third at $30.
Has Steam beat this yet?
I don't think so.

EDIT:
Also, cheapest I seen Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning PC download pre-order is $50.99 on Amazon DL.
Plus, if you received that extra $9 coupon, that'll take it down to around $42 or so.

both those games suck bro. anyways steam will blow me away with a sale while amazon does not, they even love the fact lots of these games activate on steam that way they can save more on server cost, they boast about it.

[quote name='Archfiend']it seems all these amazon DD threads are a waste of time considering Amazon copies Steam on a daily basis and never beats them or has original sales of their own. we also dont need some sellout rep kissing our asses[/QUOTE]

I agree Amazon does match Steam prices, but I believe just last month Amazon had some amazing deals.

Dungeon Siege 3 for 5 dollars, Just Cause 2 for 2.50. Magicka Collection for ~4. Just to name a few.

Serious question: how long will this deal last? Ten dollars is an amazing deal for what you get, but I'm on the fence on this one.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']I agree Amazon does match Steam prices, but I believe just last month Amazon had some amazing deals.

Dungeon Siege 3 for 5 dollars, Just Cause 2 for 2.50. Magicka Collection for ~4. Just to name a few.

Serious question: how long will this deal last? Ten dollars is an amazing deal for what you get, but I'm on the fence on this one.[/QUOTE]

Hey there,

In answer to your question as to how long the deal will last we don't have a specific end date on the $9.99 price point but I CAN tell you that you'll see a deal on the Dragon Age stuff again at this price or better, so if you're on the fence feel free to hold off until you are super excited about the purchase.

I usually try to let you guys know pretty transparently when the deal is a 1 day only thing, or something you probably won't see again for a while.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Tony

Hmm, key will not work on Steam (if I'm correct), and I have reason to think that this will be on sale on Steam soon--probably going to wait.

[quote name='turls']Hmm, key will not work on Steam (if I'm correct), and I have reason to think that this will be on sale on Steam soon--probably going to wait.[/QUOTE]

You're correct, this will activate on Origin, not Steam.

Cheers,
Tony

You have to have Origin for certain things now, like it or not, and they release their updates fairly fast, might as well get EA stuff to activate on Origin, unless you are boycotting them or something.

Really wish it was activatable on Steam. I think I'm the only person in the world that didn't play this but played DA2 (Which I loved).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there,

In answer to your question as to how long the deal will last we don't have a specific end date on the $9.99 price point but I CAN tell you that you'll see a deal on the Dragon Age stuff again at this price or better, so if you're on the fence feel free to hold off until you are super excited about the purchase.

I usually try to let you guys know pretty transparently when the deal is a 1 day only thing, or something you probably won't see again for a while.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, this is an awesome post. Thanks for being so gracious with us, Tony. Cheers!

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Wow, this is an awesome post. Thanks for being so gracious with us, Tony. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hey,

You're welcome Mike, just trying to make sure everyone has an awesome experience with Amazon...and play some games too.

I'm planning an upgrade to my gaming rig here pretty soon, hoping TOR is everything I expect it to be :).

Cheers,
Tony

I'm gonna call BS on this. I've seen amazon beat steam prices on Risen, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Divinity II and a sega genesis 48 game pack on sale just in the last few weeks, not to mention what the other posters said with Just Cause 2, Saints Row 3 and Dungeon Siege 3. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more that haven't been mentioned yet
I know I also bought Dawn of War2: Retribution in the summertime for $7.50 on the same day it was on sale at steam for $15

[quote name='ChestyMan']I'm gonna call BS on this. I've seen amazon beat steam prices on Risen, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Divinity II and a sega genesis 48 game pack on sale just in the last few weeks, not to mention what the other posters said with Just Cause 2, Saints Row 3 and Dungeon Siege 3. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more that haven't been mentioned yet
I know I also bought Dawn of War2: Retribution in the summertime for $7.50 on the same day it was on sale at steam for $15[/QUOTE]

On that note...I believe these are the lowest prices yet on these SEGA Games:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303554

Cheers,
Tony

bread's done
Back