Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/25/11 to 12/31/11)

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#181 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

Trip to best buy was a success. Bought RDR, MW2, and Space Marine all for $25. Then went to wal mart and pm mw3 and got it for $21 after using a gift card. So 4 games for under $50 is pretty damn good

#182 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

PM'd :360:Saints Row: The Third at Walmart for $35. Thanks for the heads up Cheapy!

#183 Pig

Pig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

Snagged halo, space marine's and brink.
Clerk tried to tell me that the coupon for space marine didn't start until tomorrow. I had him scan it anyway and it gave me the price. After i got home i looked at the other coupons and it said "starts 11/27". I guess reading isn't a strong point for a holiday cashier.

I also got denied the $30 giftcard on purchase of a 3ds. They had the signs up when i went to the register, but was still denied even when I brought it to their attention since the promotion ended on 12/24. Not the end of the world and probably for the best since I'm sure there will be better deals on the 3ds.

On a side note. F nintendo. Those of us who havent played the wii since motion plus came out are raped for $40 when a family member buys you zelda. Sure you can goto amazon, but finding a motion plus add-on from a retail location is almost impossible.

#184 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

Man, the people at Best Buy were on auto-pilot hardcore today. Got about 3 items price matched (One was outside of the holiday return period too), got 35$ back which i used right on some of Best Buy's deals ^_^.

Might go back tommorow and get Warhammer, completely forgot since i had just lucked out and got the manager to PM some of the Outlet deals (Which every other store had denied)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#185 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

Just picked up my order of AC:R and it had the AC: 1 picture on it. I went to look at the shelf and most of the PS3 versions had the AC: 1 logo on it.

#186 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:45 AM

Damn, no copies of AC:R at my BB had the AC:1 picture on it.

#187 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:52 AM

Snagged Saint's Row 3 for PS3 for $35. Can't wait to get home and activate the online pass to get Saint's Row 2 off PSN for free.

Also grabbed Space Marine for $10.

#188 N4M3LE5S

N4M3LE5S

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

Snagged halo, space marine's and brink.
Clerk tried to tell me that the coupon for space marine didn't start until tomorrow. I had him scan it anyway and it gave me the price. After i got home i looked at the other coupons and it said "starts 11/27". I guess reading isn't a strong point for a holiday cashier.

I also got denied the $30 giftcard on purchase of a 3ds. They had the signs up when i went to the register, but was still denied even when I brought it to their attention since the promotion ended on 12/24. Not the end of the world and probably for the best since I'm sure there will be better deals on the 3ds.

On a side note. F nintendo. Those of us who havent played the wii since motion plus came out are raped for $40 when a family member buys you zelda. Sure you can goto amazon, but finding a motion plus add-on from a retail location is almost impossible.

uh, hello ebay? :roll: I got mine for what, 10.50 NEW

#189 N4M3LE5S

N4M3LE5S

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

Is Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3) a good deal for $34.99?

great jeebus why do people keep asking this q, YES IT IS!?:-#

#190 N4M3LE5S

N4M3LE5S

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

I wanted to pick up Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 at Best Buy. Skyrim is MSRP for $60, however MW3 is on sale for $40. At the same time, Toys R Us is having a Buy 1, Get 1 40$ off on All Video Games.

My question is, does/will Best Buy price match a sale from a competitor? Assuming BB will do it, will I be able to buy Skyrim for $60 and get MW3 for 40% off its sale price of $40.00?

Or... will BB charge the non-sale MSRP price for MW3 and then take off the 40% from the transaction? Assistance is greatly appreciated.

You are better off going to toysrus in general & save yourself the trouble however, you can not pricematch the promo deal at bbuy with toys r us promo. its like saying hot pockets are 1.77 w/coupon & card at vons whereas albertsons has similar deal for 3 for $5 you cant go to other grocery store & say hey they got this going on w/o coupons. pm me please.

#191 SliqBakk

SliqBakk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

Still waiting for Skyrim to pop up on this list...

#192 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

tempting to do dead island, saints row 3, and one more for the B2G1. Too bad rayman origins is 39.99, would be great if it was down to 30 like gamestop

#193 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

I have a question about Toysrus. Does buying online from them suck?

