Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Trade-in 3.0: So long! New thread started.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5936 replies to this topic

#991 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

With the mega flip im going to do later im afraid that im going to get banned. Wish me luck
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#992 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

What glitches were you talking about before? I wasn't aware of any glitches outside the games being around $5.xx after coupon instead of like $8.xx

That's what I meant actually.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#993 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

That's what I meant actually.;)

Darn.
Back on topic, what are Straight Edge Followers wrestlemania predictions?

#994 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

Do you need the coupon for the 50% trade-in? Can anyone link or whatever? I might stop by Best Buy before I go to work today.

#995 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

With the mega flip im going to do later im afraid that im going to get banned. Wish me luck

Good luck. I'm curious, what type of "mega" flip are you attempting?
Posted Image

#996 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Do you need the coupon for the 50% trade-in? Can anyone link or whatever? I might stop by Best Buy before I go to work today.

No coupon needed

#997 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

Welcome to CAG! Thanks so much for trying to contribute. We actually have an entire thread dedicated to BB trade ins.

The OP DID contribute much more than this post or any like it ever would.

#998 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Darn.
Back on topic, what are Straight Edge Followers wrestlemania predictions?

I pm'ed them to you but what the heck Ill post them for everyone !

.Cody vs big show: winner cody
.Team lirinitus vs team teddy long: winner team lirinitus (rey mysterio returns ! But his team comes up short lol)
.orton vs kane: winner orton with a chokeslam countered into an rko !
.daniel bryan vs sheamus: winner sheamus
.punk vs y2j: winner punk of course !
.divs tag match (aka piss break): winner eve and erm umm ... The reporter chick
.Undertaker vs hhh: winner undertaker (i can see shawn costing hhh the match by mistake)
.The rock vs fruity pebble cena: winner fruity pebble cena (god im hope im wrong on this lol)

After the last match strait edge runs to the ring and screams out on the mike "CHEAP ASS GAMER RULES !!!!!!" Stone come then comes out and says "WHAT ?" With the crowd and he gives me the stunner
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#999 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

This is about the best link you will get. There is nothing special you have to do to get the 50% other than just going into the store and trading in games. The 50% promo is listed at the bottom of their page.

http://www.bestbuy.c...17093&type=page

#1000 TheodorusMajorus

TheodorusMajorus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Looks like Bulletstorm for X360 has a base TIV of $6. Maybe worth a flip if you still have the $15 off coupon.

#1001 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Looks like Bulletstorm for X360 has a base TIV of $6. Maybe worth a flip if you still have the $15 off coupon.

Where ? At gs or bestbuy ? I have a 5$ reward coupon i could use on bulletstorm along with the coupon
Currently playing

#1002 TheodorusMajorus

TheodorusMajorus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

Where ? At gs or bestbuy ? I have a 5$ reward coupon i could use on bulletstorm along with the coupon

Opps, sorry there. TIV is for BestBuy. I think I'm going to do the same exact thing as what you're thinking.

#1003 emozolik

emozolik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

thanks for posting OP. ALMOST went there yesterday to trade in a stack of games. Wow, so happy I didn't. This'll add almost $40 to what I was hoping to get. :applause:
Posted Image

#1004 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

I think I know where we both going with this. Wish me luck as well. I sent u a pm so get back to me if you can asap.

#1005 darkside31337

darkside31337

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for this post OP. It wasn't mentioned in the other thread.

Trading in a stack of about 20 games tomorrow.

GS wins on base value on 17 of the 20 games. Honestly I'm a bit flabbergasted.

#1006 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

thanks for posting OP. ALMOST went there yesterday to trade in a stack of games. Wow, so happy I didn't. This'll add almost $40 to what I was hoping to get. :applause:

The 50% started yesterday.

Also, Socom 4 rings up for $5.50 with the $10 off coupon just like RDR and dead island.

#1007 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

The 50% started yesterday.

Also, Socom 4 rings up for $5.50 with the $10 off coupon just like RDR and dead island.

So out of those three, which one had thebest Tiv atm? Still rdr?

#1008 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

I ended up going on Sat. with a stack of games. Oh, well. Maybe I still came out ahead if TiVs dropped.

