Photo
- - - - -

UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

• Please log in to reply
1357 replies to this topic

#241 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

Here's my updated CAF info.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170lbs
Reach: 72"

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#242 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

So I messed around with the clip editor, and couldn't find a way to upload to youtube from there.

Anyways, I present to you, Lyoto "Rubber Band Man" Machida:

#243 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

And, yeah, nycmetsfan, I'll get you a camp invite the next time I'm on. I forgot about it after I saw that you had accepted my friend request.

I'd like a camp invite as well. n8rockerasu we're already friends on XBL. I'm liking this game so much I caved and bought the season pass. I've already had planned to buy the contenders pack as soon as it was available.
Posted Image

#244 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

Just got a TKO of matt hughes in my career mode @ Round 3 4:59! lol
Posted Image

#245 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:38 AM

So I messed around with the clip editor, and couldn't find a way to upload to youtube from there.

I wish the game had an "upload to youtube" feature. I'm assuming you have your own video recording equipment.
Posted Image

#246 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:10 AM

Alan, I will be available anytime after about 3 pm tomorrow. Let me know if a time works for you so we can get our title fight in.

#247 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:33 AM

Spoiler

Great fight Brandon.

#248 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

Damn! That fight was amazing, guys! Seriously, that was like a Forrest Griffin - Stephan Bonnar war, lol. I know it probably felt like the simulation stamina was preventing either of you from being able to finish, but in my opinion, it's way too easy to get rocked in this year's game...and without it, I'd be worried that most fights would be ending in the 1st round. Although, really, I guess you just have to change your idea of what "rocked" means. It's not "almost finished" anymore. It's more just "stunned".

Really glad to have video of that fight because I think that's a great example of what's right with this game. Those different heel kicks that you both had were absolutely sick! I really need to customize Borat's moveset because it basically illustrates how much better a fighter is when he's familiar with a variety of fighting styles rather than just being "a boxer". Now, if only the real life Rampage Jackson would learn that too, haha. Anyway, great fight!

#249 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Congratulations to our new champions and thanks to all the fighters for making CAGFC26 a great success! This should just be the beginning. Hopefully, everybody saw things in their fights that they can improve or learned things they need to change about their fighters. The best thing about this league is nobody is ever "out of it". Retool your fighter, string together a couple wins, and you're in title contention. Excited to see where things go from here! The card for CAGFC27 will be posted tomorrow!

Oh, also, just a side note, thanks to the success they had in the LHW tournament, both moojuice and DarkTower80 are eligible to add a 2nd fighter now if they would like. That's totally up to them though.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#250 wezzul

wezzul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

I actually bought the game in 2009 after reading that year's thread about this. I am pretty not good at UFC3, but I wanna be in on this. Will post fighter details later, but my fighter is a middleweight and I didn't see any on the list there? Should I just get another one going in another weight class or are there people wanting to play middleweight?

#251 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

All the info is on the first post.

#252 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

I actually bought the game in 2009 after reading that year's thread about this. I am pretty not good at UFC3, but I wanna be in on this. Will post fighter details later, but my fighter is a middleweight and I didn't see any on the list there? Should I just get another one going in another weight class or are there people wanting to play middleweight?

I googled leagues a while back, and i guess i can post here now.

What are the caf rules?

The biggest thing for both of you guys is to make your fighter in the regular "Create a Fighter" portion of the game. Using a career CAF won't make any difference since we used equalized stats...and with a regular CAF, you can at least change the weight and other stats freely.

#253 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

I guess I'll throw my hat into the hw division to beef up the numbers there for C
AGFC28

#254 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

So are new cards going up every Friday?
Posted Image

#255 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

I think he's posting it tonight, Champ. At least as long as he isn't occupied with his baby.

#256 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:34 AM

All right, guys! The card for CAGFC27: SHOCKWAVE is now up! Taking a page out of the UFC's playbook, we've got a couple immediate rematches. In the HW division, it was our only option (though that will be changing soon...so hang in there guys!).

And in the LHW division, it just made sense. Each of the other three fighters lost to these two guys, and that title fight was too epic to not want to see again. The other LHW fight will determine who the next contender is! Things will get a little easier as the divsions fill up, and if anybody ever thinks I'm not giving them their fair due, feel free to speak up. I pride myself on being pretty fair with matchups though.

Also, we have an odd number of fighters in some weight classes, so a couple of fighters had to sit out this week. This was just done randomly, so don't take it to mean anything. These fighters will be on next week's card as no fighter will ever sit out two weeks in a row (unless they ask for a hiatus). Fights are due by 3/7! Good luck to everyone!

Edited by CAGLeagueSports, 02 March 2012 - 02:45 AM.

Do you have what it takes to compete?

#257 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Nate,you forgot to update the WW title history in the OP. A minor thing, but I just wanted to point that out.

#258 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

Anyone have tips on beating Jon Jones in career mode? I'm a kickboxer and his spinning back fists and destroying me. Once he gets me rocked he goes straight for a submission and no matter how much I run away on the stick my icon is so slow he makes me tap out every time.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#259 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hey Matt I can play tonight after UFC on FX is over and I'll also be free tomorrow after 3 PST.

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#260 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hey Matt I can play tonight after UFC on FX is over and I'll also be free tomorrow after 3 PST.

I can't play tonight, but thanks for reminding me to set the DVR for UFC. I can probably play tomorrow before I leave for hockey but can't say for sure til I hear back about what time we're leaving. I'll keep you posted. It'll be nice to play a game with you again. :)

#261 wezzul

wezzul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Ok, got a fighter:

John "Big Dog" Dinglez
Heavyweight
6'8" / 265 lbs
Posted Image

#262 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Kburns is the new heavyweight champion.. it was a second round KO by headkick.. I forgot to pay attention to the time...I concur with whatever time he puts...congrats champ.

#263 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Another great fight with Shotgunshine!

KBURNS10 | Shotgunshine | Knockout | 2:08/R2
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#264 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Kburns is the new heavyweight champion.. it was a second round KO by headkick.. I forgot to pay attention to the time...I concur with whatever time he puts...congrats champ.

I got REALLY worried in round 1 because some of those punched snapped my head back lol. Also, I got gassed trying to end it in the first round. Looking forward to our next fight and hopefully sparring sometime soon.
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#265 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

I was starting off good until I got rocked... I never could get back into a good rhythm after that. I should've also hung back more instead of pressing forward...oh well....would've should've could've...good fight.

#266 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

I keep forgetting to ask...can I get a camp invite?

#267 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

I keep forgetting to ask...can I get a camp invite?

Yeah, I've got a few I need to send out. Hopefully I can get on tonight and do that. You have to be on my friends list though or it won't let me send it.

#268 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Sent you a friend request.

#269 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

Just created a second fighter for the welterweight division.

Name: Troy "Danger" Alvarez
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 170
Reach: 72''

#270 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

Since I used my real height, all the welterweights have better reach than I do.