Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

^^ Worth about 10, 30, and 20

#2342 schultzed

schultzed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

^^ Worth about 10, 30, and 20

It looks like you might get as much as $40 for Super Metroid (good timing/right buyer). Which kinda shocked me . . . although it might be my favorite game of all time.

#2343 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Inebrious Infinitus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

It looks like you might get as much as $40 for Super Metroid (good timing/right buyer). Which kinda shocked me . . . although it might be my favorite game of all time.

Yea, I just sold a copy of Super Metroid last week for $40 shipped.

#2344 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Catching up (not really :lol:)

Non game, sealed (for resale): $6

Posted Image

$1 sealed (for resale):

Posted Image

50 cents

Posted Image

$2 (I got Pure mixed up with Dirt)

Posted Image

Wouldn't deal $6 total for trade ins:

Posted Image

$5 total for everything and for stuff not pictured (bag sale)

Posted Image

Posted Image

$25 for all, more than I like to pay, but worth it. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:bouncy:

#2345 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Ooh, I want that Family Feud. A newer version would probably be more fun, but I have a soft spot for vintage games.

#2346 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

My brother picked up a sealed pyramid game, from the 80s if i remember right. Couldnt find anywhere to reference valuye

#2347 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

I'm pretty happy I got that DVD bundle last week out from the old man who was "buying games for his grandson". I sorted through it and watched a few good ones (He-Man, Batman Animated series) and sold a few expensive ones (like Sarah Plain and Tall for $30 and I have another listed for like $60). All in all if I watch what I want and resell them all I should end up clearing like 250 - 300 profit from the 50 dollar purchase. There was quite the hilarious mix in the box. TMNT, He-Man, Batman, Superman, then some Disney and little kids stuff, and then a whole bunch of Christianity stuff. I was going to open up some "documentary" on Allosaurus when I red the final line on the back which states how this documentary also supplies undeniable concrete proof that the last dinosaurs died out only a few thousand years ago and the Earth isn't millions of years old. Of course!

#2348 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

I was going to open up some "documentary" on Allosaurus when I red the final line on the back which states how this documentary also supplies undeniable concrete proof that the last dinosaurs died out only a few thousand years ago and the Earth isn't millions of years old. Of course!

Posted Image

You didn't know?
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#2349 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

$2 (I got Pure mixed up with Dirt)

Don't knock it until you try it. Pure was a very fun game. One of only two Disney titles I've enjoyed (the other being Kingdom Hearts).

#2350 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

I was going to open up some "documentary" on Allosaurus when I red the final line on the back which states how this documentary also supplies undeniable concrete proof that the last dinosaurs died out only a few thousand years ago and the Earth isn't millions of years old. Of course!

As crazy as it sounds, there are actually a lot of people who are convinced that this is true. Some folks are even still convinced that the world is flat. Lots of nutcases out there.

#2351 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Today I snagged a GBA SP bundle with a bunch of games and crazy accessories. Highlights include
-Super Mario Bros 3
-Yoshis Island
-Pac Man Collection
-Alice In Wonderland (GB color)- I just really like AIW stuff :D
The accessories that came in this make make the damn gameboy look like the frankenstein monster. All these big bulky hunks of mismatched plastic that come together to make one tank of a handheld.

Unfortunately I plugged the gameboy in and it wont charge. The orange light flickers on for a second and then goes away. Well it was only $5 for all of it :/

Also picked up 2 xbox 360 controllers for $5 total. Glad I found these because now my friends don't have to bring theirs anymore

Edited by Eagle3ye, 05 October 2012 - 04:01 PM.
Just swapped the battery in the GB with one from mine and it works fine, so I just need to order a replacement batter pack :)

Make $$ on your iOS or Android device using FeaturePoints! 

