Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/25/11 to 12/31/11)

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#61 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:41 AM

Yeah if its in the ad u can pricematch

Cool. Thanks!

shoopbadoop.png

#62 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

Anyone know when they open Monday, and if they carry that @Gamer magazine with the $20 coupon in store?

#63 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

figures warhammer would go on sale.

i received my Gamer magazine damaged this month, receiving only the cover of the magazine. i never called to see if i could somehow get another magazine sent to me because I wasnt really interested in any of the coupons in this months issue.

but getting warhammer for $10 is pretty tempting. i may still get it for $15 after buying a new magazine. I do have a huge backlog though.....

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#64 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:01 AM

Anyone know when they open Monday, and if they carry that @Gamer magazine with the $20 coupon in store?

http://www.bestbuy.c...12090&type=page

As for the magazine with the coupon, they may already have out the January one since it's only one week till the new year. But just check around in media/gaming as they should still have the older issue lurking around there someplace.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#65 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:02 AM

Today is the last day TRU will price match. TRU will no longer match local stores after Christmas.

What dog shit, I guess I can try though. If they don't, then I just won't buy there.

#66 BlindNoir

BlindNoir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:07 AM

I was hoping for a deal on Skyrim....

#67 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:10 AM

cant wait till mon. warhammer/revelations will be mine!
121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#68 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:17 AM

cant wait till mon. warhammer/revelations will be mine!

Um isnt bestbuy closed tommorow because its christmas ?
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#69 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

I seriously dont remember the last time i brought a game from target and this ad isnt helping me changes that
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#70 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:25 AM

Um isnt bestbuy closed tommorow because its christmas ?

Tomorrow is Sunday, the 26th is Monday.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#71 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:29 AM

Bottom line - If TRU thinks they are going to compete with companies like Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, and Sears with these kinds of policies then they are living in la la land and if you think a single store can save a company with over 1600 stores worldwide...well, your have been drinking too much of the TRU Kool-Aid. I 100% guarantee that TRU will be right back in bankruptcy protection if they continue with the policies they have in place right now and again your store isn't going to stop that, regardless of how successful it may be.

Now, I may be one of the offball employees that may agree with what about 99.99 percent of people on this board say about TRU as far as company policies towards customers, and such go , and I myself despise most of the mark ups over MSRP TRU does cause I also buy a lot of this shit myself too.

But, speaking as a consumer, I can't put all the blame on TRU. I also find it disturbing that I walk into one of my local Walmart stores here and there is only 6 aisles of toys, even after being remodeled. The toy sections before the remodel were actual larger. I think my local Target has 8. It makes it very easy for a company like TRU to make price changes like they do when a major B&M retail competitor has just a small fraction of space for the same product. These other retailers have a chance to take some of the market away, but they fail year after year

#72 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:36 AM

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Tomorrow is Sunday, the 26th is Monday[QUOTE]

Lmao i read his post wrong. My fault :)
Currently playing

690739.png

#73 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

If i preorder soul calibur 5 and trade in multiple games

do i get the 50% increase and 25% increase in trade in?

#74 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

bonuses don't stack, aside from the 10% extra from Unlocked.

rm8ylt.gif

#75 Keen314

Keen314

CAGsiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

No, you'll get one or the other. The only thing that will stack is the 10% for Gamer's Club Unlocked.

#76 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:40 AM

how do i know if i have gamers club unlocked? I get the @gamer magazine..

#77 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:40 AM

Guess I'll finally sign up for Unlocked to get Space Marine for $10.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#78 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:41 AM

Only the card stacks my friend
Currently playing

690739.png

#79 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:45 AM

how do i know if i have gamers club unlocked? I get the @gamer magazine..

if you are subscribed to the mag then you shuld be unlocked. you can check on your rewardszone page. though, some people have had issues with it not saying they were Unlocked when they should have been. Doesnt hurt to check though.

rm8ylt.gif

#80 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

:ps3: Buy the 320GB PS3 Everybody Dance Move bundle for $299.99, get a $75 Target gift card for free.

This one is actually a pretty descent bundle... It's better than the Uncharted 3 bundle since it includes Move, hmmm....

#81 lml417

lml417

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

whats the cheapest we've seen modern warfare 3?

#82 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:56 AM

I seriously dont remember the last time i brought a game from target and this ad isnt helping me changes that

From your comment, I assume you missed out on the B1G1 glitch.

Trade List Games & DLC

#83 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:04 AM

From your comment, I assume you missed out on the B1G1 glitch.

Yep lol. I was at work When it happened and i couldnt beleave it. Im always at work When these big glitches happen :(
Currently playing

690739.png

#84 JohnDM

JohnDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

Super Mario 3DS bundle looks good. I'm struggling with getting one knowing the crappy battery life of the thing but it's looking more worth the money now.

#85 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

when do the prices activate on the site?

#86 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:16 AM

This week's sales are up on bestbuy.com

Playstation 3D display went back up to $399 from $299.

#87 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

yeah I just ordered Space Marine. Got it for $16 after taxes due to $10 holiday credit from BB and $5 e-card due to them cancelling Vanquish. Great price for a game that's only 3 months old!

#88 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

If you have Discover Card and want to pick it up Monday, you can use discover card to get 10% cashback at Bestbuy.

BTW, ASS Creed Revelations is still $40.

#89 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

Updated OP with sales on bestbuy.com that weren't in the weekly ad.

#90 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:23 AM

I travel between the middle of new york to ri and everywhere in between ... I stop at many stores like gs, bb, target, etc on my way to check clearence racks. There are 5 Trus on the way. Each time I stop at them there are maybe 5 cars in the parking lot. All year long except for near the holidays. Every store is dirty, disorganized, ancient looking, and did I mention dirty? There's no way they won't be bankrupt again. Kmart is the same way lol.

But seriously I don't doubt your store breaks the sales plan ... But how hard is it to make 150 bucks?
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image