PayWhatYouWant: Bob+Ittle Dew Insider Bundle

JoeDuck

CAGiversary!
This one's got a twist. Includes Bob Came in Pieces + what they're calling Ittle Dew Insider which is a fun looking game Indie dev Ludosity is working on... as an insider, you'll get concept art, music and prototypes as the game develops. Sounds pretty cool, a bit like Kickstarter. Also cool top donor prize... get to design a room level in the game! :D20% going to Child's Play.:applause: Launches here: http://groupees.net/ludosity

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be due to the fact that I already bought "Bob" for $2 during a Steam sale, but, nevertheless, I don't find anything horribly exciting (Game-wise.) about this bundle. It doesn't help that I know nothing about "Ittle Dew."

Donating to charity is never a bad thing, but it seems that a lot of bundles are emerging. I reckon CAG's will start becoming discriminatory if these bundles don't stop popping up from every angle.

Agree way too many bundles... more not necessarily merrier.:roll: This one seems more like a fun way to help the developer fund the new game (which looks pretty cool)... and get to see it behind the scenes as it develops + I want to design that room!:bouncy:

Ittle Dew looks neat but I hope that camera isn't that close in the actual game. I'm kind of burned out on bundles, especially after the epic Humble Indie Bundle #4. That is a really hard one to top at the moment.

I'll probably toss in a buck or two for this bundle. I don't hold too much hope that extra games will be given later.

[quote name='JoeDuck']This one's got a twist. Includes Bob Came in Pieces + what they're calling Ittle Dew Insider which is a fun looking game Indie dev Ludosity is working on... as an insider, you'll get concept art, music and prototypes as the game develops. Sounds pretty cool, a bit like Kickstarter. Also cool top donor prize... get to design a room level in the game! :D20% going to Child's Play.:applause: Launches here: http://groupees.net/ludosity[/QUOTE]

You should change the topic header to mention this bundle's name. There are already a lot of posts stating something similar and you probably want this one to be able to stand out better. Good luck on the launch!

this bundle only comes with two games, one full game which I already own and one that's not even finished... yeah I think I'll skip this one, I've got my plate full with the recent Humble, Royale and Gala bundles

[quote name='utopianmachine']Already have Bob. Interest gone. Too many bundles![/QUOTE]

Except for that last sentence, I agree.

Would rather buy a real finished game than finance a gimmick concept without even a promise of a finished product. Not to even count the difference between real and indie games.

Still, sweet sweet bundle money. You shouldn't be surprised.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Would rather buy a real finished game than finance a gimmick concept without even a promise of a finished product. Not to even count the difference between real and indie games.

Still, sweet sweet bundle money. You shouldn't be surprised.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I get tired of game overload with these bundles...as if 20 games is somehow inherently better than 10. This idea, like Kickstarter, is cool because you get to participate in the process. Don't see this as a gimmick at all. Ludosity is a solid developer so yea, I'll trust and support. To each his/her own.

[quote name='Blade']Does it come with a Steam code? That's going to dictate whether or not I buy it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone should buy it and tell us lol. I don't know how accurate their current transaction total is, but if it is accurate.. then only 3 people have bought the bundle lmao, and the highest purchase was $3.

The top donor right now is $3 with $1 donations in second and third place. I kind of feel bad for them.

I really think bundle burnout is going to start seeing decreasing sales in these things. There's just too many too frequently.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, someone should buy it and tell us lol. I don't know how accurate their current transaction total is, but if it is accurate.. then only 3 people have bought the bundle lmao, and the highest purchase was $3.[/QUOTE]

I decided to be the guinea pig here. Bob Came in Pieces is $2.50 on Steam, so I figured I'd buy it for $1 just to find out.

No Steam key. Just a link to a direct download of the exe. =\

[quote name='Blade']I decided to be the guinea pig here. Bob Came in Pieces is $2.50 on Steam, so I figured I'd buy it for $1 just to find out.

No Steam key. Just a link to a direct download of the exe. =\[/QUOTE]

That sucks, thanks for letting us know. At least you uh.. contributed to their bundle? lol.

[quote name='Blade']I decided to be the guinea pig here. Bob Came in Pieces is $2.50 on Steam, so I figured I'd buy it for $1 just to find out.

No Steam key. Just a link to a direct download of the exe. =\[/QUOTE]

Got a Steam key for the InMomentum Groupee... maybe they'll add for the other one.

bread's done
Back