Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Trade-in 3.0: So long! New thread started.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5936 replies to this topic

#4621 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

I hope the DS trade in values remain in tact. Got some DS games I gotta trade in, in the next few days.
Posted Image

#4622 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

Just a heads up guys, It looks like the Best Buy Trade estimator just updated. Wii game trade in prices are starting to crash, so if you have Wii games you better trade them in quick. I was going to trade in like 5 or 6 Wii games soon and i just lost at least 2 dollars on each game just now. For example The conduit was 6 dollars this past morning and now it is only 4. Wii Music was 6 and is now 4. Carnival games was 5 now 4...

Sucks to hear. Maybe they found the GS to BB thread? ;)

#4623 Wrong

Wrong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

Yep. Almost every $5 base trade in game listed dropped to $4 or $3.

Some :wii: drops:
Deca Sports
Gummy Bears Minigolf
Red Steel 2
World Series of Poker
Ready 2 Rumble
Garfield Space Lasagna
Skiddo Snowmobile Challenge
Winter Sports Ultimate Challenge

#4624 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

Probably just due to the large number of trade-ins.

#4625 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Deca Sports
Gummy Bears Minigolf
Red Steel 2
World Series of Poker
Ready 2 Rumble
Garfield Space Lasagna

Tell me about it. I just lost out on $13 by waiting till today.

#4626 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Deca Sports
Gummy Bears Minigolf
Red Steel 2
World Series of Poker
Ready 2 Rumble
Garfield Space Lasagna

Don't forget The Conduit, too. :cry:

Tell me about it. I just lost out on $13 by waiting till today.

Tell me about it--I lost out on about $15 by waiting until today. :cry: :lol:

Oh well, at least I've got 12 other Wii games (plus Yoostar 2 :360:) to flip whose TIVs didn't drop, and it's not like I had a chance to get to a BBY before today. :bouncy:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#4627 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Tell me about it--I lost out on about $15 by waiting until today. :cry: :lol:

Oh well, at least I've got 12 other Wii games (plus Yoostar 2 :360:) to flip whose TIVs didn't drop, and it's not like I had a chance to get to a BBY before today. :bouncy:

I might go to the gs thats literally 2 minutes away from the store to find some other filler games.

#4628 yobaburp

yobaburp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

Tell me about it one day my Limbo/Trials HD/Splosion Man Triple Pack is worth $8, next day it dropped down to $4. I'm glad I got it on sale from newegg for $10 so not much of a loss and everything else i traded in offset it with a slight profit. Wii games are like the kia of the video game trade in world.

#4629 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

:lol:@ people who waited till Thursday of the first week of a good promo expecting values to hold until now....:roll:

If you expect to max out your trade value, you gotta go in day one before everybody else with those games(or buying those games solely to flip) figures out that they could get a decent amount back for them.:razz:

If you don't, well then there's no one to blame but yourself.:D

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4630 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

I had a good day. I found a $25 GS gift card, in my wallet. And, I already had $5 credit I flipped that $30 into $75 BB credit!!! :D

mer71.jpg

#4631 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

The art of flipping is like day trading. The goal is to unload your entire portfolio before the day ends. This ensures maximum profit as well as sleeping without a worry.

#4632 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

The art of flipping is like day trading. The goal is to unload your entire portfolio before the day ends. This ensures maximum profit as well as sleeping without a worry.

Truer words have never been spoken :D

#4633 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Traded in Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, L.A. Noire, Lost Odyssey, Deus Ex HR, Ice Age 2, and Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking for $92. Paid $8 more and got two $50 Amazon GC.
:applause:

#4634 BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

I had a good day. I found a $25 GS gift card, in my wallet. And, I already had $5 credit I flipped that $30 into $75 BB credit!!! :D

I hope all you flippers get banned. Why not put your efforts into getting a real job to help the economy instead of taking value from it.

#4635 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

I hope all you flippers get banned. Why not put your efforts into getting a real job to help the economy instead of taking value from it.

why don't u put your effort into a hobby rather than hating other people?

#4636 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

I work the FT graveyard shift at as a nurse. I just worked from 1045 yesterday til 100 this afternoon. Then I went out and flipped!! Also, isn't buying at GS and BB, helping the economy? :booty:

mer71.jpg

#4637 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Your assumption is illogical. You assume that having a decent paying job and engaging in the art of flipping is mutually exclusive; clearly a flawed statement.

#4638 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

What?

#4639 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

Wait, isn't BegFourMercy the same guy advocating fraud returning to walmart in the other thread (which got deleted"?

#4640 BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

There are many people sick of reading about how flippers take something and get free money. Tjhis ruins the trade in value for people who just want to get fair value for the game the originally bout for much more money than a trade in value. Do us a favor and stop posting this garbage. Or go the the CheapAssFlipper site for it. Leave us alone for the real deals.

Then to read about someone complain about getting banned. I mean how do you get banned from a store. You must have done something very wrong for that.

#4641 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

There are many people sick of reading about how flippers take something and get free money. Tjhis ruins the trade in value for people who just want to get fair value for the game the originally bout for much more money than a trade in value. Do us a favor and stop posting this garbage. Or go the the CheapAssFlipper site for it. Leave us alone for the real deals.

Then to read about someone complain about getting banned. I mean how do you get banned from a store. You must have done something very wrong for that.

running around naked tossing glitter = ban :)
WOOOO I STINK

#4642 davisdj

davisdj

CAG for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

:-({|=

#4643 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

Well!!! Isn't that just bitter???? :applause:

mer71.jpg

#4644 BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

Wait, isn't BegFourMercy the same guy advocating fraud returning to walmart in the other thread (which got deleted"?

Not, these are flippers saying returning something without a receipt is fraud. Which is ironic because that is exactly what they are doing flipping a game.

#4645 yobaburp

yobaburp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

All your base are belong to us...

#4646 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Not, these are flippers saying returning something without a receipt is fraud. Which is ironic because that is exactly what they are doing flipping a game.

Trust me!! I bought and loved that High School Musical: Sing It game. I just couldn't love it more then the hour, I owned it for today.

mer71.jpg

#4647 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

Deja vu!

#4648 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

Trust me!! I bought and loved that High School Musical: Sing It game. I just couldn't love more then the hour, I owned it for today.

I needed 3 copies of Hannah Montana: The Movie for my 3 Wiis and 3 Tv's all on at the same time - for only an hour (or 30 seconds).

#4649 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

I believe you should answer his question in 3 parts:
(1) Yes, I am the one advocating returning games not bought from Walmart to Walmart
(2) I am convinced that flippers are the ones committing return fraud
(3) The whole situation is therefore, ironic

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4650 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

Trust me!! I bought and loved that High School Musical: Sing It game. I just couldn't love it more then the hour, I owned it for today.

You could not possibly have loved it more than Get Fit with Mel B!