Photo
- - - - -

UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

• Please log in to reply
1357 replies to this topic

#121 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:31 AM

Should there be a seperate thread for those of us who just want help in the career mode only?

Nah, not a big deal if you have questions. Ask away. :)

#122 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

If anyone needs a code to get Alistair Overeem then just let me know as I have an extra one.

#123 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:42 AM

If anyone needs a code to get Alistair Overeem then just let me know as I have an extra one.

I know Matt Young mentioned a page or so back that he missed out on it. I don't know if you'd want to PM it to him or just wait on somebody to speak up, but he's at least somebody who mentioned it.

#124 drStaton

drStaton

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

i just downloaded the free contenders compatibility pack (diaz/mayhem/stann/davis) and season pass and i went to start a match and saw that i noticed that it had phil davis as an available fighter. i double checked and i have all of the contenders pack fighters and been able to play with each of them. i did not get the gamestop preorder.

am i not understanding something? why is the game letting me play with these fighters?

#125 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:00 AM

Hey if you still have a code left, that would be great!

Also, I got my character created tonight:
Spoiler

Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#126 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

Hey if you still have a code left, that would be great!

Also, I got my character created tonight:

Spoiler

Sent it to you, good sir. Love the MF Doom avatar.

#127 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:13 AM

i just downloaded the free contenders compatibility pack (diaz/mayhem/stann/davis) and season pass and i went to start a match and saw that i noticed that it had phil davis as an available fighter. i double checked and i have all of the contenders pack fighters and been able to play with each of them. i did not get the gamestop preorder.

am i not understanding something? why is the game letting me play with these fighters?

Thats weird but cool. Maybe you can only use them in single player and not online?

#128 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

I had heard that they were available for purchase temporarily. I have no idea how you could have gotten them for free though. I didn't think that one was included with the season pass either.

#129 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Hey fellas, I'm still trying to make my mind up on this. My brother bought WWE so I'm leaning that way but might just get both of them. Ill know for sure by tomorrow, hope that isn't too late.

#130 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hey fellas, I'm still trying to make my mind up on this. My brother bought WWE so I'm leaning that way but might just get both of them. Ill know for sure by tomorrow, hope that isn't too late.

Well, there really is no "too late". In all likelihood, we'll probably do a tournament to determine the first champion of each division since it doesn't appear that we'll have any returning champions.

But after that, every new fighter will just start out at the bottom of the rankings and have to work their way up...just like in real life. And the cards are drawn up week to week, so it's not like there will be a strict schedule to stick to either. You can join whenever you're ready.

I do hope some of the other guys who expressed interest in joining will get in here this weekend and at least pick their weight class and post their fighter info. I'd like to start setting up the first few fights.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#131 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

Sent it to you, good sir. Love the MF Doom avatar.

Thanks and thanks! Looking forward to some good battles in the Heavyweight division.
Posted Image

#132 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Thanks, Nate, for mentioning me regarding the code. As far as "no returning champions" goes, I do plan to use myself if we do welterweight. If we move to allow 2 fighters, I'll use Gail Pennyfeather. I do went to defend the title if that's an option.

#133 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Thanks, Nate, for mentioning me regarding the code. As far as "no returning champions" goes, I do plan to use myself if we do welterweight. If we move to allow 2 fighters, I'll use Gail Pennyfeather. I do went to defend the title if that's an option.

Yeah, I thought you might want to do that. For right now, I do think we should all follow the rules for adding multiple fighters though. I would just "grandfather in" the returning members, but since we've had such a long layoff since the last CAGFC, it's only fair to make everybody follow the same rules.

So, I would advise you to add your WW first, which would allow you to defend your title. Then, after two fights, you could add Pennyfeather. At least this would give you extra time to make him even more sexy...ahem, I mean crazy. Right now, there are three fighters in WW, so adding your guy would even things up nicely.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#134 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Works for me.

#135 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Thinking of renting this from Redbox, but I'm not sure if they offer like a 48hr online pass. Anyone know?

#136 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thinking of renting this from Redbox, but I'm not sure if they offer like a 48hr online pass. Anyone know?

You get a 7 day trial. The servers have been a bit unstable this first week though, but they're currently working on fixing them. Not sure if you'd want to wait a few days for them to get it straightened out.

#137 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

You get a 7 day trial. The servers have been a bit unstable this first week though, but they're currently working on fixing them. Not sure if you'd want to wait a few days for them to get it straightened out.

Sounds good. Thanks for the info!

#138 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

Sooooooooooooo...is the first card going to made tonight? I doubt it because of the server issues and the lack of fighters in the OP. My CAF was dominating in the WAF (i think that's what its called) and after 10 fights of just dominating i decided to move up to the UFC. I'm afraid it was a little premature because the UFC guys are throwing me around like a rag doll. How many fights did you guys win before you went pro?
Posted Image

#139 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Sooooooooooooo...is the first card going to made tonight? I doubt it because of the server issues and the lack of fighters in the OP. My CAF was dominating in the WAF (i think that's what its called) and after 10 fights of just dominating i decided to move up to the UFC. I'm afraid it was a little premature because the UFC guys are throwing me around like a rag doll. How many fights did you guys win before you went pro?

