Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Jan/Feb 12 issue) - WWE 12, Medal of Honor, Assassin's Creed

• Please log in to reply
470 replies to this topic

#451 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

Dang it, I forgot to check for Crysis 2 while there today. lol

I did find out they will not have the new magazine out until Sunday because he said he was specifically told not to put it out until Sunday. He also said he's not sure when the ME3 copies are arriving. I just wanted to know so I could make sure if I was getting mine or not.

#452 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

picked up another crysis 2 360, moh 360, and mass effect 2 ps3 for a return/rebuy on sunday. sunday should be fun...and here we thought best buy $5 games was over.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#453 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

picked up another crysis 2 360, moh 360, and mass effect 2 ps3 for a return/rebuy on sunday. sunday should be fun...and here we thought best buy $5 games was over.

Exactly. But mind ya, I still like when the Gamer's Club was free and ya got free games after coupons. Those were the days....;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#454 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

Picked up Crysis 2 today for $2.10 out the door AC. This is at least the third time I've bought this game and hopefully it will be the charm in me making more progress in it.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#455 CozmoKhan

CozmoKhan

Go Blackhawks!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Picked up Crysis 2 today for $2.10 out the door AC. This is at least the third time I've bought this game and hopefully it will be the charm in me making more progress in it.

I feel ripped off. I paid $2.16.

#456 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Exactly. But mind ya, I still like when the Gamer's Club was free and ya got free games after coupons. Those were the days....;)

Which days are you talking about? Lol, I don't remember those.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#457 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Which days are you talking about? Lol, I don't remember those.

they just recently gave free unlocked status with purchase of any used game $30 or more & the Gears of War triple pack was free after coupon(req. an override since the coupon marked the game up to $15)

Edited by Enuf, 01 March 2012 - 09:02 PM.

#458 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:38 AM

they just recently gave free unlocked status with purchase of any used game $30 or more & the Gears of War triple pack was free after coupon(req. an override since the coupon marked the game up to $15)

Actually I was talking about 2-3 years ago when you signed up for the regular old no magazine with coupons Gamer's Club(for FREE) and they had coupons you could print(and use multiple times) on the Reward Zone site.

With those coupons, we had the following deals(and didn't have to pay the $5 per issue of @Gamer or $15 for a subscription/Unlocked status):

$5 copies of Saint's Row 2
FREE copies of Fairytale Fights
FREE copies of some Nerf N-Strike 2 bundle
FREE copies of some online MMO-ish crime game for PC
FREE copies of some DS game(of which I forget the name)

So while these coupons that make games and accessories cheap/nearly free from the @Gamer magazine are good, getting them absolutely free without having to pay the $5/$15 was even more phenomenal.;)

Posted Image

#459 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

Actually I was talking about 2-3 years ago when you signed up for the regular old no magazine with coupons Gamer's Club(for FREE) and they had coupons you could print(and use multiple times) on the Reward Zone site.

With those coupons, we had the following deals(and didn't have to pay the $5 per issue of @Gamer or $15 for a subscription/Unlocked status):

So while these coupons that make games and accessories cheap/nearly free from the @Gamer magazine are good, getting them absolutely free without having to pay the $5/$15 was even more phenomenal.;)

You're at the movies with camera
Xblades

are a couple of others. I must have missed the DS game.

#460 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

You're at the movies with camera
Xblades

are a couple of others. I must have missed the DS game.

I missed out on X-Blades(but bought it later on from Kmart for $5:puke:) and that 360 game/camera bundle then.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the DS game, but it was some $20 game with the $20 off coupon like most of the rest of them pretty much. It was the game that ended up free after Fairytale Fights if I remember correctly.

Posted Image

#461 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

Sudoko Ball Detective, if I remember correctly. The local Hasting's in my town still has a few copies of that I traded in from BB, I believe...:)

#462 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:57 AM

Yeah. That was it. Thank you sgaldis. I knew it had some weird title to it but I couldn't quite remember it.

The copies of FTF that I got from BB went to either BB or GS but I think a few went to HWV too and those were there almost until their closing sales.

Posted Image

#463 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:11 AM

How much does the used Gears of War 3 ring up as? Same as online? When I was last there I saw it with a sticker of 44.99.

#464 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

You missed Warhammer Online, I missed You're at the movies with camera and Xblades myself. Man those were the days. FTF, Nerf, and detective Sodoku were the best.

#465 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

Wait...Warhammer Online was also FAC? Where was I when this happened? I know I went in starting with the FTF one, so if it was before then I probably missed it completely.

Posted Image

#466 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

How much does the used Gears of War 3 ring up as? Same as online? When I was last there I saw it with a sticker of 44.99.

I bought it yesterday, and it was $34.99 before discounts. If you are Unlocked, the system still takes the 10% off of the $39.99 price. My total was $11.00+tax.

The Rocketfish headset coupon still does not automatically work. I got Gears of War 3, Crysis 2, and the wired Rocketfish headset, and I decided ahead of time to do 2 separate transactions due to the Unlocked discount issues people have mentioned in this thread. When the headset coupon didn't ring up properly, we tried a third to see if the Rocketfish coupon would work alone. It didn't, and I still needed a manager override.

#467 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Sudoko Ball Detective, if I remember correctly. The local Hasting's in my town still has a few copies of that I traded in from BB, I believe...:)

Oh wait, I did get a couple of those. I forgot sold them on ebay. :lol:

Wait...Warhammer Online was also FAC? Where was I when this happened? I know I went in starting with the FTF one, so if it was before then I probably missed it completely.

Yup Warhammer and Neverwinter nights 2 expansion were both free after coupon (actually they were on the same coupon). Crime craft is the other PC title that was free.

#468 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

I'm cool wit paying $15 for 2 yrs if they're goin to offer Batman AC for $10...free is free but top notch quality titles for cheap is better to me.

#469 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Yup Warhammer and Neverwinter nights 2 expansion were both free after coupon (actually they were on the same coupon). Crime craft is the other PC title that was free.

I think I gave away my copies of CrimeCraft that I picked up with the coupon(s) to my buddies' bro-in-law as a violent alternative to WOW.

Posted Image

#470 SHOaks

SHOaks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

Could I still go to the store, buy the Gamer Magazine and use the $20 off coupon for Crysis 2?

#471 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

Could I still go to the store, buy the Gamer Magazine and use the $20 off coupon for Crysis 2?

Assuming they have the pre-owned copy in stock, I don't see why not. Only tomorrow though, then it expires. My two closest stores do not.