LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $19.99

Was just about to post the same. Finally snagged a copy for myself - now I need to get through this one, SW3 & both Harry Potters before Lego Batman 2 comes out....

Awesome, I've been waiting for Lego Pirates to hit the $20 price point. I really didn't get into the past Lego titles (Indy was kinda fun), but I had a absolute blast with the demo for this one. It just felt as if it had a lot more polish and wow did the graphics take a impressive leap forward.

[quote name='SeanTM22']So after LEGO Batman 2, who thinks it will be lego LOTR?[/QUOTE]

That's the one I'm waiting for, don't know what the freakin holdup is.

[quote name='GamerDude316']worth it at $20? I do usually enjoy the LEGO games but the Indy ones werent super fun to me.[/QUOTE]

Id say yes. Ive played just the first part and Im digging it.

[quote name='SeanTM22']So after LEGO Batman 2, who thinks it will be lego LOTR?[/QUOTE]

Considering LEGO just announced a few weeks ago that they got the rights to the LOTR franchise, I'd say it's a done deal. I'm betting the trilogy will hit right around when The Hobbit-Part 1 comes out at theaters in December.

[quote name='neonglow']It's still available though it won't ship until 1/6/12.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing it listed for the 360. The lowest price that this comes up at is $25, by a third party seller. I picked this up from BB on the way home and according to the price tag, the price is good thru 3/3.

Smells like the normal lego price drop. If so wait a little bit and you will be able to get it for $10. Or in the Buy one get one deal.

[quote name='darrenaw9']Just a random question, is this a better game or is LEGO batman better?[/QUOTE]
I like batman better, but this one is really good.

bread's done
Back