[PS Vita] Gravity Rush - June 12th, 2012

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Haha yeah I totally understand your POV. I just love this game so much that I don't mind the little bad things here and there. This game has finally justified the purchase of my vita.

Hell yeah, man. This game is actually what sold me on the thing. I was able to grab the system for 100 bucks during the handheld trade-in promo Gamestop had a while back, so I'd been waiting for it for a while. Absolutely worth the wait.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#92 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hell yeah, man. This game is actually what sold me on the thing. I was able to grab the system for 100 bucks during the handheld trade-in promo Gamestop had a while back, so I'd been waiting for it for a while. Absolutely worth the wait.

yeah i'm amazed that i wasn't let down since i have been waiting for this title for about 2 months now!

#93 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

Got the platinum for it today, took me 5 days but it was well worth it. Overall I have to say it was a good game, but it suffers from loose controls that become incredibly cumbersome during what should be relatively simple battles.

The Special Forces DLC expounds on this problem by limiting its challenges to a "use everything you've got!" race as well as the dreaded "gravity slide" race which incorporated the Vita's gyroscope. Both races felt more like a chore to do rather than the breath of fresh air I was expecting after having spent upwards of 15 hours doing basically the same types of challenges.

Regardless, the story of the DLC was pretty good, providing further insight into the post chapter 17 events and how the citizens of Heckesville have responded to them.

#94 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

does anyone know when all the dlc is being released?
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#95 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

does anyone know when all the dlc is being released?

http://www.joystiq.c...r-military-pac/

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#96 emokid9963

emokid9963

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:16 AM

Beat the game today. I must say the ending was very.... underwhelming.

#97 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

Beat the game today. I must say the ending was very.... underwhelming.

It was an ok enough ending but it leaves all kinds of questions unanswered. I hope it sells well enough for a sequel, and that said sequel doesn't take forever and a half to develop and localize.

#98 emokid9963

emokid9963

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

It was an ok enough ending but it leaves all kinds of questions unanswered. I hope it sells well enough for a sequel, and that said sequel doesn't take forever and a half to develop and localize.

I agree with you. I just wish the ending was.. Idk better. The whole game was great, but when I saw the ending, it just didn't sit right. There needs to be a sequel. And I agree, I hope it comes out in the very near future.

#99 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:15 AM

Only put about an hour into this gamer so far and it has been great. I hope to see more games on the Vita this amount of polish and gameplay. Don't take this the wrong way, i have 14 vita games but this one takes the cake with Wipeout a close 2nd.

Great forum for PS Vita information: www.psvitaforum.com

United States Navy

#100 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

Anyone else buy the Spy Pack yet? I bought it yesterday and finished the two side missions and one of the challenge missions. Its pretty good and worth the 4 bucks. Her Dark Cat costume that comes with it is also my favorite costume so far.

Btw, finished the game and enjoyed it. Worth the full price I actually paid for it. But I am considering trading it in and picking it up later when its on sale or cheap.

#101 mrtibbs

mrtibbs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

I just purchased the Maid Pack this week and soon as I finish the Motorstorm DLC i'll finish it. That last challenge in the Spy Pack was the hardest in the game. The Lava health race