Use the code G8KHP9 for 50 FREE POINTS when you start!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care if it's another fucking Mario/Duck Hunt. It's the only thing I've found today so I'm buying it!"
My eBay Page http://myworld.ebay....jabberwocky2600

#2352 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Today I snagged a GBA SP bundle with a bunch of games and crazy accessories. Highlights include
-Super Mario Bros 3
-Yoshis Island
-Pac Man Collection
-Alice In Wonderland (GB color)- I just really like AIW stuff :D
The accessories that came in this make make the damn gameboy look like the frankenstein monster. All these big bulky hunks of mismatched plastic that come together to make one tank of a handheld.

Unfortunately I plugged the gameboy in and it wont charge. The orange light flickers on for a second and then goes away. Well it was only $5 for all of it :/

Also picked up 2 xbox 360 controllers for $5 total. Glad I found these because now my friends don't have to bring theirs anymore

Put a new battery in the GBA SP and it will charge, I think there are batteries for like $1 on ebay.

The bigger problem here is this lets us know that when our batteries die, they can't be played just off the adapter though, which is a problem, as eventually the supply of Li-ion batteries for GBA SP's will disappear and those of us like me who are holding onto a backlit SP because its the most superior way to play Gameboy games will suffer.

#2353 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Put a new battery in the GBA SP and it will charge, I think there are batteries for like $1 on ebay.

I actually thought of that right after I posted. It was kind of a "DUH" moment :lol:
I swapped it with another I had and it works fine so yeah I just need to order a replacement. Thanks a lot Sara :D

Make $$ on your iOS or Android device using FeaturePoints! 

Use the code G8KHP9 for 50 FREE POINTS when you start!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care if it's another fucking Mario/Duck Hunt. It's the only thing I've found today so I'm buying it!"
My eBay Page http://myworld.ebay....jabberwocky2600

#2354 Jedi1979

Jedi1979

Mobster Kitties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

picked up a PSP go and a PS2 slim with 2 controllers, memory cards and about 12 games, nothing noteworthy except battlefront 1 + 2 for $20.

The PSP go is actually a nice little device, just gotta see what i can do with it
Posted Image

#2355 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

I actually thought of that right after I posted. It was kind of a "DUH" moment :lol:
I swapped it with another I had and it works fine so yeah I just need to order a replacement. Thanks a lot Sara :D

I may be wrong but I think it's the same battery that went in an original DS.

Pretty sure it's not a DS lite.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

#2356 Obiwan456

Obiwan456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

I had to the most disappointing find today. My dad called me about some games, and out of the first stack I ended up buying three games for $5 (Bioshock (360), Children of Mana, and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (ds)), when he noticed a gamesube lot. SYstem with 4 games, some nothing, Super Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros Melee, and Zelda Windwaker. THen he told me they were all disk onyl and scratched beyond belief, and I sadly had to say no. Sigh. Why can't I find a good, clean copy of those games. I just want to play them.

Like, the Bioshock I bought from them is in perfect condition.

#2357 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Not a bad morning for me

First stop, lady wanted $3/game, I offered to buy all of them for $30, agreed on $35
too bad half of them are sports games :cry:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
both the spyros have the holographic covers, anybody know if they are a special edition or something?

Went to a few more which had no video games, but the last one did. Picked up all these for $12
Posted Image

Edited by evuong, 06 October 2012 - 06:59 PM.

#2358 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

First time out in months for me.
Picked up:
Finding nemo DVD for $2.
Wave bird w/o receiver. $1
and best find was pair of sixaxis ps3 controllelers (no usb cables) for $8. Already flipped them to gamestop for $48.60 that I put on a pre order of blops 2.

#2359 Olengie

Olengie

Minato Arisato is the Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Unfortunately, couldn't go to any. Sucks since I saw an ad for an elementary school rummage said that said video game carts. Can't go right now either, :lol:, its my lil bro's bday. Oh well. Seems like I can never go to the sales. Haha

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2360 Br0keAssGamer

Br0keAssGamer

BrokeAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Sick day today. I picked up

-PS2 Slim Boxed System $5
-GameCube system $5
-Intec GameCube screen $1
-Some other random crappy gb games

AAAAAAND a box with 94!! Heavy metal CDs. Mostly black metal and power metal. Some of my faces include Nightwish, Meshuggah, Rhapsody, Ministry. Only $20 and I split it with a few friends

#2361 TiKi2

TiKi2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Been awhile for me.
All I got today was mariokart n64 for $3 and a non working ti-83 for $3. That was after 4 hours . Winning.

