**HAVE: 360 Steelbooks | WANT: Rock Band 3 (PS3), Tablet or Gift Cards/PayPal/Cash**

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
SynGamer's Tradelist v6.0!

Rules & Trading Terms[customspoiler=RULES]
  1. I WILL CHECKS LISTS!
  2. No imports please.
  3. Prices are negotiable!
  4. If for some reason you don't think my iTrader is high enough, you can check my eBay page where i have 125+ feedback @ 100%.
  5. I ship via First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation, shipping depends on the number of games involved IF you buy rather than trade.
  6. I would prefer you buy a minimum of at least $10 to make the shipping and gas worth while. Tracking confirmation is included at no additional cost.
  7. Pictures can be provided, just ask.
  8. Feel free to use these custom icons (360, Dreamcast, Mac, Vista, etc.):
    x360vq6jp3.png
    dreamcastsm1vw0.png
    appleqj9.png
    vistastartorbxi3.png
[/customspoiler]

:hot: = Big want
:cold: = Low want
:whistle2:k = Hard to part with...
:bomb: = I want this gone!

NEWLY LISTED

WANT
iconps3.gif
Rock Band 3 (game-only) :hot: :hot: :hot:

-----
I recently got rid of my Xbox 360 as I didn't really play it anymore. Naturally I have a few 360 games left that I no longer need but would be interested in getting the PS3 versions if possible...though I am open to other trades for PS3 games. NOTE: ALL 360 games listed below come in a special edition STEELBOOK case.

Photo for reference:
38287141271a3bd21b77b.jpg

HAVE:
iconps3.gif
MLB 12 The Show online pass
iconpsp_r2.gif
Unit 12 online pass
x360vq6jp3.png
Clive Barker's Jericho
x360vq6jp3.png
Devil May Cry 4 - Very small dent on the cover.
x360vq6jp3.png
Gears of War 2: Limited Edition - Does NOT include the gold-plated Lancer Assault Rifle.
x360vq6jp3.png
Halo Wars: Limited Edition - Does NOT include the Honor Guard Wraith.
x360vq6jp3.png
Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions
x360vq6jp3.png
Quantum of Solace: Collector's Edition
x360vq6jp3.png
Perfect Dark Zero
x360vq6jp3.png
Resident Evil 5: Collector's Edition
x360vq6jp3.png
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

WANT:
iconps3.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry
iconps3.gif
TES: Skyrim
CYL

Last edited by a moderator:
I would help you out but I got rid of mine about 2 weeks before Christmas. All I did was play Halo and watch the UFC PPVs for free....(Looked great by the way.) I still have 6 months of Gold as well...

[quote name='Scorch']If you're wanting the same game but on the other system, try posting here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, posted over there. We'll see if a get a response :)

My Steelbook case games are in great condition. I no longer have a need for them though as I recently got rid of my 360.

[quote name='yukonrye']Sent you a PM.[/QUOTE]

Replied. Thanks for checking my list :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you take Paypal for the ToV? I have a friend who might be interested, of course I will take care of the transaction for him but I need to know if you will take a PP offer for it. :D

bread's done
Back