Deus EX: Human Revolution $10 PC Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Import

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Amazon has Deus Ex for $10 download. What I did was bought Lara Croft GOL for $2.49 which got me a $5 promo code. Used that for Deus EX and got it for $5. Not too shabby.

It's a steam install and DLC is $10 on steam or amazon...so I may wait a lil bit on that myself. :)

Sorry if re post....search didn't show anything.

facepalm.jpg

Oh yeah I'd like to know how the hell the OP used the $5 promo coupon from buying Lara Croft GOL since those coupons aren't valid till January.

[quote name='wolve']Oh yeah I'd like to know how the hell the OP used the $5 promo coupon from buying Lara Croft GOL since those coupons aren't valid till January.[/QUOTE]
yep this kid is full of shite!!

[quote name='Archfiend']yep this kid is full of shite!![/QUOTE]

Actually.......No.

I didn't even realize these were not good until January but I tried to use it...site said it was invalid. Went to live chat and the csr rep gave me a $5 coupon that was taken off at checkout. That would then be completely YMMV.

I understand I could of had a $5 coupon already but it wouldn't be worth the ruse....lol. Order Disregard the thing to the right...second monitor and didn't shut it off. lol

[quote name='Import']Actually.......No.

I didn't even realize these were not good until January but I tried to use it...site said it was invalid. Went to live chat and the csr rep gave me a $5 coupon that was taken off at checkout. That would then be completely YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Leaving out the whole YMMV story is pretty much shite to me.

My bad. Close the post. I didn't even notice the codes weren't good. Lucked out I guess

$10 / $2.49 are still respectable deals none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back