Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/25/11 to 12/31/11)

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#31 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

Going to get my Saints Row 3 price adjusted from $40 to $35, then get Warhammer for $10 after coupon, and use my 50% off guide coupon to get Resident Evil Archives Vol 2 for $15. So for a total of $20 after my $5 refund I get a game and a nice book, works for me.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#32 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Gonna get Space marine for $10

and use my B2G1 on AcR, Dead Island and another game.

If you want the coupons i recommend just signing up for a 1yr sub to GC Unlocked, when you check out the first mag will be free and the next one will be shipped in the next month. If you do pretty big trade in the chances are the extra 10% will make your sub free

#33 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

I'll have to go get MGS and Zelda price matched as I bought them earlier this month.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#34 jooanyenna

jooanyenna

Top 5 Cheapest Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

How does one go about getting one of these coupons?

http://www.cheapassg...november coupon

Read the OP.
Posted Image

#35 kofijamal

kofijamal

It is what it is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

Oh man. I picked up the 4 GB Kinetic bundle and used the gift card for a 250 hdd. LOL. I'm not even stoned for Kinetic, well now I am because I have it, I could have traded the games the 250 had and used the $75 gift card for some games or what. Such is life.... :)
Ok then, knuckle up.

#36 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

in for skyrim $30!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#37 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:00 PM

50% bonus trade-in credit!! :O
Well I pre-order Soul Caliber V & Final Fantasy XIII-2 last month & got a few games to get rid of.
Thanks OP.

#38 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Gonna get warhammer with coupon

yup, hopefully it won't be too crazy instore
Posted Image

#39 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

in for skyrim $30!

Not seeing skyrim on that list.

#40 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

in for skyrim $30!

Where did you see Skyrim for $30?

#41 TwistedOwnz

TwistedOwnz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:40 PM

the one complaining saying TRU will go bankrupt is very wrong. i work at one and we exceed our sales plan every single day easily. The highest money maker is our electronics department. You guys look for deals while a lot of people still out there see buy 1 get 40% off another as an amazing deal

#42 yesokyesok

yesokyesok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

Anyone know if that promo about doing InStore Pickup+ over $100 get a $10 GC still going on?
:360: Is all I need.

#43 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Gonna get warhammer with coupon

This

#44 edison

edison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

Nope, no problem making sales plan when you charge more than everyone else on items.

I noticed the Skylanders jump Friday when I was in the store, reminds me of when GameStop used to charge $5 more for Nintendo titles than everyone else.

#45 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

Hmm, TRU price matches Best Buy right?

Can pick up Skyward Sword for $40 if so (have a $25 gift card still because of the $125 Wii plus GC deal.) Then pickup Twilight Princess for $12 with the 40% off second game (don't have that one either.) There's really no other Wii games worth a full $50 this year that won't drop in price quickly, so nothing

Love the Wii late life cycle deals out there, can catch up on a lot of good games for cheap.

#46 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:51 AM

Hmm, TRU price matches Best Buy right?

Can pick up Skyward Sword for $40 if so (have a $25 gift card still because of the $125 Wii plus GC deal.) Then pickup Twilight Princess for $12 with the 40% off second game (don't have that one either.) There's really no other Wii games worth a full $50 this year that won't drop in price quickly, so nothing

Love the Wii late life cycle deals out there, can catch up on a lot of good games for cheap.

Today is the last day TRU will price match. TRU will no longer match local stores after Christmas.

#47 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

Hope that pre-order list includes Kingdom of Amalur, I've got a stack of stuff I wanted to trade in and 50% plus my 10% unlocked will definitely make it worth the trip.
Posted Image

#48 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

will be getting Halo and Ass Creed price adjusted.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#49 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:26 AM

Like 99% of the people in this thread i too will pick up warhammer with the coupon. If my friend at bestbuy who lets me spam the coupons is there When i buy it then Ill buy another one :)
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#50 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

Glad there isn't anything I need up there, well I do need a 2 12 month cards for Xbox Live from my friend and myself.