#2362 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Inebrious Infinitus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

My bounty for today:

- 360 with no cords or hard drive (supposedly works) for $3. Was an older Asian gentlemen who said his grand children lost the cords.

- GBA with $15 crappy games (DKC 2 was highlight) for $5.

- GB SP (101) w/ Charger, Pokemon Emerald, Sonic Battle and Mario Advance for $5.

- New Super Mario Bros Wii (Complete) for $5.

- Left 4 Dead GOTY 360 for $2

- Ninja Gingerbread Man Wii $1

- PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller (Black) $4 (Needed some cleaning, but works.)

#2363 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Only hit a couple of sales this weekend.

A lady advertised Old nintendo w/games and super nintendo with games. She lived pretty far form me, so I emailed her and asked how much for all of it.

She wanted $170 for the 2 consoles and 33 games. I didn't even bother driving out.

#2364 SnesGuy

SnesGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

Posted Image
$1 each
Posted Image
$10
Posted Image
Picked up for console parts and modding tools $1
Posted Image
$3 total
Posted Image
The old apple is actually from my old elementary school that closed down 10 years ago. paid $3
Posted Image
DVD and 2 anime VHS sealed. Donkey Kong Country movie from 1999

Not pictured - 3 Dremel brand rotary tools and hundreds of bits for $5
PS2 with all wires + controller + memory card $5
Several Tenchi Muyo DVDS
Shawn of the dead DVD
Star Trek: Emissary Gift Set (NIB) $1
Like new VCR - $1
random N64 wrestling game for free

#2365 Neuropod

Neuropod

Because, anarchy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Picked up one nice lot today...

Posted Image

All complete except Abrams Battle Tank and Street Fighter.

Posted Image

Cart-only games. Nothing too rare but good games. Crash 3 is to replace the two copies I sent in to Amazon last week. :lol:

Posted Image

Cart only NES, SNES, and N64 games. That's Alien vs. Predator in the middle, I know it's hard to tell.

Posted Image

The SNES Mini is in the box, with a controller and hookups. No styrofoam or other inserts though.

Also included in this lot I got a Genesis model 1, original SNES (thorougly yellowed on the bottom half only), and a Playstation with cables.

I paid about $37 for everything.
76561197996844513.png

#2366 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

^^ Nice find on Sim Ant and the SNES mini.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#2367 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Donkey Kong Country movie from 1999

Oh God, I think that was the first part of the really awful Saturday morning Donkey Kong show. I remember watching that when it premiered, can't remember what channel it was on... in any case, it was really bad and I don't think I ever bothered to watch any more of it. If I remember correctly, it was the first time I ever remember not caring that a news report was interrupting a cartoon I was watching.

#2368 SnesGuy

SnesGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

Oh God, I think that was the first part of the really awful Saturday morning Donkey Kong show. I remember watching that when it premiered, can't remember what channel it was on... in any case, it was really bad and I don't think I ever bothered to watch any more of it. If I remember correctly, it was the first time I ever remember not caring that a news report was interrupting a cartoon I was watching.

Lol I only bought it because it was cheap and goes with my Donkey Kong Country snes games/players guids xD

#2369 TiKi2

TiKi2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

You guys seen to find great oldschool stuff. I hardly ever find any it's pretty dead where I am.

#2370 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

I was told today multiple times, too late, just sold them (like always). One person told me the guy who bought their stuff was 15min ahead of me, then another guy told me 2 hours ahead of me so eh, dont know.
I went 45 min before start.