FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, Twisted Metal, SSX and MLB12 - $47.99 Preorders @ Newegg

Thanks I'll preorder a PS3 copy of FF for now. I hope they do this for Kingdoms of Amalur at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you can stack two promo codes in one order? I'm wondering if this code and the new customer code would both work if I added something else to take the total over $50.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']IS it free shipping and no tax? If so I'll cancel my Amazon preorder[/QUOTE]

yeah its free shipping and no tax except for residents of CA, NJ and TN.

I have that newegg 2 day free shipping thing too... This is a very tempting offering considering that Twisted Metal comes with TM: Black, the only game to give me nightmares.

Thanks OP. Definitely in for Twisted Metal...especially since the first print includes Twisted Metal Black which is my all time favorite in the series.

[quote name='crunchewy']Good find, OP. I'm mulling over SSX at this price.[/QUOTE]Same here--I love what I've seen of it so far, but I first want to see how good it is when it releases.

Picked up Twisted Metal. I'll cancel if something better comes up. Also trying to force myself not to get SSX.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Will the Axel DLC come with this since it's from newegg?[/QUOTE]

If he doesn't then you can unlock him by playing the game.

[quote name='dino88']Have I missed a deal for Far Cry 3? I just noticed that it comes out the week before TM.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember them doing a pre-order deal on FarCry 3 yet.

Never pre-ordered at newegg before. How easy is it to cancel a pre-order and when's usually the latest you can successfully cancel it?

I also submitted the price to amazon for hopeful $10 credit on Twisted Metal

In for one Twisted Metal, says the guy with the Sweet Tooth avatar. I can live with getting this a day after release (it only takes about a day to get Newegg shipments here). Thanks, OP.

[quote name='jamezuva']Never pre-ordered at newegg before. How easy is it to cancel a pre-order and when's usually the latest you can successfully cancel it?

I also submitted the price to amazon for hopeful $10 credit on Twisted Metal[/QUOTE]

If a game comes out on Tuesday they usually ship it out on Monday, which is nice because if you aren't too far from one of their shipping centers you can usually get it on release. There are a few instances where they shipped out a game on the Saturday before, but that's very rare. If you cancel the Friday before it comes out you should be fine and probably even the weekend too. Cancelling itself is very simple, just go to your orders and click the cancel button.

Has starhawk got a similar promo on newegg yet? I have a gift card that needs to be used and would really prefer getting that over these games.

I preordered SSX, but may cancel. I don't know if it comes with the DLC that amazon offers and it will probably be delivered a few days after release date as well.

[quote name='slugboss']Has starhawk got a similar promo on newegg yet? I have a gift card that needs to be used and would really prefer getting that over these games.[/QUOTE]

No I don't think they've done Starhawk yet, they'll probably do it soon if they do it.

[quote name='EvilPirateJohn']I preordered SSX, but may cancel. I don't know if it comes with the DLC that amazon offers and it will probably be delivered a few days after release date as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't think ANY of the pre-order bonuses for this game are worth passing up on a good price. IF you Really need those bonuses, I'm sure they'll be offered as purchasable DLC eventually.
I Love this franchise.

If you pre-order Mass Effect 3 from Newegg its $48 with code: EMCYTZT1034. Deal is only for 48 hours or the weekend. Just wanted to let you guys know.

[quote name='matpaq']If you pre-order Mass Effect 3 from Newegg its $48 with code: EMCYTZT1034. Deal is only for 48 hours or the weekend. Just wanted to let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

Newegg has some nice preorder deals now, wish Amazon would match some of these

How long you guys think the Twisted Metal limited edition with TM:B is gonna last? I feel like I can get this game even cheaper later on, but I dont wanna miss out on TM:B.

bread's done
Back