#51 Righteous Nixon

Righteous Nixon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:46 AM

the one complaining saying TRU will go bankrupt is very wrong. i work at one and we exceed our sales plan every single day easily. The highest money maker is our electronics department. You guys look for deals while a lot of people still out there see buy 1 get 40% off another as an amazing deal

Wrong? They just came out of bankruptcy just a few years ago (over 6 billion in debt) and are still using the same pathetic policies that got them there in the first place. Your stating I am wrong because you work at a single store that actually sees profits that exceeds its sales plan? Are you kidding me? A single store, lol. You do realize that TRU has almost 1600 stores worldwide, over 860 in the US alone. Yet your here trying to predict the future success of TRU based on your store alone. If your post wasn't so serious, I would swear you were f'ing with me.

Look, your welcome to believe whatever you want to believe. In all honesty, I could care less if your store was bringing in a million bucks a day. This is really nothing more than common sense. You dont bring a company back from the brink by charging more than MSRP on items, especially in a crappy economy and especially in a sector of business that has a LOT of quality competition. Its hands down one of the worst policies I have ever seen in business, at least in my lifetime. Why do you think cashback sites and coupon sites have absolutly exploded on the internet? Coupons are now the deciding factor in purchases for nearly one-third of all consumers and its not just the people that are hurting financially that are getting in on this game. In fact, some of the largest growth in regards to the use of coupons has come from the wealthy. Meanwhile you have TRU, which is actually going against the mainstream movement of offering bigger discounts by actually selling products at higher than MSRP levels. Its brilliant, absolutly brilliant.....if your actually trying to reach bankruptcy again.

Bottom line - If TRU thinks they are going to compete with companies like Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, and Sears with these kinds of policies then they are living in la la land and if you think a single store can save a company with over 1600 stores worldwide...well, your have been drinking too much of the TRU Kool-Aid. I 100% guarantee that TRU will be right back in bankruptcy protection if they continue with the policies they have in place right now and again your store isn't going to stop that, regardless of how successful it may be.

#52 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:46 AM

Anyone know what time doors open on Monday?

#53 maaddmax

maaddmax

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

Glad I held off ordering 3d glasses on amazon for 59.99 I was happy to have $10 off. 49.99 is way better!

#54 chaosgamer

chaosgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:58 AM

Gonna pick up warhammer with the gamer mag

#55 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

Hope that pre-order list includes Kingdom of Amalur, I've got a stack of stuff I wanted to trade in and 50% plus my 10% unlocked will definitely make it worth the trip.

That game's looking really, really good. But after seeing how quickly The Cursed Crusade dropped and the issues people said that had, I don't wanna take my chances on an 'iffy' title that I may not really like or may be glitchy.

But if anyone is looking for a decent hack n slash title in the meantime before this game comes out, I would suggest Warriors: Legends Of Troy. It's an M rated title in the same style of gameplay as Dynasty Warriors. It's heavy on the cutscenes but a very enjoyable title overall.

Be warned though that some of the pronunciations of places/people that both the narrator and characters may use may irk you if you've studied Greek mythology. In particular, they pronounce Zeus as Zayous among other mispronunciations.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#56 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

I too will grab Warhammer with the coupon and pick up some orders.

Im undecided on 3 games to use my Gamers Unlock coupon. I might grab a Skyrim, All 4 One, and maybe Zelda/MW3

#57 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:15 AM

Two questions: Can I PM any of these at Walmart? I have a $30 GC I wanna use. Also, is it important to play MGS1 before the HD collection? Thanks CAGers!
Posted Image

#58 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:19 AM

When will deus ex finally hit 20 ? I missed the newegg sale for the game When it was 19.99 and i really want that game at that price point
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#59 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:37 AM

so if i were to preorder SoulCalibur V and then trade in games i would get 50% more of what i would get?

#60 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

Two questions: Can I PM any of these at Walmart? I have a $30 GC I wanna use. Also, is it important to play MGS1 before the HD collection? Thanks CAGers!

Yeah if its in the ad u can pricematch