Marvel uDraw Bundle @Gamestop New for 39.98

zebwinz

CAGiversary!
I just went to Gamestop to pick up the uDraw tablet,which is on sale for 29.99. I grabbed Marvel Super Hero Squad Comic Combat, which Gamestop.com had listed for 29.99 as well. When I checked out it actually rang up for 9.99!

EDIT: Turns out that Gamestop dropped the price of the uDraw tablet with the Marvel game from 59.98 to 39.98! Sorry for the misleading post title. Fresh link : http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/xbox-360-udraw-tablet-marvel-bundle/98646

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AXV1']It's on the website uDraw table with Marvel game for 39.98.[/QUOTE]

It sure is now, yesterday they had it for 59.98 which I still thought was a decent price. Glad I didn't rush out and buy it yesterday!

[quote name='zebwinz']Is there any way to edit a post title to reflect the updated info?[/QUOTE]

Edit post, then click Advanced.

Please post any success taking back in a uDraw purchased earlier in the week and getting the bundle for $10 more. I purchased this on Monday at Gamestop, but obviously would rather spend $10 more to get the Marvel game for my son.

I purchased one for my kids, I think if they like to draw and are about 5-6 they will love it, but I haven't given it to my daughters yet, so I can't be totally sure.

[quote name='jbz']anyone use the uDraw before? I'm wondering if my kids will like it[/QUOTE]
ditto. Are there a lot of tools to draw whatever or is it really limited or what? I really dont know anything about this but sounds decent for 30-40 dollars.

[quote name='xplocvo']Edit post, then click Advanced.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot for that! I posted the deal from my Kindle Fire, which is about the worst thing in the world to type more than a sentence on.

[quote name='prayformojo']Please post any success taking back in a uDraw purchased earlier in the week and getting the bundle for $10 more. I purchased this on Monday at Gamestop, but obviously would rather spend $10 more to get the Marvel game for my son.[/QUOTE]

Just buy them again and return the new one with your old receipt.

I don't even need to do all that, the copy I bought earlier in the week is unopened, so I should be able to do a return/rebuy on this with the marvel game added.

and i thought I was getting a good deal when I got the tablet for $49.99, Marvel for $29.99, and Pictionary for $29.99. (sigh)

The games themselves have little replay value. Pictionary is kind of a joke where as you can not vs the cpu at all, nd when you play against someone else its basically the other person has to close their eyes while you look at what you're supposed to draw. easy to get all the achievements/trophies though.

The Marvel game is kinda fun, but relatively short and once you beat it the replay value is moot..of course I dont have kids so I dont really know if theyd find more replay in it or not. Probably the easiest udraw game to get all the achievements/trophies on.

UDraw Studio doesnt really offer anything special. Its kind of a stripped down Mario Paint. or maybe I just found more fun in Mario Paint..I dunno. The flyswatter game is pretty fun and aggrivating. The mazes piss me off and are the only achievements I need to 1000 the game. Other achievements/trophies are fairly easy.

I ended up trading in Marvel and Pictionary after I 1000'd them. Got about $35 for both..so not too bad I guess. I'll more then likely keep Artists Studio, just so I have something with the tablet. I like too have these peripherals.

I doubt theyll make any more games for this. atleast not for the ps3 nd 360. Which is kinda sad as I liked the easy achievements. lol. And Im sure some games would be somewhat decent.

I'd say give the game a shot. For $40 for the tablet and 2 games its a pretty solid deal. I'm sure you could get atleast $30 back for it if you trade in at the right places.

(Edit: Didn't see your post when I wrote this FlamedLiquid - looks like we did the same thing more or less :lol:)

Holy hell - I originally bought a PS3 uDraw when Amazon had a lightning deal for $39.99 and then picked up Marvel and Pictionary from Best Buy during a B2G1 (and they were on sale for $29.99). I thought that a great deal. Now you can get the uDraw + one of those games for just $40 - unreal...

I did end up picking up one from Gamestop for $29.99 and then sending my other one back to Amazon. I'll get hit with return shipping but should still come out $5 or $6 ahead (plus using my Gamestop credit instead of more valuable Amazon credit).

I guess I'll just stick with the games from Best Buy since I also got Pictionary fairly cheap that way. Still, though, they cost me $20 each after factoring in the B2G1.

