Marvel uDraw Bundle @Gamestop New for 39.98

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Thanks OP - going to grab this tomorrow. Any recommendations for which of the two games to go with: Marvel or Pictionary?

Pictionary is really only good in parties and even then it's simple to cheat. Whereas Marvel is somewhat fun but very short. If you are getting udraw for a kid then Marvel is the better choice.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#32 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Pictionary is really only good in parties and even then it's simple to cheat. Whereas Marvel is somewhat fun but very short. If you are getting udraw for a kid then Marvel is the better choice.

Yeah, I was planning to pick this up for my kids - looks like I'll grab Marvel then. Thanks! :D

#33 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Son of a bitch! I picked up the tablet and I asked about the game, eventually passing on it, not realizing it would be discounted down. I wonder if I take just the receipt back, if they can add the game for $10.

Only reason is because I already dropped the udraw off at the future in-laws with the rest of the presents, and their house is way out of the way.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#34 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm feelin' BASS-y

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

Son of a bitch! I picked up the tablet and I asked about the game, eventually passing on it, not realizing it would be discounted down. I wonder if I take just the receipt back, if they can add the game for $10.

Only reason is because I already dropped the udraw off at the future in-laws with the rest of the presents, and their house is way out of the way.

Maybe you can buy another tablet with the game. Then return the tablet on the spot with your first receipt

#35 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

Maybe you can buy another tablet with the game. Then return the tablet on the spot with your first receipt

That's my backup plan. ;)

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#36 lyric706

lyric706

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:10 PM

Anyone who bought this at GS: How did it look on the receipt? Does it show it as a package, or are they listed as two separate items? Only reason I ask is I already ordered from Amazon, so I'm trying to figure out how I would return one of the tablets.
Posted Image

My Wii Code: 7844-6016-8449-5878
My 3DS Code: 3652-0542-1811

Now playing: Skylanders, Madden 12, Batman: Arkham City :360:; Uncharted 3 :ps3:

#37 pristinity

pristinity

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:07 AM

They are two separate items at GS