Yeah, the first card will probably be next week. Give THQ time to sort out the servers, give people time to get their CAFs set up, and also time to learn the game/sharpen their skills. I did set up a Fight Camp though. As I discussed with the logos, it's pretty terrible if cultural humor offends you, but it works hilariously with my Borat CAF (which ironically enough, there was already a Borat CAF up for download on like the 2nd day the game was out...so I DL'd it and made some personal tweaks).

It is called "Jew Claw" (had to make the "e" and the "a" similar looking symbols to get it to go through, lol). I think Ultimate Matt X was also looking to set up a Fight Camp for anyone who doesn't want to throw the Jew down the well...(so my country can be free) But yeah, if anyone wants an invite, just let me know.

As for when to move up to the UFC, well...the formula in 2010 was to milk the amateur and lower ranked fights as long as you could. The reasoning was that you always wanted the easiest training and the easiest win. This was how people were creating super maxed out fighters (especially if they were good enough to play on Expert). Obviously, since we're using equalized stats, that won't matter here. But that method probably would still net your fighter a pretty high rating. Of course, there's always something to be said for just playing the game and having fun too, lol.

#140 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

I think Ultimate Matt X was also looking to set up a Fight Camp for anyone who doesn't want to throw the Jew down the well...(so my country can be free) But yeah, if anyone wants an invite, just let me know.

Fight camp? Was ist das?

What is that? I don't care! I want in, I can't seem to get enough of this game. But please do tell me more on what the hell a fight camp is exactly because I'd like to participate.
Posted Image

#141 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

Fight camp? Was ist das?

What is that? I don't care! I want in, I can't seem to get enough of this game. But please do tell me more on what the hell a fight camp is exactly because I'd like to participate.

It's basically a "clan" for the game. Camp stats are tracked across members online fights, you can do training sessions together, etc. I haven't looked at all the options yet this year, but from what I did see, it looked a lot smoother than in 2010.

#142 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'd love the Fight Camp name so I can join that and see how that works. My rating is 68 so I REALLY need him to improve lol
Posted Image

#143 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

I'd love the Fight Camp name so I can join that and see how that works. My rating is 68 so I REALLY need him to improve lol

I'll send you an invite in a minute.

#144 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

I'll send you an invite in a minute.

Can i get one as well?
Posted Image

#145 Crono139

Crono139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'm down for the Fight Camp as well. My copy should be arriving tomorrow.

In other news, THQ decided to open up the Ubereem code request to everyone: http://www.ufcundisp...m/overeemredeem

#146 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:23 AM

I think my Xbox hard drive is dying :-( First, Fight Night Champion kept giving me a disc read error. Now UFC has times where there is no audio on the menu (which seems to have been cleared up now) or some fights without commentary (but I can hear crowd chants and corner men). I need this to survive AT LEAST until I'm done with Mass Effect 3 lol
Posted Image

#147 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

I am disappointed by the lack of support for a PS3 CAGFC.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#148 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

I am disappointed by the lack of support for a PS3 CAGFC.

lol, dude, MADDEN couldn't even support a PS3 league on CAG. If that game isn't going to do it, there's no way UFC could. People just don't do sports leagues on the PS3. You'd probably have better luck looking on the THQ forums...or maybe even Operation Sports.

#149 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

I'll be making my CAG anew today now that I have warmed up a bit in career mode. Are we going to dabble at all in Pride modes? And can I get an invite to the camp assuming it is by GT and not individual fighters?

#150 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

I'll be making my CAG anew today now that I have warmed up a bit in career mode. Are we going to dabble at all in Pride modes? And can I get an invite to the camp assuming it is by GT and not individual fighters?

Yeah, sorry about not getting the invites out last night guys. I ended up just playing NHL 12 all night. I'll try to get on in a minute and get those sent out.

As for doing some stuff with Pride, I would love to. I think it would be fun to have a Pride Grand Prix tournament every once in a while. That will definitely have to be something we do. As mentioned though, for CAGFC, don't worry too much about doing a CAF in career mode. I mean, you CAN, but I'm not sure how you'll be limiting yourself in terms of movesets, etc. All stats will be normalized to 90 anyway, so that won't be an issue. I just don't want anybody getting stuck with a fighter with rudimentary skills.

EDIT - Ah, just saw that I can't send out camp invites to people not on my friends list. So, I'm sending you guys friend requests now. In the meantime, if you want to search for the camp, the ID is "$$$" (without quotations). And the name is "JEW CLAW", but like I said, I had to use odd symbols for the "E" and the "A", and I actually don't know what those are called, lol. The "E" looks like "0E" combined and the "A" looks like "AE" combined. Best I can do, haha.

Edited by n8rockerasu, 18 February 2012 - 08:52 PM.