No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (PS3) $15.94 at Amazon

[quote name='e Skrilla']Bite. But mine didn't have fs?

thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

Are you an amazon prime member? That might be why you didn't get free shipping.

[quote name='hottaterman']Are you an amazon prime member? That might be why you didn't get free shipping.[/QUOTE]
ooh Your rite...mine ran out the day before i ordered this.

Poop :( lol

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Any reason to get this if I already have it on the Wii?[/QUOTE]

Trophies, HD graphics, more in-game items like katanas and trading cards, and a new boss battle mode which features select NMH2 bosses. Controls are better on the wii than the Move. You can play using a dual shock, but you will probably ruin your right control stick with this game with the amount of times you have to use R3.

I ordered this last month from Amazon during a Lightning "Deal" and it arrived shrink-wrapped. Is that the way Konami is packaging these, or should it be folded wrapped?

[quote name='gantt']I ordered this last month from Amazon during a Lightning "Deal" and it arrived shrink-wrapped. Is that the way Konami is packaging these, or should it be folded wrapped?[/QUOTE]

I bought this last week and it was also shrinkwrapped. I have no reason to believe it wasn't brand new.

[quote name='Lucian']I bought this last week and it was also shrinkwrapped. I have no reason to believe it wasn't brand new.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I know some new games only seem to come shrinkwrapped (Lost Odyssey, etc.) but it remains the exception.

[quote name='gantt']I ordered this last month from Amazon during a Lightning "Deal" and it arrived shrink-wrapped. Is that the way Konami is packaging these, or should it be folded wrapped?[/QUOTE]

My mail order copy from Best Buy came shrinkwrapped too. When I saw it in the store though, it had the folded plastic wrap, so it seems this game can be in either packaging.

bread's done
Back