Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 1/15-1/21 (Turtle Beach PX3 $100, LA Noire Complete and RDR GOTY $30)

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:59 AM

It's nice having the complete edition on one disc that way you can save some hard drive space.
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#62 maguszxz

maguszxz

Vote Drake/Sully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

I pulled the trigger on LAN complete. This is one of 3 major games for the year. after that, iPhone games

fs_overall.png

blackwindguy.png

#63 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:28 AM

hey guys, just a heads up. i think in-store B1G1 50% off on pre-owned games (under 19.99) is glitched. i bought green day rockband (7.99) and Ninja Gaiden II (9.99). after the discounts (B1G1 & GCU) my total came up to be 12.09 with Green Day Rockband at 7.19 and Ninja Gaiden II coming up as 4. As usual, YMMV and the B1G1 50% off isn't advertised in the Ad, only in store.

Btw, the Max Payne 3 $15 off Preorder Promo doesnt work anymore. tried to do it today so i could get GTA IV for 15 bucks.

#64 DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

Sent a PM to Amazon for RDR. Best Buy will do $10 trade-in for Rage though. Have more than enough credit at Amazon. Damn it, don't know which to do. Either way, hopefully Amazon PMs it for those who chose that option.

#65 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

So it looks like Dark Souls got a permanent price drop to $39.99?

#66 NeedMoreMoney

NeedMoreMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

This might be the first time I have ever traded in some games to Best Buy to take advantage of the pre-order bonus of 50%. How do I preorder the game and get the 50% bonus?

#67 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:22 AM

just wanted to say that la noire is amazing and well worth 29.99 for the complete edition. my personal goty, even beating skyrim. but thats just me :D
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#68 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

This might be the first time I have ever traded in some games to Best Buy to take advantage of the pre-order bonus of 50%. How do I preorder the game and get the 50% bonus?

When trading in just say "Hey, life less employ, wake up! I want to trade in these games and pre order game x to get y% trade in bonus! And don't forget my 10% gamers club unlocked bonus!"

#69 NeedMoreMoney

NeedMoreMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:01 AM

Oh wow, didn't know I would get the 10% unlocked on top of the 50% pre-order. Thanks. I know dealing with Best Buy is never a perfect experience, but would prefer this over Gamestop.

#70 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

Just ordered Disney Universe & Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for 360....not bad for $30 a pop and really been looking forward to them:-).
Posted Image
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360- Assassin's Creed III
PS3- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Nintendo Wii- AC: City Folk
3DS- New Super Mario Bros. 2
My Game Collection- www.listal.com/list/buffalos-xbox-360-collection

#71 dacashflow

dacashflow

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:22 AM

yo

#72 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:05 AM

yo

Gabba Gabba ?

#73 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

Oh screw Bestbuy. Went in to sign up for the @gamer magazine and the gamers club and no one knew what the hell to do. First went to the checkout register to ask about it, he never heard about it, then went to customer service and he had no idea either, did not feel like wasting anymore time so left.

#74 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

Your store not have a register by the gaming section? There should be a pamphlet of sorts back there with a barcode to scan or check in the magazine itself, used to be a barcode in there you could scan

Oh screw Bestbuy. Went in to sign up for the @gamer magazine and the gamers club and no one knew what the hell to do. First went to the checkout register to ask about it, he never heard about it, then went to customer service and he had no idea either, did not feel like wasting anymore time so left.

#75 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

Your store not have a register by the gaming section? There should be a pamphlet of sorts back there with a barcode to scan or check in the magazine itself, used to be a barcode in there you could scan

I just grabbed the magazine and explained what I wanted, no employee was back in the gamer section but the customer service person did page them to the front, and they didnt know anything either.