Uncharted Dual Pack $19.99

I thought
xbox360.gif
is all you need. Why would you be interested in this?
Great price!

Hum... I wanted to pick this up for $15 or so later down the line but I have some best buy ecoupons to use up so this seems like a good time to add these to my collection.

Thanks for the heads up, OP~

Ordered 1 for in store pickup. Can't beat $10 for uncharted 1 and $10 for uncharted 2 with all of that game of the year edition DLC.

Too bad I bought these just before BF via a PM of Amazon's price for much more cuz otherwise I'd return those n pick these up now. But it's way beyond 30 days for me.:cry:

This is not how I wanted to start my 2012. Buying 2 games I have played to death already but love. $10 each is great but they will sit on my shelf...oh New Years Resolution...you are being tested already.

OP should update thread, Deal is dead. No longer available for shipping or in store pickup.

Edit: Didn't know it was in the weekly ad. Find it odd they disabled the in store pickup option then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='htz']OP should update thread, Deal is dead. No longer available for shipping or in store pickup.[/QUOTE]
This is in the weekly ad so I highly doubt it will be dead in store.

I just returned from my local best buy, I figure its sold out online ill get them to price match it in store. Actually the game rang up at 19.99 with out any hassle at all. aka no price matching on the website.

So honestly just go pick it up at ur local best buy off the shelf as the computer has the price already set for 19.99

Ordered this a.m. For shipping, it was back ordered (delivery 17-30 Jan). Better than driving 30+miles one way to the nearest BB.

Thanks, OP.

I hope I can find this at the store, this is exactly the price I want to pay for these(already played from borrowing from my cousin but freaking love them)

Thanks OP. Picked one up in-store along with a $10 LA Noire.

Man, Best Buy is having some great deals lately.

Went to my local BB and they were OOS, but one a ways from me did have plenty in so I did in store pick up while I was there.

Thanks OP. :)

just got back from best buy. tried to use the coupon w/ the rocketfish bluetooth but i was turned down. didn't get it b/c $10 is still too much for it.

got uncharted dual pack for $20. took out the uncharted 2 goty dlc voucher and promptly traded in uncharted 2 for $13 w/ the 50% extra + 10% gamer club unlocked.

so uncharted 1 and the uncharted 2 voucher for $7 is still a great haul. will try to trade dlc w/ someone at a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']just got back from best buy. tried to use the coupon w/ the rocketfish bluetooth but i was turned down. didn't get it b/c $10 is still too much for it.

got uncharted dual pack for $20. took out the uncharted 2 goty dlc voucher and promptly traded in uncharted 2 for $13 w/ the 50% extra + 10% gamer club unlocked.

so uncharted 1 and the uncharted 2 voucher for $7 is still a great haul. will try to trade dlc w/ someone at a later date.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea to get the DLC and Uncharted 1 if you already have 2. What is the DLC for 2? Is it extra story mode or something for multiplayer?

Thanks OP. Two of the games I wanted to play on my new PS3 are now in my library. Of course, my New Years Resolution to not buy any new games is broke just a few hours into the new year. But, what the hell, it isn't like I was going to pull that off anyway.

Cheers.

[quote name='mrclutch']That's a good idea to get the DLC and Uncharted 1 if you already have 2. What is the DLC for 2? Is it extra story mode or something for multiplayer?[/QUOTE]
A bunch of random stuff. I redeemed the code once before and from what I remember this list is accurate:

PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
Currency Multiplier which grants Double XP up to level 10 in Multiplayer
Golden Guns option for the AK-47 and the 92FS – 9mm pistol for use in Multiplayer
Early access to “Revenge” Booster – you still have to purchase it with in-game cash!
UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra - Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra - Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Avatar Pack 1
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Avatar Pack 2
UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 3
UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 4
Pinball Heroes – UNCHARTED for the PSP

source: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_2_game_of_the_year_edition/

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Hoping for an Amazon PM :/[/QUOTE]

This. Sent a price match form earlier in the afternoon.

Gonna call the BB in my town tomorrow just in case they have any copies, though. I'll rushing my ass there if they do. Finally got a PS3 too, and I've been wanting to play the series.

So you guys say the intstore price is also $20? I may have to call my Best Buy and see if they have it, its like a 20-30 minute drive to get there.

I need to do this at some point, since I have U2 and need the original. Who has the better trade in right now for U2, Best Buy or Gamestop?

I was going to try and price match this at Wal-Mart but its not advertised in the print ad only in the online ad. Anyone have any luck at Wal-Mart ?

Got my copy today too. I played the 2nd and 3rd. Never played the first. Played for about 3 hours today.

Not bad for a 4 year old game.

bread's done
Back