CAG Community Award 2011

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Please post your nominations for CAG Community Award 2011.
Which CAG, through his or her actions and contributions, best served the CAG community and exemplified it's ideals in 2011?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']SHC Gamer, aka Josh D.
I can't see how anyone could have served the CAG community more than him, week after week.[/QUOTE]

That's his job, though. By that same logic one should nominate the Amazon pc game rep.

I nominate Fido Dido, he posts Fry's ads on week after week.

I don't really read CAG on a regular basis so I don't know who to vote for. But I think JP has done an outstanding job on the GS tiv thread in the past, so him.

Reddjoey. For whatever time he can devote to the XBLA thread the man is on top of things. I hope to be like him one day.

Reddjoey: XBLA thread

Enuf: He's posted alot of small deals last year, good links, and kept the bigger deals updated till they ended. :D bought a few games cause of that guy.

[quote name='Ed_']That's his job, though. By that same logic one should nominate the Amazon pc game rep.
[/QUOTE]

Well, didn't SHC-Gamer win this award last year? Anyway, I will throw in a nomination for Tony, the Amazon rep.

[quote name='Killbomb']Well, didn't SHC-Gamer win this award last year? Anyway, I will throw in a nomination for Tony, the Amazon rep.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Doomtime']Tony the Amazon Rep[/QUOTE]

You guys make it awesome to be a part of this community :).

Cheers,
Tony

hawaiiboy. Unfortunately, this may be the last year he'll be able to get a nomination for his contributions in the Blockbuster thread.

I lurk the Deals forum. But, from what I've seen, I'm tossing a vote to

[quote name='Doomtime']Tony the Amazon Rep[/QUOTE]

^

Guy does good work.

ReddJoey and Spylon (who designed xbldb.com). These two CAGs make XBL deal hunting a breeze. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to put in my nods for Reddjoey and JP, as they always do great work.

Also have put in a nod for EastX, who has taken over a number of threads and keeps them well-maintained.

[quote name='tylerh1701']ReddJoey for the XBLA thread.[/QUOTE]

second this. It's one of the treads I regularly check.

[quote name='Ed_']That's his job, though. By that same logic one should nominate the Amazon pc game rep.[/QUOTE]
As was already said, he secured it last year.

But how do we know what is and isn't is job? I mean, he was in charge of securing deals, putting them together, getting feedback on them from the community, talking with the community.
But he definitely has gone above and beyond on things that are more than likely outside his job description. He has helped quite a bit of people on CAG. I doubt it says in his in his job description he had to be on CAG 20 hours out of the day or something ridiculous, but the only things to keep him away from CAG were a birth and a death in the family.
He was pretty dedicated to helping everyone on this site out the best he could. If that was entirely because it was his job, then good on him, because he did it better than any job I've ever done.

JP for the GameStop Trade-in Value thread. It provides a great service to the CAG community and requires constant attention to maintain which JP always does.

Is it considered narcissistic to vote for yourself? Cuz I'm awesome.:lol:
Kidding!

My vote is for Hawaiiboy. Without his updates in the Blockbuster thread I would've never bought my 32" tv on Black Friday or added even more games to my already burgeoning backlog.

Runner up vote goes for JP who maintains the Gamestop thread, which I have had zero use for since my perma-ban.:lol: But he still does an insane job of keeping that thread up to date.

I would have said SuperDawn back in the day, but seeing as she seemingly fell off the face of the earth...how about a nomination for the man himself, CheapyD! Makes perfect sense.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']SHC Gamer, aka Josh D.
I can't see how anyone could have served the CAG community more than him, week after week.[/QUOTE]

He deserves a new category - CAG MVP

bread's done
Back