Xbox 360 250G Bundle (Fable 3, Halo Reach DL& 3 Mo Xbox Live Gold) $299 - $75 credit

Picked one up myself yesterday and used the gift card on a kinect for the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']sweet. gonna return the 4gb bundle (still sealed) i got and get this 1. thanks op[/QUOTE]

This seems like a lukewarm deal to me, whatever dude.

[quote name='XF Gator']This seems like a lukewarm deal to me, whatever dude.[/QUOTE]
The 4gb 360 retails at $200. For $25 more (assuming Amazon credit = cash, which it does for a heck of alot of us), you're getting the 250gb hard drive, 2 games, and 3 months of live. You couldn't hack together a fake drive for that price.

And this way you don't even have to bother.

Not a lukewarm deal. This is a damn good deal, $10 more than the MS store Black Friday deal that put them into backorder for three weeks.

[quote name='chuckywang']Wasn't this holiday bundle $199 during Black Friday? Or am I misremembering?[/QUOTE]

was $299 with $100 credit

[quote name='chuckywang']Wasn't this holiday bundle $199 during Black Friday? Or am I misremembering?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you're right. Toys R' Us had the Kinect holiday bundle with 250G drive for $399 with a $100 dollar GC back. This deal is about $25 more than BF but the guy at Best Buy threw in a couple of Carnival Game downloads too. Not too bad of a deal, especially if you missed BF or are spending gift cards and cash you got for Christmas.

nah the Gears of War 3 320GB $250 bundle at costco is a better deal. fable 3 and halo reach aren't worth very much if you plan to resell them, maybe $10 each.

[quote name='perfectsil']nah the Gears of War 3 $250 bundle at costco is a better deal. fable 3 and halo reach aren't worth very much if you plan to resell them, maybe $10 each.[/QUOTE]

If you can get the deal you're right but in my area they still ring up at $369 if you can find them. I's not a better deal if it's not an option in your area.

[quote name='speedracer']The 4gb 360 retails at $200. For $25 more (assuming Amazon credit = cash, which it does for a heck of alot of us), you're getting the 250gb hard drive, 2 games, and 3 months of live. You couldn't hack together a fake drive for that price.

And this way you don't even have to bother.

Not a lukewarm deal. This is a damn good deal, $10 more than the MS store Black Friday deal that put them into backorder for three weeks.[/QUOTE]

Is this the Kinect bundle you're talking about? If so, I'm sure you can sell it for more than $200.

Downside about the Costco bundle too is that it is easier to sell a code than a hard copy since u have to pay for shipping plus having to wait for it = no instant gratification.

[quote name='Blaster man']Is this the Kinect bundle you're talking about? If so, I'm sure you can sell it for more than $200.[/QUOTE]
The person I quoted didn't mention Kinect. I assume it's not since it's not an apples to apples comparison otherwise (though I'd much rather have this at $225 than a Kinect 4gb at the same price).

[quote name='batrick']Downside about the Costco bundle too is that it is easier to sell a code than a hard copy since u have to pay for shipping plus having to wait for it = no instant gratification.[/QUOTE]

if somebody is waiting this long to get halo reach or fable 3 I think they can wait a few more days :)

[quote name='perfectsil']if somebody is waiting this long to get halo reach or fable 3 I think they can wait a few more days :)[/QUOTE]

Lol :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back