Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Trade-in 3.0: So long! New thread started.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5936 replies to this topic

#1231 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

Here kids paste this in Excel in cell B1

=A1*0.5+A1+A1*0.1

Put the base value in A1

Cell B1 will display what you will get with 10% GCU and 50% bonus

You're welcome bitches.

Hey Bro,

This ain't excel 101. BTW, you formula sux. shorter and more efficient (=A1*1.6).

Until you can build macros with vb.net, please stop pumping your excel knowledge in CAG.

#1232 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

excel pissing contest on CAG. It's time to shut it down, folks. Last one out, turn out the lights.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1233 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

The point is still valid, to calculate a % bonus just do times 1.5 or 1.6. Makes those spreadsheets alot simpler.

#1234 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

Hey Bro,

This ain't excel 101. BTW, you formula sux. shorter and more efficient (=A1*1.6).

Until you can build macros with vb.net, please stop pumping your excel knowledge in CAG.

I was just trying to help and created a formula that was easy to understand for people who were struggling with the math...I didn't realize Pythagoras was a CAG. I even stated that it isn't as concise as it could be.

You can have your spreadsheets. I'll let a nerd like you spend your time writing code. I would prefer spending my time playing games or boning chicks like your mom, sister, or girlfriend (assuming they are not fat and ugly). But if you'd like I could have them calculate c=πd of my penis while it is in their mouth, so they learn something.

:lol:

#1235 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:05 AM

Slow drive generally seems pretty cool, but that last paragraph seemed holy unnecessary. You're telling people you're going to shove your cock somewhere to solve an argument over a math problem? Really!?

#1236 akir

akir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

I was just trying to help and created a formula that was easy to understand for people who were struggling with the math...I didn't realize Pythagoras was a CAG. I even stated that it isn't as concise as it could be.

You can have your spreadsheets. I'll let a nerd like you spend your time writing code. I would prefer spending my time playing games or boning chicks like your mom, sister, or girlfriend (assuming they are not fat and ugly). But if you'd like I could have them calculate c=πd of my penis while it is in their mouth, so they learn something.

we've got ourselves a badass here folks.

#1237 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

Slow drive generally seems pretty cool, but that last paragraph seemed holy unnecessary. You're telling people you're going to shove your cock somewhere to solve an argument over a math problem? Really!?

"slowdive" and it was a joke. That's why there is a smiley face.

(And it should be noted he came out and attacked me. All I was trying to do was make it easier for people who needed help. Read the posts above it as I was trying to help people with a really easy and reusable way to check values.)

#1238 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

we've got ourselves a badass here folks.

Literally laughed out loud.
Posted Image

#1239 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

"slowdive" and it was a joke. That's why there is a smiley face.

(And it should be noted he came out and attacked me. All I was trying to do was make it easier for people who needed help. Read the posts above it as I was trying to help people with a really easy and reusable way to check values.)

dude, someone bashing your excel skillz, while stupid, hardly requires a comeback talking about shoving your cock in their mom and sister's mouths.

talk about blowing things out of proportion.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1240 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

Dude, you know nothing about me. WTF, nerd?.... hahaha. More like OG with intelligence. FYI, the top Pack of the herd doesn't go down for stupid shit. Dude, if this was the 90s, you'll be very scared...

But being a family man,

its cool, you aint seen shit, keep jerking off to jenna jamerson.

#1241 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

dude, someone bashing your excel skillz, while stupid, hardly requires a comeback talking about shoving your cock in their mom and sister's mouths.

talk about blowing things out of proportion.

Mom or sister ;) Plus they would be the aggressors. I would just drop my pants and they would drop to their knees because I am such a badass. :whee:

#1242 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

so this 50% bonus.... can i get cash..... or do i have to pre-order a game... or do i have to buy something?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1243 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

so this 50% bonus.... can i get cash..... or do i have to pre-order a game... or do i have to buy something?

You will get a giftcard and no preorder is necessary. If you are an unlocked member you will get an extra 10% of the base value on your Giftcard in addition to the 50% bonus.

#1244 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

Fuck in drunk and pissed. a 35yr old base dweller (saw previous post) to post shit like this this is effin embarrass. To say you bang my wife and mother must be a Fuck in joke bro. coming from a effin nerd. hahah. wish you and i knew each other 15 yrs ago. may had cap your ass. its all good now. but watch yourself there keyboard warrior, you might trek on the wrong turf eventually.

