Photo
- - - - -

UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

• Please log in to reply
1357 replies to this topic

#631 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

You're so fucking lucky, urmomlikesme. I'm envious of your evening plans.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#632 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

Conrad Silva | Jack Ryan | RD 1 (4:54) TKO
Posted Image

#633 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

You're so fucking lucky, urmomlikesme. I'm envious of your evening plans.

Thanks! Just got the tickets from a friend. Don't live too far from the UC. On my way now
Posted Image

#634 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

Enjoy it, man. I'll be watching on TV.

#635 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Corky Buchek | Borat Sagdiyev | KO | Middle of Round 2

Fight went both ways. I had a good first round and Nate came storming back and controlled round 2. Got a KO because of the accumulated head damage. Good fight Nate.

#636 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Corky Buchek | Borat Sagdiyev | KO | Middle of Round 2

Fight went both ways. I had a good first round and Nate came storming back and controlled round 2. Got a KO because of the accumulated head damage. Good fight Nate.

Corky Buchek | Borat Sagdiyev | KO | 4:22 of Rd 2

Yeah, definitely a good fight. I knew I got hit with way too many good shots in the 1st round. Your ground and pound was brutal. There were a few I thought I blocked, but I got rocked anyway. I was hoping I could catch you with a flurry in the 2nd round and find a way to end it. It almost worked...lol. After the two knockdowns, I tried to get that damn diving punch to work, but Borat just wouldn't do it. I guess he needs more incentive to go down on a man, haha. Oh well. I'll have video of the fight...as well as the next card up in the morning.

#637 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

Edit: Oh and it is actually is the challenger that has to set up the fights. I couldn't remember but when I won I was announced as the new champion.

In case no one figured this out while I was gone, the reason it does this is because this year, they made all 5 round fights not involving the actual UFC champion be "interim title fights". No matter who wins, he'd be called the "new" champion. But at least the champion still gets to walk out second and is introduced second...as it should be.

#638 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

All right, guys. The card for CAGFC33: CHAMPIONS is now up! Sorry for the delay. It's been a long week for me with all the traveling and baby wrangling, but things should slow back down to the sweet boringness of "normal" for awhile. Should be a very interesting card, as shotgunshine looks to put a stranglehold on all 3 divisions. If he keeps this up, I may have to "Joe Rogan" him into retirement, lol. Anyway, lets try to have the fights done by Wednesday, 4/18 so we can get back on schedule, if at all possible. Thanks!
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#639 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

moojuice and Scorch, if either of you are around now I can get a fight in. If not I'm fairly open throughout the weekend just let me know how your schedule is.

#640 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Why don't I have a welterweight fight when I'm ranked higher than others who did make the card?

#641 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Why don't I have a welterweight fight when I'm ranked higher than others who did make the card?

It's not because of ranking. Ultimate Matt X added a new fighter. New fighters are always ranked at the bottom, but also always get a chance to fight right away (so I know where they should be ranked). When there's an odd number of fighters in a division, I try to sit somebody who has another fighter so nobody just doesn't get to fight at all that week.

In the Welterweight division, the only other option would have been shotgunshine...and he's the champion. Obviously, I won't be able to do that every week, and somebody with only one fighter will have to sit out (Scorch has already sat out a week when we had an uneven number for CAGFC27). But I try to keep it as balanced as I can.

#642 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:35 AM

Hey Fearia, how does your schedule look for the weekend?

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#643 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

Hey Fearia, how does your schedule look for the weekend?

Looks fairly clear. Name a time and I should be available, assuming the wife doesn't have plans that I'm unaware of :)
Posted Image

#644 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

Looks fairly clear. Name a time and I should be available, assuming the wife doesn't have plans that I'm unaware of :)

Let's see, I work late tomorrow night and I won't be home until after 10 PM CST. Sunday would be better since I'd be home by around 8 PM CST.

Posted Image

#645 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Guys, i'll be on most of the weekend...even if you see me playing another game and want to do our fight..just send me a message.

#646 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Hey shotgun, ill be on today some time. I'll look for you
Posted Image

#647 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

Domingo Ayala | Matt Domoracki | TKO | RD 3 (2:23)

Fight could have went either way by the time round t hree came around. Matt's guys was really resilient, had trouble trying to put him away even though I landed some good shots.

Tried getting too fancy at the middle round three, trying to get a reversal on the ground, ended up getting rocked bad.

Uploading now, but when it's done it will be at:

#648 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

Big Business | John Dinglez | KO | Round 3 at 4:00

Another good fight with wezzul. I rocked him in the second and in the third and I thought it was going to be over but he survived but his head damage was insane so I was walking forward recklessly trying to finish him off when I got kicked in the head then front kicked in the face which rocked me...I clinched him against the face...landed one uppercut and that was it. Im glad I won but would've been cool to go a bit longer since you had just rocked me.

