Halo: CEA $24.99 - Amazon

trades in for $24 too if you want to make it like a rental :p

might pick it up but i'm still jelly that i couldn't get it for $15 from the MS store on black friday :(

great game and pretty good remastering.only bad thing is that some of the achievements are beyond frustrating ( complete the library on legendary within 30 mins. really 343i??? )

[quote name='Rodster']Good find OP in for 1. My backlog is currently at 1500, please help me stop the madness. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I hope you at least intend to open and sample your games. Otherwise, it just seems like you're pissing money away.

As for the deal itself, I hope it includes the preorder skull DLC. In any case, thanks for the heads up.

Think I'm gonna wait. While I'd like to play through again and see the updates I'd rather just play through my backlog.

Then hopefully it'll be like $15 atleast

I'm not a huge halo fan but I played through this game this week and enjoyed it. In particular, the remastered music was impressive.

[quote name='Rodster']Good find OP in for 1. My backlog is currently at 1500, please help me stop the madness. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not that crazy. I still have some ps1 games (sealed) that I need to play.

I'm tempted to get this....saw it this morning, but my backlog is huge also. I'm sure it will be $20 by the time I want to play it again.

bread's done
Back