Me and the kids had a blast with the Wii Pictionary which I bought last year at this time. We only played it a couple of times though. I bought the PS3 version to "upgrade" to HD and trophies. Having to not look at the screen when the word is shown is somewhat of a pain, but we managed to do it and had some fun with guessing what each others drawings were.

The resale value of the Wii stuff is pretty high though. I managed to get a fair amount for my "like new" tablet, the Pictionary game, and even the uDraw Studio game separately (someone who bought a used tablet without the game bought it). There seems to be a decent install base for the Wii version which is I guess why some more games finally started coming out for it. I also thought it was interesting that the Wii version is not on sale at GS while the others are. Hopefully they put out some more games for the PS3/360 - even if they are downloadable (probably the best way to go for them, really).

Thanks OP. Just got back with the 360 version of the tablet and Marvel game.

I'm someone who also had the Wii version. And I wanted to pick up an HD version since it seemed to have improvements over the original tablet. Plus i was interested in the Marvel. Just needed a good deal to make the purchase

[quote name='io'] I also thought it was interesting that the Wii version is not on sale at GS while the others are. Hopefully they put out some more games for the PS3/360 - even if they are downloadable (probably the best way to go for them, really).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Wii version did sell well for Ubi. IIRC, they quietly sold over a million tablets?

And I doubt we'll see more udraw games for the 360/PS3 if it did bomb. They'll just release those games without the udraw support. It's something Ubi has done before. Penguins of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda were udraw titles on the Wii but got a release on the HD consoles

Still think it's a good deal for the paint program and Marvel game

So you can get this deal in store? Do you just need to buy them together or is it an actual bundle they have to have? Is there free shipping if I order from the site?

There is a Pictionary bundle for the same price btw, $39.98

[quote name='Slowdance']So you can get this deal in store? Do you just need to buy them together or is it an actual bundle they have to have? Is there free shipping if I order from the site?

There is a Pictionary bundle for the same price btw, $39.98[/QUOTE]

Got this in-store today.

Simply asked for the tablet and the game. Once they scanned them, the register adjusted the game down to 9.99
Don't ask about bundles or special pricing. Keep it simple and ask for a copy of the tablet and a copy of the game. The register will do the rest.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I saw two different Wii game/tablet bundles in Costco today. They had a Spongebob bundle and a Disney Princess bundle for $53 each. Not as cheap, but not too bad either

Is this deal gonna be around tomorrow for sure? I'd rather pick it up in store but I don't want the price to change on the marvel game.

Ps3/Xbox 360 udraw seems to have become toxic for retailers. I bet these will be clearances out for 9.99 some time next month after the holidays.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Thanks OP - going to grab this tomorrow. Any recommendations for which of the two games to go with: Marvel or Pictionary?[/QUOTE]

Pictionary is really only good in parties and even then it's simple to cheat. Whereas Marvel is somewhat fun but very short. If you are getting udraw for a kid then Marvel is the better choice.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Pictionary is really only good in parties and even then it's simple to cheat. Whereas Marvel is somewhat fun but very short. If you are getting udraw for a kid then Marvel is the better choice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was planning to pick this up for my kids - looks like I'll grab Marvel then. Thanks! :D

Son of a bitch! I picked up the tablet and I asked about the game, eventually passing on it, not realizing it would be discounted down. I wonder if I take just the receipt back, if they can add the game for $10.

Only reason is because I already dropped the udraw off at the future in-laws with the rest of the presents, and their house is way out of the way.

[quote name='sp00ge']Son of a bitch! I picked up the tablet and I asked about the game, eventually passing on it, not realizing it would be discounted down. I wonder if I take just the receipt back, if they can add the game for $10.

Only reason is because I already dropped the udraw off at the future in-laws with the rest of the presents, and their house is way out of the way.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can buy another tablet with the game. Then return the tablet on the spot with your first receipt

[quote name='rbarba4']Maybe you can buy another tablet with the game. Then return the tablet on the spot with your first receipt[/QUOTE]

That's my backup plan. ;)

Anyone who bought this at GS: How did it look on the receipt? Does it show it as a package, or are they listed as two separate items? Only reason I ask is I already ordered from Amazon, so I'm trying to figure out how I would return one of the tablets.

bread's done
Back