#1245 Raccoon2117

Raccoon2117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

I'll have to jump on this tomorrow or Saturday.

I've got some games I'm looking to unload, especially my copy of Skyrim vanilla since I got the Collector's Edition. :lol:

#1246 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

lol, he fucking edited his previous equation that was "wrong".

And I replied AFTER he corrected it, durrrr :roll:

*edit* Serious business here, folks.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Hearthstone, Sam & Max S1E04; Spec Ops The Line

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#1247 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

Fuck in drunk and pissed. a 35yr old base dweller (saw previous post) to post shit like this this is effin embarrass. To say you bang my wife and mother must be a Fuck in joke bro. coming from a effin nerd. hahah. wish you and i knew each other 15 yrs ago. may had cap your ass. its all good now. but watch yourself there keyboard warrior, you might trek on the wrong turf eventually.

For the record, I do not live in a basement and I am not 35. I feel my assistance is not appreciated, so I will refrain from correcting your English. Remember, you attacked me as I was merely trying to help people. I wasn't giving a lesson. I was doing the work for the people asking questions, so the thread would not be cluttered with the same questions over and over again. You decided to make it a personal attack.

#1248 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Get the Fuck out of here with that question. This thread is about spreadsheets, excel formulas and insults.

No, you don't have to buy anything. They give you store credit.
Posted Image

#1249 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

Posted Image

#1250 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

Get the Fuck out of here with that question. This thread is about spreadsheets, excel formulas and insults.

Wow, Sir. You are now quoted in my signature :applause:

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Hearthstone, Sam & Max S1E04; Spec Ops The Line

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#1251 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:01 AM

No, you don't have to buy anything. They give you store credit.

Amen...

#1252 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:03 AM

Hopefully this'll get the remaining BBY trolls side track... they're closing anyways, so there can't be too many left.

#1253 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

i purchased a used game from best buy a few weeks ago.... but lost the receipt... they now have that same used game for $10 less.... i used a CC when i bought it...
any chance i can get them to price match me the new price and give me the 10$ difference?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1254 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

i purchased a used game from best buy a few weeks ago.... but lost the receipt... they now have that same used game for $10 less.... i used a CC when i bought it...
any chance i can get them to price match me the new price and give me the 10$ difference?

You can look up your receipt at CS.

Man you people are cheap.

#1255 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:34 AM

it's great to know that basic (elementary) algebra eludes so many. makes me feel a bit better that I am not yet ready for graduate level math :).

OT:
I'm surprised ME3 is $25 whereas SFxT is $20 especially since ME3 has been cheaper and has an online pass.

#1256 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

dannng. glad i was playing shenmue ii and missed all the drama.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#1257 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

And I replied AFTER he corrected it, durrrr :roll:

*edit* Serious business here, folks.

I saw your post, wondered what you were smoking, and then realized he edited his equation, which was wrong. He was saying multiplying by 0.6 is wrong before he changed it. (It was obviously not a typo.)

And I'm on mobile, so I can't exactly see a post was edited... And for the most part, I have him on ignore, so I can't can't exactly quote his post, or see immediately that he changed it.

#1258 foster1887

foster1887

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:09 AM

They can also look up your purchase if you used your Rewards Zone card.

#1259 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

I was going to use my 30$ worth of bestbuy credit to get a final fantasy 13-2 and a batman ac with the coupons so I can flip them to gs for around 56$ but I fear that on sunday the tiv for both games will tank. Should I just use that credit to buy 6 copys of rage and flip them instead ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#1260 BroncosSB

BroncosSB

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

I was going to use my 30$ worth of bestbuy credit to get a final fantasy 13-2 and a batman ac with the coupons so I can flip them to gs for around 56$ but I fear that on sunday the tiv for both games will tank. Should I just use that credit to buy 6 copys of rage and flip them instead ?

GS base is 16 FF13-2, 19 BAC, 6.5 Rage when I trade on Tues.

You get more if you do 1 of each.
6x6.5=39
16+19+6.5=41.5

Are the coupon on keyring app 1 time use?