#649 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

Troy Alvarez | Conrad Silva | UD |

God, this fight was insane. Im mad at myself that I was too lazy to get my recording device out. I usually try to fight calm and take my time but that strategy wasen't working at all.. I got rocked in the second round and said f it and just started going wild. Ended up being a crazy brawl. I got hit with so many of your jump headkicks im suprised I didn't get knocked out cold. I try to stay calm because if the fight goes later then I have my stamina which I had pretty much none. Late in the fifth I got hit with a spinning back fist that rocked me and I was certain I was done for. If your guy wouldn't of been gassed that would've been it. I got up and immediately got a quick takedown and held on until the bell.

All three judges had it 49-46...it was closer then that...you probably took the second round from rocking me and I know for sure you got the fifth. Assuming I won the other rounds thats 48-47. Cant wait for the rematch.

#650 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

Let's see, I work late tomorrow night and I won't be home until after 10 PM CST. Sunday would be better since I'd be home by around 8 PM CST.

No problem. I'm on vacation untill a week from Monday, so anytime should be good. The wife and I are about to go out to dinner though, but when we get back if you're on I'd be up for fighting. Otherwise, any time during the week is cool. All I'm doing is working out, video games, and rest to get ready for the Border Patrol physical fitness test, so my schedule is mostly clear.
Posted Image

#651 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

Hey, DarkTower...whens a good time for you to do our match?

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#652 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

No problem. I'm on vacation untill a week from Monday, so anytime should be good. The wife and I are about to go out to dinner though, but when we get back if you're on I'd be up for fighting. Otherwise, any time during the week is cool. All I'm doing is working out, video games, and rest to get ready for the Border Patrol physical fitness test, so my schedule is mostly clear.

Ok I'm off tomorrow, so let's just play sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Posted Image

#653 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Troy Alvarez | Conrad Silva | UD |

God, this fight was insane. Im mad at myself that I was too lazy to get my recording device out. I usually try to fight calm and take my time but that strategy wasen't working at all.. I got rocked in the second round and said f it and just started going wild. Ended up being a crazy brawl. I got hit with so many of your jump headkicks im suprised I didn't get knocked out cold. I try to stay calm because if the fight goes later then I have my stamina which I had pretty much none. Late in the fifth I got hit with a spinning back fist that rocked me and I was certain I was done for. If your guy wouldn't of been gassed that would've been it. I got up and immediately got a quick takedown and held on until the bell.

All three judges had it 49-46...it was closer then that...you probably took the second round from rocking me and I know for sure you got the fifth. Assuming I won the other rounds thats 48-47. Cant wait for the rematch.

Confirming fight. It was probably my best fight even though I feel like I'm very rusty at this game. Haven't had time to really practice with school wrapping up in the next couple of weeks. The only time I have played are the matches in this league.

Shotgun, you give me too much credit. I feel like you controlled most of that fight. Your guy has amazing stamina because I got gassed passed the first minute of the later rounds. All my punches were slow and your guy was just picking me apart. In the last round when I had you rocked I thought this was my moment where all those head kicks where going to pay off. My guy was gassed, but you did a very good job of swaying on the floor to avoid my few power punches that I threw. I can't wait until we fight again and hopefully the outcome will be different :)
Posted Image

#654 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

Hey, DarkTower...whens a good time for you to do our match?

I am off Tuesday, so I will be available most of the day. After about 9 pm MST on the other days.

#655 wezzul

wezzul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Big Business | John Dinglez | KO | Round 3 at 4:00

Another good fight with wezzul. I rocked him in the second and in the third and I thought it was going to be over but he survived but his head damage was insane so I was walking forward recklessly trying to finish him off when I got kicked in the head then front kicked in the face which rocked me...I clinched him against the face...landed one uppercut and that was it. Im glad I won but would've been cool to go a bit longer since you had just rocked me.

Verified. Enjoyable fight as always.
Posted Image

#656 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

so can i fight again? i havent had a computer in like a month. if i can i want to swap my guys name.

As long as you're posting in here and are actively involved in the community, yes. I saw your last post. I was just confused by it. You haven't fought enough to have two fighters. So, are you replacing your original guy with this new one?

#657 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

Kburns, ill be on nights for the remainder of the week, don't think I saw you online over the weekend. Let me know if you have a prefered time

#658 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Nate, any idea on your availability, or are you limited to when the baby is sleeping?

#659 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Nate, any idea on your availability, or are you limited to when the baby is sleeping?

No, my availability during the week is between 5 PM EST and 10 PM EST (as long as we get started by 9:30). Name a time, and I can pencil it in no problem.

#660 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Name: Eduardo "The Peoples Champion" Filho
He is 6'4", and 205lb's
Reach: 77'

I will be more active now i have a computer.(I hat 3 but all took a shit on me cost me 700$ thank god i save 2 died and i had a virus)

Ok, I'll put him on the next card then.