Photo
- - - - -

Sega Master System, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast Manual Scans (+ Nintendo/SNK)

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 tsolfan

tsolfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

thanks I needed these for roms

There's an unwritten rule that, if you use these to fill out your ROM collection, as opposed to using in place of a missing manual on that loose copy of a game you picked up (or Virtual Console or XBLA/PSN re-release), or just browsing for the sake of browsing, that you are obligated to donate/lend additional manuals for me to scan.

Here's the donation to beat:

http://www.thecoverp...17646#msg117646

The list of manuals I still need to complete the Sega Genesis and Game Gear sets are published here:

http://www.ratigators.com/

I look forward to your donation (also, I accept borrows, scan and return, and I'm willing to cover shipping).

:P

#62 tsolfan

tsolfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

Also, finished uploading all of my 32X box scans as well as cart label scans (that someone can use to re-print a damaged label).  My copy of Pitfall for 32X is a loose copy, so it's just a cart scan.

I've also uploaded my progress thus far on my Nintendo 64 collection, uploading through "L" but I skipped Crusin' USA for now, as the manual is a poster, and I hate scanning posters (though, have scanned every other poster, such as Miracle Warriors for Master System or Vay for Sega CD, or Lunacy and Virtua Fighter for Saturn), but I'll eventually come back to it.

Still haven't found my manuals for Legacy of Darkness or Clayfighter, so those got skipped as well for the time being.

Current plans are to finish my Nintendo 64 manuals, and I'm debating knocking out my Sega Pico collection before getting back full time on Game Gear and Genesis scans and get through what I have, and then pick up scanning on other donated manuals for Nintendo systems, with scanning of my Xbox/Gamecube collections still a possibility, and maybe my complete Jaguar/Jaguar CD collection (though, atariage.com already has everything scanned).

Also thinking, if I can scrape together the extra cash, trying to complete a PC-FX set to add to the titles I've already scanned.

#63 tsolfan

tsolfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Finished uploading the rest of my manual scans for my Nintendo 64 collection (including the Crusin' USA poster/manual), so here's a quick shortcut for those that want to skip the homepage to check them out:

Thinking I may tag some NES manuals from my NES collection (as I've done with my SNES and N64 collections) before heading back to Sega land.  At a minimum, scanning in the 3 Castlevania manuals for a Halloween themed update.

#64 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

Good work, most of my N64 collection has been cartridge only or I had lost the manuals along the times.  Sorry I can't help with Clayfighter and Legacy of Darkness as I don't have those games. Only got Castlevania 64 and that was cartridge only.

Keep letting us know which manuals you need. I'm sure there is someone here who has one to at least lend to you.  Thanks again.