Thanks CAG

funjoe

CAGiversary!
Feeling the Christmas spirit and wanted to take a minute and express my thanks for not only Cheapy but the whole CAG community. I have been visiting this site damn near every day since 2003 and can't even calculate how much money I have saved on games and DVDs thanks to Cheapy and the CAG community. Beyond that, I think the CAG community and message boards are among the most civil I have ever encountered on the internet.

So anyway, thanks to everyone on here and Happy Holidays!

Just hit 3 years myself. I spend quite a bit of time here and love the community as well. From deals to politics: CAG has it all!

Happy Holidays to you as well!

I've actually become very active here in the past year and I'm slowly drifting away from my previously primary forum, where I'm actually a moderator over there. I've lost the drive to even post over there ever since coming here. The community is just so much better here at CAG and I actually feel like this forum serves a purpose.

Happy holidays to you all and thank you all for making me feel welcome. :)

I'm still very new to this site as a member, but I've been following this place religiously for the past couple of months. Without CAG my Christmas would be nowhere near as awesome! The two best things I got because of CAG are Bioshock 2 (PS3) LE and Infamous 2 Hero Edition; I already have those games, but the bonuses which came with them are worth every penny. So cheers to CAG and to everyone who helped in their efforts to support the community! :applause:

Save for whoever banned my last account; I still don't understand why it happened, but let bygones be bygones I suppose.

I absolutely love CAG. CAG's community has always been helpful and the number of games I now own has jumped up beyond anything I could ever imagine. For the first time I have a backlog of games on a modern console. I log being a part of CAG. I haven't been here long. But I for sure will be here a lot longer. :D

bread's done
Back