Dark Cloud 1 (new)- $2.99 @ EB B&M:YMMV

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Fatesealer

Fatesealer

Game spoiling expert :-(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 06:33 AM

I had an EB employee print me out the list for games since I was in the market for some new stuff and I look at the list and see Dark Cloud for PS2 at two ninety nine... I figure this CAN'T be right because the game is a GH title... but sure enough, she found one and scanned it: it was $2.99... YOINK!!! Grabbed it then and there... for 3 bucks, there's no reason not to buy and play this game.

#2 Rich

Rich

Quack-Quack.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 06:37 AM

Yes there is; it sucks. :)

Posted Image

#3 AnthonyRoundtree

AnthonyRoundtree

CSM TO THE COURTESY DESK!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 06:49 AM

LoL
*Zing!*

#4 Teremei

Teremei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:47 AM

LOL

NO IT DOESN'T

#5 lain21us

lain21us

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 09:45 AM

It's definitely good enough to shell out a couple bucks for.

#6 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 05:25 PM

Picked it up today, along with The Thing for $6.99.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#7 batman2million

batman2million

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 05:36 PM

the game did suck.. i really didnt find that much into it as other RPGs..but for 3 bucks is a steal..i would of gotten it too..porlli sell it to some dumbass of 10
" A Strong Man doesn't need to tell the Future......He makes his own"- Solid Snake

#8 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

3 dollars for any game is a steal in my opinion. Even if the game sucks ass like ET for the Atari.

#9 EggViper

EggViper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 08:11 PM

thx ill check my eb's, the games worth the $2.99 price tag.

#10 redgopher

redgopher

Posted 24 April 2004 - 11:03 PM

If anyone can pick up a copy for me I'll pay $8 shipped.

#11 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2004 - 11:04 PM

Wow, didn't know it was that hated on. I thought it was decent, a bit repetive, but decent. My cousin was the one who damn near fell in love with it.

Part 2 is nearly the same as part1 so I don't know why part 1 gets ragged on while 2 gets praised like a gift from god. For the record I think part 2 is slighty better than part2.

#12 MauMauProductions

MauMauProductions

Not that cheap.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:39 AM

Part 2 better than Part 2? Huh? 1 better than two you mean right?

Is this deal for real?

#13 guessed

guessed

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:53 AM

Part 2 better than Part 2? Huh? 1 better than two you mean right?

Is this deal for real?

The deal is real, I picked up a copy today. $2.99, whee. I didn't see your post redgopher, or I'd have tried to pick up another.

#14 timiddy

timiddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:26 AM

Wow, was about to post here when I found it at EB today for 2.99... and I guess I got lucky, because mine wasn't greatest hits. It was the original version.

#15 Jalu

Jalu

jalu1-5 was already taken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:42 AM

they had it for 2.99 at the EB in Rockaway NJ today, a few copies left. I didnt pick it up because I already own the second one and i barely understand it, let alone have it finished, but in case any of you other cheapasses want it....

#16 chris1234

chris1234

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:54 AM

I thought the second dark cloud was great, lots of things to do. I am def. going to pick the up the first one up for this price, thanks

#17 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 06:10 AM

This game rules. Toan ownz Link.

#18 DrunkTigerWoods

DrunkTigerWoods

Madness and malarkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 06:41 AM

I concur, and this was my first PS2 game. What a crappy way to start off a new system. :(

552494.png

:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection 

#19 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:36 PM

Thanks

Pickup 2 copies (1) for me & (1) for friend ;) both are not Great Hit Version. Also, Pickup BomBastic and Crounching Tiger & Hidden Dragon (GBA) <== If the game is NOT good... is worth for TRADE IN (3 for 1 Free) :)

#20 THPS

THPS

I'm not creative

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:43 PM

they had it for 2.99 at the EB in Rockaway NJ today, a few copies left. I didnt pick it up because I already own the second one and i barely understand it, let alone have it finished, but in case any of you other cheapasses want it....

You are talking about the one in the mall, right? Anyway, did you by any chance see if they had any $0.49 e-Reader cards left there?
Posted Image

#21 Jalu

Jalu

jalu1-5 was already taken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:47 PM

You are talking about the one in the mall, right? Anyway, did you by any chance see if they had any $0.49 e-Reader cards left there?

Yeah, the one in the mall across from wet seal, not the other one (why are there two in the same mall right across from each other anyway?).

sorry, i didnt look at the e-reader cards, I dont have an e-reader myself and I didnt see any in the clearence bin.

#22 THPS

THPS

I'm not creative

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:51 PM

Yeah, the one in the mall across from wet seal, not the other one (why are there two in the same mall right across from each other anyway?).

sorry, i didnt look at the e-reader cards, I dont have an e-reader myself and I didnt see any in the clearence bin.

Thanks I'll try to pick up a copy later. I know, there is no need to have 2 EBs in the same mall. In addition to that, there is a Babbage's. The funny thing is that each one has different prices for used games. Just take a look at each one's used N64 games. Sometimes the price differences from store to store is about $5 which is a lot considering the majority of the games are about $10.
Posted Image

#23 Fatesealer

Fatesealer

Game spoiling expert :-(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2004 - 03:00 PM

I know, there is no need to have 2 EBs in the same mall.

Here in Tucker, GA, they have a Gamestop in Northlake Mall and across the street in a plaza, they have... a Gamestop... why, I'll never know...

#24 optimolife

optimolife

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:05 AM

thats not as bad as here in Boca Raton, Florida, they have a Blockbuster in a plaza with another Blockbuster RIGHT ACROSS the street, in the same corner, about 100 feet apart, why, I'll never know.
I don't know why the world keeps turning round and round but I wish it would stop and let me off right now!

#25 DigitalSpace

DigitalSpace

Late to the party

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:18 AM

I know, there is no need to have 2 EBs in the same mall.

Here in Tucker, GA, they have a Gamestop in Northlake Mall and across the street in a plaza, they have... a Gamestop... why, I'll never know...

Here in Portland, OR, they have a Software Etc. at Clackamas Town Center and a Gamestop across Sunnyside Rd. (one of the streets that borders the mall) in a shopping center.

They used to have two Sam Goody's at a mall in nearby Vancouver, WA, but they recently closed one of them.

| Game Collection | Twitter |

Posted Image
Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

#26 polobearjp

polobearjp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:29 AM

Thanks

Pickup 2 copies (1) for me & (1) for friend ;) both are not Great Hit Version. Also, Pickup BomBastic and Crounching Tiger & Hidden Dragon (GBA) <== If the game is NOT good... is worth for TRADE IN (3 for 1 Free) :)

Just curious but how much did you pick up Bombastic for?

#27 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:34 AM

Also, what system was The Thing $7 for?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:35 AM

thats not as bad as here in Boca Raton, Florida, they have a Blockbuster in a plaza with another Blockbuster RIGHT ACROSS the street, in the same corner, about 100 feet apart, why, I'll never know.

Hehe... that reminds me of a rant by I think it was Lewis Black about how he had a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks... His head couldn't wrap around that nugget of info.

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#29 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:50 AM

Hamiltion Mall in NJ has 2 EB stores in the mall and 1 is practially above the other one (1 on the 1st floor, 1 on the 2nd floor).

King of Prussia Mall in PA has 3 EB's! 2 are in the Plaza and 1 is in the Court (both are cosnidered the same complex but connected with a walkway)

#30 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 01:54 PM

polobearjp

Bombastic $10