#1009 hlb96

hlb96

No Comment

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Dead Island has the best TIV.

#1010 bigdogn12

bigdogn12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

I bought the only dead island they had yesterday :p I just Renewed my PUR yesterday so I guess I'll use the B2G1 free coupon to flip MW3

The B2G1 free coupon for Gamestop, do you get that for renewing to Powerup Rewards PRO? So if I go into gamestop today and upgrade to PRO, am I emailed the coupon immediately (or does it show up in my online account)? Or will it take a few days?

Thank you.

#1011 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

The B2G1 free coupon for Gamestop, do you get that for renewing to Powerup Rewards PRO? So if I go into gamestop today and upgrade to PRO, am I emailed the coupon immediately (or does it show up in my online account)? Or will it take a few days?

Thank you.

Its for updating to pro. It'll take only a day or two to show up in your account.

#1012 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

Wow, its kind of nice to see this thread alive again.

#1013 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Its for updating to pro. It'll take only a day or two to show up in your account.

I pulled this from the powerup website (about the buy 2 get 1 coupon)

**Appears in your Active Offers section under the My Account tab within 3-5 business days after activation.

I renewed 2 days ago and still hasn't shown up which sucks but I'm still gonna use the 20% off coupon anyways while the TIV for MW3 is still high at best buy

#1014 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

You guys should learn from a lot of regs in this thread that got the mega ban. I would not trade a stack of games for your mega flip. I wish I never got banned from BB. Moving GS credit is a chore now. It really sucks. By my count there's been at least 4 waves of bans and I dont see that stopping anytime soon. BB credit is more valuable so I would try to keep my activity to a minimum since it seems like most everybody that got banned was due to sheer volume and not other reasons.

#1015 te619

te619

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

I was banned in Dec. I had my husband open an account. We used his ID with my Gamer's Unlocked.

Today, we went in to trade. I gave my husband's phone #. The GM was doing my trade, so I was a little worried he'd block us from using my account. He kept looking at the screen. I asked if it brought up the account. He said no. I tried my phone number. Nothing again. He said I know you guys have an account, I've seen you trade. He asked for an ID. I figured since I hadn't been in a while, I'd give mine a shot.

He took my info just like a new account, then processed the transaction. My extra 10% didn't add, so he manually added the difference. I thanked him and happliy left.

tldr: I was banned. My account must have been wiped. The gamer guy created a new account and it worked.

Good luck to anyone that may be able to get a new account. (Mine was banned some time between Thanksgiving and the 2nd week of Dec.)

#1016 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Dead Island has the best TIV.

Was it the 360 version? I think I'll buy 2 copies if everything goes as planned. I'm gonna subscribe to the membership since I plan to get another magazine which will be my 2nd so I should pay $10 for the membership and a second batch of coupons. You guys think I should buy a copy of ME2 to flip at GS? Else ill pass.

Oh yea I'm while I'm there ill trade Resistance Dual pack for the 50% plus credit. Oh yes they dell the Ps Vita. Hori. Screen sheild there right?

#1017 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

I hope to god that i dont get banned after what im going to do today
Currently playing

#1018 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

I pulled this from the powerup website (about the buy 2 get 1 coupon)

**Appears in your Active Offers section under the My Account tab within 3-5 business days after activation.

I renewed 2 days ago and still hasn't shown up which sucks but I'm still gonna use the 20% off coupon anyways while the TIV for MW3 is still high at best buy

Two days ago(not counting today) was Saturday. Saturday is not considered a business day by most businesses. So at the earliest, I would say the coupon would show up on Wednesday.

Posted Image

#1019 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

I'm so pissed at BB right now.

Apparently the BBs in Suffolk county, long island, don't sell used games nor take trade ins. I was ready to do a combo and they had to be dicks like that. So much for the useless $10 off used games coupon I was gonna use.

You guys are lucky that have trade ins and what not.

#1020 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

I grabbed some games I wasn't playing(Black Ops, Killzone 2 & 3 and El Shaddai) and I got $60.80 for all four combined after the 50% promo n GCU.

All totaled I think I got $137.60 for everything I traded in today(7 games). Three guesses what the other three games I didn't mention were.:booty:

Posted Image