#194 serenitygod

serenitygod

on the brink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

skyrim did pop up on the list last week for $40. It might be awhile now.
Posted Image

[IMG]http://http://www.doggiestylish.com/store/images/wordpress/uploads/2010/08/duck_dog_mask.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/164888.png[/IMG]

#195 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

I picked up Assassin's Creed: Revelations today at Best Buy. :bouncy:
Posted Image

#196 G1Burgertime

G1Burgertime

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:05 AM

Best Buy's price for the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is indeed a great deal. I currently have a Gamestop gift card, so I went in there to pick the game up since the website says it's 39.99. The ring me up and I'm charged 49.99. I showed them the website right then and there and stated "Now wait a minute, why are you charging me 10 dollars more?". They're response was simply "Oh...that's an online only price." and left it at that.
Ok, well if it's an online only price, then why don't they state that on the website? >_>

#197 SliqBakk

SliqBakk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:14 AM

skyrim did pop up on the list last week for $40. It might be awhile now.

After shipping and tax it came out to $46.50. I went into toysrus and they were sold out all week. I'm waiting for Amazon to make me proud

#198 KnightRobby

KnightRobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:06 AM

I picked up Assassin's Creed: Revelations today at Best Buy. :bouncy:

I was shocked unwrap it as a Christmas gift! I'll be very busy doing jumping off massive towers and creating bombs to end the misery of many unfortunate Templars. :bouncy:

So yeah, if you liked any of the previous AC games, look out for this one at this time ;)
NOTE: WebQuad Out On eBay!
Posted Image

#199 Kanjishin

Kanjishin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:14 AM

Best Buy's price for the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is indeed a great deal. I currently have a Gamestop gift card, so I went in there to pick the game up since the website says it's 39.99. The ring me up and I'm charged 49.99. I showed them the website right then and there and stated "Now wait a minute, why are you charging me 10 dollars more?". They're response was simply "Oh...that's an online only price." and left it at that.
Ok, well if it's an online only price, then why don't they state that on the website? >_>

It's hard to find, but when you choose a game for store pickup it will tell you the online price vs. the in-store price.

#200 G1Burgertime

G1Burgertime

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:28 PM

It's hard to find, but when you choose a game for store pickup it will tell you the online price vs. the in-store price.

I just checked, and it does indeed say $39.99 for the in-store price. So basically the woman lied to me in order to get the line moving.

Edit: Got back from the store, and they fixed the price difference for me.

Edited by G1Burgertime, 28 December 2011 - 11:40 PM.

#201 thesaminal

thesaminal

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:46 AM

finally picked up my copy of mw3 :) thanks for posting!

#202 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

alright already!! Wheres nexts weeks ads? I need to plan my purchases accrodingly :)

#203 SSJMies

SSJMies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:49 PM

Best Buy was sold out of Saints Row: The Third, so I picked up The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Luckily Amazon has Saints Row: The Third for the same price, so I grabbed it there.

#204 awsookysooky

awsookysooky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

alright already!! Wheres nexts weeks ads? I need to plan my purchases accrodingly :)

Seconded. My phat ps3 yellow lighted and I would like to see some console deals ( targets all around me are oos on the move bundle)

#205 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

Anybody know of any sales on PSN 1 year cards?

#206 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

Seconded. My phat ps3 yellow lighted and I would like to see some console deals ( targets all around me are oos on the move bundle)

now your on the backend of gc deals & forget a sale price/price drop most likely the best gc deal you will see will be around $50.

#207 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

Just picked up Zelda
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#208 Cfranchise13

Cfranchise13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

Any idea when BB's ad will be up to view? I saw that the DVD section was already updated, and Target's is out and very poor week of 1/1.

#209 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:23 AM

I picked up assassin's creed: revelations for $29.99, and Madden 12 for $39.99 at best buy. I also ordered SR3 for the ps3 from amazon for 34.98

#210 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:52 AM

Got a pm for my saints row orders from the b2g1 disney glitch. 2 saints rows n disney kinect for 55 bucks. Not bad. If anyone else did it. Worth a quick call in for an extra 5 bucks.